Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) (76301 Views)

Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale / Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) / Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Bishopfelix: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Pls Twitter be fast about it and forgive them for they know not what they did
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by DeWisedon(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Ewo! Univod come and explain yourself

How i wish he saw the jobs i planned doing with him in the future, all cuz of 3k, this guy amazed me and made me loose a spot for an advert slot i paid for just cux i couldnt present my flyer, i was begging this guy like mad, for good 1 week, the 3k is not my problem but i lost something bigger... i will be the biggest fool to trust someone i meet on Nairaland again

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ekez:
All Buhari's zombies will be put to shame.

We move
AND ALL KANU PIGS WILL SEE THAT NIGERIA WILL WIN THE WAR.

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Ekez(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
maoolakanm:

AND ALL KANU PIGS WILL SEE THAT NIGERIA WILL WIN THE WAR.
who be dis wan.
Where dem uproot you from
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Darkmode64: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

Shame on you. Slave to Twitter.
Will your grouse at Twitter feed you. Ode
Beats me why majority of you focus on trivial stuffs. You went as far as creating a new account just to display your stupidity. As if Twitter will solve national crisis at the moment. Stup*d punk
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Ihejirikakings(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
The level of illiterate in Buhari government is too much.you are now fighting Tweeter not Biafra again, shame on you all.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by sandra50(f): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari is also working with his computer illiterate cables to stop you.. buhari knows more..dead brain.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Smartjeezy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
DONE
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
A305:
The art of war is a crafted skill bestowed unto men of high intelligence. Power tussle is a game of strategy and technical know-how to actively apply; not to mention the manipulative engagement of game theory, otherwise, you would play your last card when the battle is just beginning, leaving you vulnerable to your enemy.

The is the situation Buhari and his non-intelligent team has found themselves.

This is perhaps the most intelligent post I have

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by emmyN(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

Slave, how did Twitter show him power?

He just snatched 5 million subscribers from them with the stroke of a pen.

That's power.

Actually twitter users in Nigeria in the last few hours has increased

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by kmaster007: 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dat for sure... If no be naija who will
Julianaa:
Lol, I am sure they felt the drop in traffic

Nigeria has to be no 1 that visits twitter most in Africa

Anyway, Shame on Buhari
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by detectivejones: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:

Twitter got banned in China and people did not die but look at Nigerians crying blood over twitter ban...

If you want to die please do abeg, we are over populated in this country sef...

Nigeria has terrorism, Bandits and eastern Nigeria killing to deal with, twitter is irrelevant to the reasonable people of this country...

I remember when many nairalanders yesterday were shouting sai baba and insulting us for supporting GEJ, today they are also calling buhari vegetable... Fools! Buhari never start with una yet, you still have till 2023 to enjoy him... Useless people... Sai baba!

True talk. Funnily enough, most of them making noise are not even on twitter, some don't even know how to use the App, but they won't let someone be

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Sunday2021: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
okeyglm:
power pass power. dull buhari thought he can cage us but twitter has shown him their power pass his. your real zombie of 16th century
see mumu. Maybe you don't even understand what twitter is saying.
For clarifications, twitter said they are begging Nigerian government to unbanned them. Let me tell you if Buhari want to ban twitter till the end of his tenure, no idiot will dare to unbanned them.
Some of you are illiterates! I swear.

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by plaindealer: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
You mean you are currently begging the Nigerian government and deleting all terrorists tweets by ipob terrorists and removing all references to endsers looters and arsonists?

We won't let you back into Nigeria until you clean up your act and start respecting us as a sovereign Nation.

PMB is our president, not Twitter.

Twitter don get sense.

#NGPower.

#NGStrong.

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by AnanseK(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
okeyglm:
shame to buhari. shame to bmc. twitter power pass buhari power. we the patriotic Nigeria shall continue to be torn in the flesh of zombie.

What is “torn”?

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Hseffa: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
alizma:
Nigerians are good at creating problems. Twitter said they are working to restore access but OP said Twitter said they are working to bypass.
WHERE IN OP's POST WAS BY-PASS STATED?
Try get reading lenses my brother.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by detectivejones: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
All these brouhaha because of Twitter ban, when we have pressing issues like; banditry, unknown gunmen, kidnappings, farmers and herders crisis, rapes of minors and of young women, hunger and many more. ..oh and I forgot one thing name change of our country. And all we are bothered about is the fact that Jack will be loosing some good money from our ends, mbok we can do better.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Hseffa: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:
That means they are about to BEG Buhari to reverse the ban.

OP, stop lying. They never said they would "bypass" the ban.
What degrees of AGONY would make you OBJECT FAILURE??
What a specie of unknown factor you are.

Folk like you disturb your benefactor abroad to send you stipend while you turn around, use the penny to burn little intellectual energy of a failure you are to support another GRAND FAILURE!

What a bequeathed youth, of a victim of circumstance you are.

Buhari ko. Gobiri ni. Anuofia.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by pryme(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
okeyglm:
shame to buhari. shame to bmc. twitter power pass buhari power. we the patriotic Nigeria shall continue to be torn in the flesh of zombie.

Not in Nigeria.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Ochuko24endy: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
But they never said they will beg Buhari either
Rissamenti:
That means they are about to BEG Buhari to reverse the ban.

OP, stop lying. They never said they would "bypass" the ban.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Ochuko24endy: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tvibes001:
Lolz. Will they sue Mr president?
They don't need to sue general Buhari,you are part of the useless youths we talk about in Nigeeia
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Ochuko24endy: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:

Twitter got banned in China and people did not die but look at Nigerians crying blood over twitter ban...

Nigeria has terrorism, Bandits and eastern Nigeria killing to deal with, twitter is irrelevant to the reasonable people of this country...

I remember when many nairalanders yesterday were shouting sai baba and insulting us for supporting GEJ, today they are also calling buhari vegetable... Fools! Buhari never start with una yet, you still have till 2023 to enjoy him... Useless people... Sai baba!
And you are one the terrorist,bandit,Boko Haram and herdsmen
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by kayusely70(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
AnanseK:

What is “torn”?
Ask him again ooo!
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by bejeria101(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ekez:
All Buhari's zombies will be put to shame.

We move
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by makemoneywbsite: 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:

You're right about Nigerians, especially in the SW being stupid for voting this government. But wrong by saying people do not need Twitter. Are you not aware that thousands of businesses use social platforms like that to sell their products? Unless you're an analog person, you should know the importance of a platform like Twitter in a country in the hands of terrorism. With massive killings going on in rural areas and even urban cities, are you not aware that with media blackout, there is no way the world would know that genocides are going on against ethnic people of this country as seen in Benue, S Kaduna and the East?
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by angelfallz(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
I hope by 'working to restore access' they mean to dialogue with the FGN.

It would be wrong to support a foreign company to subvert our own government.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by aluyapreston: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
See this scammer pointing fingers, you no remember say we don chat for WhatsApp before abi... Ode... Do you still sell those fake ID cards

me? ID cards? where?
you are a slowpoke thief. bring the evidence of the chat while i bring up evidence of your thieving begging ass. i do content writing for a living and have people working with me unlike you who tried to sway pity with lies and deliberate deceit.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by gfelo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
All the secret of PMB will soon be expose, for starting a fight he cant not finish, only the living fight the living
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by BafanaBafana: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:

Supporting Jonathan is not something you should be proud of

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by HallaDaTruth: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
OssyMalik:

I just reported the terrorist app for terrorists activities
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by 1Dray(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
loba18:
As if they care, same country they couldn't site their office.

Who would site their office in a failed state? No same human would.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me