Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

Guardiola Named EPL Manager Of The Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola Named EPL Manager Of The Season (12899 Views)

Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month / Jesse Lingard Named EPL Player Of The Month For April / Klopp Beats Lampard To Win Back-to-back EPL Manager Of The Month For Sep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardiola Named EPL Manager Of The Season by Josywhyte: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
CalvinGaye:
Flawless! This was never in doubt. The man Soccer IQ na Hall of Fame levels.
Pure genius.
After him comes Bielsa.
Annd! Wtf was ole doing on that list.

Same question I asked about ole's name on the list o
Re: Guardiola Named EPL Manager Of The Season by Josywhyte: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin I sense Fraud here and ARAB MONEY was exchanged

OLE SOLKSJER deserves the AWARD

Say wetin ole do? No be him mate win EPL,UCL UEL?
Re: Guardiola Named EPL Manager Of The Season by luminouz(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2021
kulrunsman79:
Well deserved even though Tuchel stopped him from winning two trophies.
Bro, I sent you a mail.

It's very important... Can you reply ASAP? Or get me a number I can call you with?
Re: Guardiola Named EPL Manager Of The Season by kulrunsman79(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
luminouz:

Bro, I sent you a mail.

It's very important... Can you reply ASAP? Or get me a number I can call you with?

I replied your email
Re: Guardiola Named EPL Manager Of The Season by Localmann(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Well deserved congrats Pep
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 IBSA Blind Football African Championships Kicks Off In Enugu (Pictures) / Soccer Stars Project Kicks Off In Lagos With 350 Participants, Selected Players / Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.