Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders (48290 Views)

Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai / Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Princedapace(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Boye33:
I'm speechless.

On the good side, the North are showing their real colour and everyone is getting enlightened.

Furthermore, this is a litmus test for Osinbanjo, if he cant muster the balls to speak now, then he won't have the courage the effect necessary changes if elected president.

I tell you people that fulanis are bloody. They are brutal, they are authoritarian in nature, they are bullies, they don't even like peace. They are the main problem of Nigeria. Southern Nigeria would have gone pass this level if not for the union between us and them. U people don't know these guys. How the rest of Nigeria thinks igbos are their problems beat my imagination. Fulani, check them in other African countries, they are always causing unrest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by pegix(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Pussy ass government
Ain't nobody fit stop us fella

Just downloaded dix usa vpn (4mb) very fast and have been on since cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by AleAirHub(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Come bring that cross! Let me bless the cross for all of us, the end is near.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Worst AGF ever!

#quotasystem#

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Sholaco: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesrock:
Animal kingdom.

Nnamdi kanu was right
take your Nnamdi Kanu nonsense out of a sane post jor. Nnamdi Kanu followed contribute to the hopeless situations this country is facing

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by crystalsense(f): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
So twitter is the major problem of this so called government. I pity them

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by sunsewa16: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=Cashio post=102404631]I no even know who be president again.
Whether na malami, Garba shehu, or the other adamu Garba [/quote

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by onuman: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
adioolayi:
Hmmm.....Is this really Democracy

Judicial arm of Government have been paralysed since when

How will they prosecute Is resolving JUSUN's strike, that has paralysed the judicial system for months now, not so important than shouting about Twitter ban

Na wa o

Western education is Haram.

Nigeria’s Judiciary paralyzed because it’s using Judeo judicial system not Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Education in Nigeria paralyzed, as stage managed strikes in tertiary education institutions became the order of the day.

But the 12 northern sharia states had since adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Nigerians from the south don’t seem to understand what Buhari’s presidency is up to.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Jamesrock(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sholaco:
take your Nnamdi Kanu nonsense out of a sane post jor. Nnamdi Kanu followed contribute to the hopeless situations this country is facing

Well. He wasn’t wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
One of the problems of quota system...
How did Malami even became SAN?

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by NaijaNaWaa: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nigerians unite. Resist!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Housing(m): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Heyah Malami is this dumb. 30Months experience paying his staff 30K got a senior.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Explicit02: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
The honest truth is Nigerian government can ban twitter if the legislative (masses spokesperson) deem it fit to ban...not just over the night without due process...

Twitter has the right to remove or ban if u violates its rules and regulations so also the nation can do vice versa....

If a government had designated a group as a terrorist group, Twitter has no justification to allow such groups to propagate their rhetoric via their platform.

If you use America as a case study here u re totally wrong twitter has a full right license to operate in America so far it didn't break America's law so also anyone in America must not break twitter law... Even if jack twits send a wrong signal the message will be removed.

We all know if u write what nairaland mods see as against its rules u will be suspended (ask Nwamaiipke)

Nigeria should follow due process that's my own opinion

U cants use Facebook in China....
And no one crucify China for that

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by KrazyDave16(m): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
That won't stop me from uninstalling the app angry
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by engrchykae(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
lexrichy:
Uar
united Arab republic
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Boye33:
I'm speechless.

On the good side, the North are showing their real colour and everyone is getting enlightened.

Furthermore, this is a litmus test for Osinbanjo, if he cant muster the balls to speak now, then he won't have the courage the effect necessary changes if elected president.

He will not say a word, the writing is on the wall..
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hahahahahahahaha I keep telling my biafra brothers wey their blood still dey hot to calm down Nigeria will soon destroy itself
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by rayvelez(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lol, the funniest thing is buhari and his goons signed up in 2014 prior to 2015 elections.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Yankee101: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Exactly Buhari's military admin style of crackdown on the media

I used to say Buhari was senile and might not be responsible for his actions. Then I see him give unscripted statements on live TV, and decide, no, the mad man is in full control of his faculties, and should therefore be held accountable for every action he takes as president.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Raphael007(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
They removed the Chief Justice of Nigeria using an Ex Parte order and some of you cheered, not knowing the injustice go soon go round lol

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by anselm791(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Who exactly are the offenders here?
ISP, VPN or twitter?
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by yusluvad(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Boye33:
I'm speechless.

A lot of Comrades are not even logical about this Osinbanjo leadership trait, with almost all his leadership attribute so far in this present administration, it is very simple to say and believe that 'OSINBANJO CAN NEVER MAKE A GOOD PRESIDENT'...
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by tenpipsperday: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
The Yorubas brought us this plague.

Argue with your keyboard.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Lewisalexander(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari is do dumb. God! Olodo president
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by ibechris(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
They think is an onion matter.

Prosecute now make we see.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
These fools wan enter express now

They have banned Twitter from Nigeria space which they have control over

But they don't have power to tell Nigerians what app to use

Millions of people still use Twitter, you would have problem should you want to persecute their freedom

Mind you jack has already taken up this case for Nigerians freedom, it's going to the US and the other nations

Zombies can now see who is pained here, and who is gasping at straws
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
The sad thing about this country is the Youths. No plan for the youths at all!
in 61 whole years of Existence in Nigeria we have nothing to show for it because Fulani is in power and dragging us back!

We have very pressing issues
- Boko haram
- Fulani Herdsmen
- Bandits
- A dying currency
- No much Jobs
- Piffery and thifery
- ISWAP
- Epileptic power supply

and several other challenges and the only thing these ones can measure out is by enforcing ban on social media!
And someone like will still speak of a country that is very irredimable of bad deeds as a better one.
Deceiving ones self has always been a Motto in Nigeria. My father shout Up nepa , i shout up nepa , My Kids will come and shout up nepa? How does that make sense?

The last thing i will advice anyone is stay in Nigeria at this point. Leave while you still can!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Blakpot: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Wow!
This is shocking!
And this guy is meant to be minister of justice?
What an irony.
These ppl have forgotten they are meant to serve the interest of the public.
The way Buhari and his clique dey run this country is comical.
Bunch of idiots. Together with their brain dead minions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.