Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities (56282 Views)

Okonjo Iweala Should Be Invited To Help Nigeria / Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB / Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by sandra50(f): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hahaha..what can this terrorist possibly do?
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by frog12: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
we have said it time after time, this MAN IS DUMB !!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by nedman77: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
stupid idiot, religious bigot,may God punish all these idiots hijacking the country with their rubbish antics!!!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by respectfully: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Uwa afid ito
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Marpol2021(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Tareq1105: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mexzy4sho:
Werey!!!!!!!

I've said it before, Channels needs to stop granting people like this interviews...

Werey ×10

What's the business of Mummy Okonjo with Twitter?

Plz she has many things to do than your idle Buhari who has lost every respect and dignity he had before now.

Does he even know the effect of the ban on businesses, I mean the economic loss?

Does he know the effect on the country s human rights and freedom?

Would the ban encourage or discourage investment inflows?

Nigeria, my beloved country, is not getting it any better.

Lai Lai should not cry next year when the human rights index is released.

Just giving this country bad image in the comity of nations.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by sharpwriter(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Donspicey:
And this northern Abokill was once a presidential candidate of an unknown party...

Southerners shine ur eyes by 2023.......

Adamumu garbage have been showing his real colour lately........

Oga, there's no 2023 election. Just brace up for things to come

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by bobbychat: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Adamu Garbage is nothing but piss and shit. Nigeria is a joke in a zoo.
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Alvino1(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Indeed an ADAMU has spoken....
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
NOI sits on the board of Twitter, in essence , she is part of the growth story of Twitter.

Twitter will continue to offer voice to the intelligent class and not be used for propaganda like local journalism, the challenge I have with Igbos is that they have become weak. These are not the type of Igbos that Ojukwu fought for. These present day Igbo men are nothing more than packaged cowards. You can not continue to worship money, your money, your family and your business when your tribe is treated with disdain.

If not for Nnamdi Kanu, the Fulanis would have invaded SE and run it over, in fact the ban of open grazing was the first time Southern Governors met, I stand corrected. Right? So, IPOB's leader is actually the only real men I actually in the SE.

Do not allow Ngozi to be reduced, she is one of the Brightest Lights in today's world that should be begged to run Nigeria and rescue the country from the shackles of Fulanization.

This is the truth, Africa needs NOI, it will be stupidity if UARIANS refuse to recognize their Gold and to allow a common aboki shoeshiner and gateman people that wash dirty diccks with dirty kettle to come they run smelly mouth on top of Financial Minister of the Planet?

I need to gerrarrahia men, dont wanna reason this shitt.
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Pimine: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
useless uncircumcised criminal bastard

Thunder fire the womb that born you
so because Buhari endorsed NOI you expect her to start behaving like Joe Igbokwe or Lauretta?
For your information with or without buhari NOI is the most qualified person in Africa so kiss the truth and die.

That's why it irritates me whenever I see all these yeye igbos forming politically correct to please these bastard uncircumcised terrorists.

May God punish Adamu Garba
if you support buhari and you're igbo
God punish your mama too

Aswearugaaad

Iseeee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by obicmag(m): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Adamu you are a complete idiot.
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by homegirl1: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

so because Buhari endorsed NOI you expect her to start behaving like Joe Igbokwe or Lauretta?
For your information with or without buhari NOI is the most qualified person in Africa so kiss the truth and die.

That's why it irritates me whenever I see all these yeye igbos forming politically correct to please these bastard uncircumcised terrorists.

God punish your mama too

May God Almighty bless you for this your submission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by UnabashedIPOB: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
obailala:
Whenever you think you've seen the dumbest brains, another just unveils a new level of stupidity.

Adamu saw a picture Okonjo took with Jack some time ago, so the slowpoke and his folks believe Okonjo brought twitter to Nigeria and are the ones influencing twitter to delete Buhari's tweet. That explains the anger against NOI.

This is exactly why white people look at black countries especially Nigeria as a sh*t-hole country. The level of reasoning and intelligence of those that purport to be the face of the country are below that of a kindergartner.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by vineyardfarms: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/05/twitter-ban-okonjo-iweala-should-be-investigated-over-Igbos-activities-adamu-garba/

@ adamu garba -how many times has the president spoken against killer fulani herdsmen -murderous miyetti allah -BENUE MASS KILLINGS- banditry - kidnapping - civil unrest - insecurity?? When last did your emires -northern elders spoken against gumi - ransome negotiator-boko haram - funali killers herdsmen? The North has turn boko haram, kidnapping, ldp - as THERE ATM - Why can't the president use same force he now apply in the east- same in the north?? @ adamu garba -you have loose screws in your head - does she hold an office in this govt?? Is she the spoke woman for mr. Buhari?? Or Twitter?? Sick slow spoke.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by FemolasticA: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mad man grin

Sense is really far from this mad man honestly

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Chai this man just showed the world how dull and senseless he is. He should have just kept quiet.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by faceland: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Please leave that woman alone. Trying to disgrace her is a collective disgrace to the nation. She is not a dirty politician like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by ElValiente(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nigga finally Kee himself. Werey
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by omoyeni37: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
OLORIBURUKU MASHANFANI OMO
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Kylce042(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Owologbo(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Nature8(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

God punish your mama too
AsampeteNwaanyi:

God punish your mama too
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Thunder fire you

God punish you too
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by DeCommodore(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Adamu Garba should be ashamed of himself. He's just a disgrace to his family, state, and entire northern efulefusss. He is just being jealous of a woman who can do what he cannot do, go where he cannot go and even achieve goals he'll never be able to acheive all his entire life. Hmm. See wickedness and jealousy at its peak.
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Tchinaidi(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
This one than the Chairman of the integrated board of mugus (IBOM) on Nairaland.Born troway people
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by OlujobaSamuel: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Can this people stop acting like oloriburuku for once.
It's like channels and other media houses giving him attention is also an oloriburuku
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by onuman: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Did Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla also influence the political and religious leaders in the 12 northern sharia states of Nigeria to adopt unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system? Boko Haram emerged shortly after the adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws by the 12 northern sharia states. Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.
This singular misdeed of the northern region led to emergence of separatist groups willing to move out from Nigeria.
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Djyucee1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Who merged us with these backward thinking people?? This guy is a big fool. I'm sure if it was his fellow cow member, he won't say this rubbish
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by Winsome77(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Please what should she say against her people pleading for justice and freedom unlike them herdsmen and miyetti- allah killing the Innocents here and there.
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by GodisFirst: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Adamu garbage,
This mumu is in serious pain that Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is in that position.
If he likes, let him kill himself, no one cares.
What concerns NOI with twitter and Buhari's twitter floggings?

Please Adamu garbage go take your medicine oooo
Re: Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities by onuman: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
kettykin:
this slowpoke needs psychiatrist help , tufiakwa !!! at least first solve the local issues affecting you before solving the issues with a world class economist

But the man shall even win Nigeria’s presidential election because of the skewed, roguish and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern military dictators?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC / Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly / Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.