Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun (2717 Views)

Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by Philipponzaghi: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
The Ogun State Police Command on Friday gunned down a herdsman while reportedly kidnapping a tipper driver at Mologede in Abeokuta, Odeda Local Government Area of the state.

DAILY POST learnt that DSP Durojaiye Rotimi, the DPO of Bode Olude Divisional Headquarters, had received a distress call at noon that the tipper driver was being “kidnapped by a group of people suspected to be herdsmen.”

Consequently, he was said to have mobilized his men, local hunters, men of the Ogun So-Safe Corps and officers from adjoining divisions to the area.

As they were combing the bush, the team sighted the kidnappers, who engaged them in a gun duel.

“In the process, one of the kidnappers was shot in the leg, while others escaped with various degrees of gunshot injuries, while the victim was rescued unhurt,” Ogun police spokesman, Abimbola Oyeyemi, told DAILY POST on Saturday.

Oyeyemi said a single-barrelled gun was recovered, adding that the shot suspect died on the way to the hospital.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police, Edward Ajogun, has ordered a manhunt for the fleeing members of the gang.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/05/herdsman-shot-dead-for-kidnapping-tipper-driver-in-ogun/

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by Bluntguy: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Now, that is what I call, the Nigerian Police. If those cows have been treated like the terrorists they are all these years, we wouldn't have been where we are today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by Massiveglory: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Let us hope the policemen and will not be arrested and tormented by for this act by the powers that be.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by Bola146(f): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good judgement grin
Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by Fuckyoumod: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Pictures or carefully delete this lies!

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by realstars: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
He Was shot on the leg, but he died,
How posible that the bulet in the leg will take his life without intervew?
Well kudos to the job welldon by the police, and to the killer fulanis, my they never have RIP.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by Curious345: 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kill them all. TERRORISTs FULANI BANDITS
Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by Bigdik70inch2(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lol......
Before nkor we r just getting started........
After all Fulani ain't no God to know........
Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by ThierryHenrie(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is good for democracy. However, I sir for peace.
Dear nairalanders, pls come to my aid. I won't be allowed to sit for my final year exams on Monday if I do not obtain my exam clearance card. And this is due to paucity of funds(three thousand naira). I'm really sad & depressed, I have nobody to run to, I need your help.
(Six-three-one-two-four-five-five-six-nine-six)
FidelityBank.
Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Very good. Anybody who distorts our peace in Naija shouldn't be allowed to live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by Mastakija(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
innocent or not innocent epawon danu
Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by alpharoyalty: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari will not like this
Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by Ammishaddai: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
This man is a hero but Nigeria's cattle-loving leader will look for ways to kill this man by posting him elsewhere where he will meet an untimely death

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by Lastmankc(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
A cow shot dead and not a man
Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by ERockson: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
Where are the cows? in Tinubu voice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by ivolt: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Massiveglory:
Let us hope the policemen and will not be arrested and tormented by for this act by the powers that be.
What is left is for you guys to start worshipping those omnipotent bandits.
It is no wonder the white men had very easy colonising the whole continent.
A people rule by fear are already conquered even before the first battle.

It would be understandable if your object of awe was some group of humans with advanced
technology but reverse is the case.
Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by DropsMic(m): 12:54am On Jun 06, 2021
Hmm
Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by cornoil(m): 3:17am On Jun 06, 2021
You dey believe Naija policemen? People wey like photoshoot for any small crime solved & no pictures for this one.
Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by adecz: 6:11am On Jun 06, 2021
Good job✅✔✅

In northern Nigeria, you never
hear of our armed forces immediately
chasing down these barrstards even
when they kidnap dozens of citizens.
Re: Herdsman Shot Dead for Kidnapping Tipper Driver in Ogun by Oshiogwemoh(m): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2021
realstars:
He Was shot on the leg, but he died,
How posible that the bulet in the leg will take his life without intervew?
Well kudos to the job welldon by the police, and to the killer fulanis, my they never have RIP.
yes it very possible! but it depends on where in the leg the bullet hit. there is a artery in the thigh called femoral artery. a hit on that artery can kill a man in a matter of minutes.

(1) (Reply)

Syrian Girl Shot Dead In Honour Killing For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin / 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times / The Aluu Killing.....the Real Reason Behind The Killing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.