Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) (76316 Views)

Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale / Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) / Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by donbenie(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Julianaa:
Lol, I am sure they felt the drop in traffic

Nigeria has to be no 1 that visits twitter most in Africa

Anyway, Shame on Buhari
The only Nigerian who is not on Twitter twiting right now is the one who does not want to..

Bubu's ban is irrelevant..
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Blah blah blah

Instead of brain, there's a heap of sawdust occupying your cranium.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by loba18: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
popesco123:

May your life ever remain like buhari way of doing things in Jesus Name. Amen

Let me advise you, use this energy to pray for yourself, so you will stop flashing phones, and also stop looking for a room apartment. Buhari is successful already. From your post, you are even a son of nobody. Pray not to fail the way your parents did.

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by kachuk(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
there other viable palaforms to use. can govr ban internet
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Pymetrics: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Well, I see many people commenting as if Twitter got any power to restore its access in Nigeria. If the president didn't give NCC permission to allow every public IP of Twitter to be reached from Nigeria., ust forget it nothing Twitter can do about it. We can only use VPN as we have started. Any bypass is through VPN. Legal restore is by permission of the President. Shikena.

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by fashrola(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:
That means they are about to BEG Buhari to reverse the ban.

OP, stop lying. They never said they would "bypass" the ban.

You go just dey your house, carry data where you commot money to subscribe dey type nonsense .... Beg Buhari because of what?
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Flag that cow app on Google playstore

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by rummmy: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
loba18:
As if they care, same country they couldn't site their office.
it easier for Twitter to have their office in Syria than have one in Nigeria..... grin
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:

Twitter got banned in China and people did not die but look at Nigerians crying blood over twitter ban...

If you want to die please do abeg, we are over populated in this country sef...

Nigeria has terrorism, Bandits and eastern Nigeria killing to deal with, twitter is irrelevant to the reasonable people of this country...

I remember when many nairalanders yesterday were shouting sai baba and insulting us for supporting GEJ, today they are also calling buhari vegetable... Fools! Buhari never start with una yet, you still have till 2023 to enjoy him... Useless people... Sai baba!
30k BMC stipend talking.
You and your folks speak wisdom in your minds but you utter what an 11month child will never think of. You people are a disgrace to this generation.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
fashrola:

You go just dey your house, carry data where you commot money to subscribe dey type nonsense .... Beg Buhari because of what?

No mind the guy. BMC are folks who sold their conscience and reasoning for 30k per month.
How much Judas sell Jesus grin
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by kolaaderin: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
alizma:
Nigerians are good at creating problems. Twitter said they are working to restore access but OP said Twitter said they are working to bypass.
that is just what Nigerian are good at. Twisting stories to suit there own believe, twitter is working to restore service through dialog with Government not bypassing the ban.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by greenguy: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is what we call, bring down the Zoo. I'm loving this.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Okoyouth: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nigerian government are good in making someone popular. The news of Biafran has gone everywhere only this few days
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by alizma: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
kolaaderin:
that is just what Nigerian are good at. Twisting stories to suit there own believe, twitter is working to restore service through dialog with Government not bypassing the ban.
Exactly.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by engrchykae(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
SportsHD:
They can't. Unless they hack network provider's systems
and they are capable of the feat.
Buhari is bringing himself unnecessary troubles.
Most of these social media platforms are owned by members of NWO.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by LikeAking: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
WriterNig:
Twitter Public Policy

@Policy

Na small work na.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Unclefem1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Twitterban is trending online now as the federal Government has decided to get Twitter blocked in Nigeria. This happens because the giant micro blogging platform removed Buhari's tweet for violation of its rules.

This action does not go well with The Nigerian government and it has accused Twitter of having bad intensions and supporting enemies who are...
https://www.nairaland.com/6588341/twitter-blocked-nigeria-twitterban-government

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by LikeAking: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
donbenie:
The only Nigerian who is not on Twitter twiting right now is the one who does not want to..

Bubu's ban is irrelevant..

Now they have let the dogs out.

If them take down the internet, we will float ours..
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Ugandatales: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti post=102402113:
That means they are about to BEG Buhari to reverse the ban

OP, stop lying. They never said they would "bypass" the ban.

Obviously. Some people don't understand how online business works. Nigeria is most populous black nation on Earth. Some people need to let that sink in.

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by zolajpower: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
UnivoD:
I'm afraid, this might even earn Twitter more popularity

Abeg jari, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Product or Company for 2k Only

WhatsApp/Call: 0704. 477. 6507
Boss how you take know ? I have never had the VPN app on my phone but because of this Twitter thing I have downloaded noy only that I have relaunched my old Twitter account again
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by anselm791(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
amazingspiderma:

This is stupid.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by RexTramadol1: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lol to beg
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by DeWisedon(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
UnivoD:
I'm afraid, this might even earn Twitter more popularity

Abeg jari, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Product or Company for 2k Only

WhatsApp/Call: 0704. 477. 6507

You are still advertising after i gave you 3k to design logo and for the past 1 week you refuse to be replying me. Is this how patriotic you are?

You are part of the problem of Nigeria, i have endured the 3k for you cux i realise u were hungry nd needed it to eat but just know that Scamming people of these little money wont help you as you have proven to me that you are a SCAMMER

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Ugandatales: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Vixlot:
Op don't understand English.Where do you see by-pass. Twitter will beg Buhari and Federal Government...This is going to have bad wagon effect... India is also threatening Twitter

I said it in the morning, some people that don't know how online business works were saying Jack Dorsey (Twitter CEO) won't feel anything. Lol! I just laughed. I don't support the ban, but to say Twitter won't feel the ban is absurd. Some people don't know the power we have...Nigeria is the 7th most populous nation in the world.

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by hansomb: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Fu+k twitter. Nigeria first.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Ugandatales: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

Slave, how did Twitter show him power?

He just snatched 5 million subscribers from them with the stroke of a pen.

That's power.

Gbam! I even thought it will take like a week before they come beging. Within 24 hours, they are already shaking.

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Make them join freebasic.org
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Ikea81: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
loba18:

Site their office in a country where the president talks from his anus without thinking and take irrational decisions? issokay
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by NiceCeSi(f): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
loba18:

Would you with your church or mosque mind advise them to site their office in Nigeria?
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by midehi2(f): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Step aside let adults discuss....
With your comments you are adult abi, keep fooling yoursef cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me