Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele (767 Views)

There Will Be No Interim Govt In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele In New Prophecy / Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold / Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele by thatsleepboy1: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
I foresee State of Emergency, delayed 2023 election in Nigeria – Primate Ayodele warns Buhari

The Leader Of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has warned the Nigerian government and President Muhammadu Buhari of a situation that will lead to a state of emergency being declared in Nigeria.

Primate Ayodele revealed that he keeps on hearing the word ‘State of emergency’ over Nigeria, while warning that state governors need to do what is right if they want to avert it.

In a statement he forwarded to DAILY POST, the clergy man revealed that the crisis will cause a delay in the 2023 general elections and that if care is not taken, the mother of all protests will happen in Nigeria which will need the intervention of the international community to overcome.

He said: ‘’I keep hearing state of emergency in Nigeria, the government should avoid this at all cost, anything can come up any moment from now if we do not handle the situation well, if the governors don’t do what is right, I foresee state of emergency being declared in some parts of the country. It will call for the intervention of the international community. Nigeria also risks being sanctioned towards the election period.

‘’Some states like Plateau, Benue, Rivers, Imo, Borno, Bauchi, will experience it, it won’t be good for the nation, the government has bad advisers that are controlling the country.

“The government will make lots of mistakes that will attract the international community, the country needs help so that it will not collapse midway.

‘’There will be a state of emergency declared in the economy, education and security if the government does not adjust quickly. Also, I foresee Nigeria being sanctioned by the international communities.’’

‘’This will cause delay in 2023 election, there are some pranks that will come from this government between now and 2023, people advising this government must be very careful so another serious protest which will be the mother of all protests will not come up.’’

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/05/i-foresee-state-of-emergency-delayed-2023-election-in-nigeria-primate-ayodele-warns-buhari/

Re: I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele by cornoil(m): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
This man with his permutations.

3 Likes

Re: I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele by Golan007: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Getting it wrong since 1950.

Change your ways.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele by gbengaeed(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
...everything to him is about politics and election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele by IfGodbeforus(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
The government has bad advisers that are controlling the country.
Evil demonic advisers have surrounded the seat of power.
This is the Main trailer that is out to cripple the Nation.
Re: I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele by DDDEnterprises: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Okay oo.

All i know is I'm travelling out of this country sha. Nothing way anybody fit tell me. undecided
Re: I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele by malikombi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lol.......There should be a "severe punishment" for whoever make a "false" prophecy and a reward for otherwise. One of them said corona would go on a particular date but up till today, NCDC keep giving us livescore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele by Elock1: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Odds to play
To win: 1. 09
Not to win: 6.15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele by yinkus6750(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Anybody can foresee same.
If the level if insecurity continue spreading nationwide without been curtailed, holding election in 2023 might be difficult.
Re: I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele by Coldshisha: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Delayed koor delayers nii

Just pray before 2023 people don't revolt and chase off Buhari or CIA handles him like Abacha
Re: I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele by Whiteangel1234: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ogogoro Prophet

1 Like

Re: I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele by Piggyyeaster1: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari is not Donald Trump
Now we have President that has balls

1 Like

Re: I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele by kachuk(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nigeria=problem/wahala×Buhari =your answer
Re: I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele by Nuelito: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
The kin katakata wey dey dx kontri fit make this part of lithosphere shake but thank God say 9ja is natural disaster free
Re: I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele by GuyWise101(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Fake Yoruba pastor, using guessing as prophecy.

Re: I Foresee State Of Emergency, Delayed 2023 Election In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele by FarahAideed: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2021
Yet you couldn't see the death of TB Joshua

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: I Have First Cousins In Niger Republic, Therefore We Must Build There. / We’ll Transform Onitsha Port In Two Months, If Given Go-ahead –yusuf, MD, ICNL / Who Really Caught Nnamdi Kanu???....answers!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.