Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions (102981 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies In Turkey 5 Months After His Wedding (Photos) / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media / Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by PAWG(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
They look good together, even old timers deserve to be happy tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by ellizy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
The guy up there has said it all
“When poverty hits you, you go marry methuselah”
Lobatan..

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by DEMZEE(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Women love opportunistically brethren

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by don3e(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Abeg, make una leave her alone, Love is in the eyes of the beholder. The man fines love in her and she said yes.
Do you know most young men of our generation are the one causing this? Instead of them to see how to settle down, they want to break more hearts. @40 some are still not married and some still in their father's house
Women are like flower, they have time.. failure to settle down within the ages of 21-27, they are bond to be at the mercy of guys...[/b]cos @30s, their counterpart, the guys will start looking for younger girls of 18-24.
So let her be.
[b]God bless your union

3 Likes

Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by Runx: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
The young girl and her family are not stupid, the man dies today and the girl inherit everything.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by autonomous22: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
thorpido:
The wedding invitation should be Favour and Pa Austin.

Lol...u get mouth shaa
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by Bashnigga(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
They should've written pa Austin there as a sign of respect cheesy
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by Lexusgs430: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
I am jealousing that man ó..... It's a fresher fish.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by webizone(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
CharisEleos:
Better than all these young disrespectful boys and guys parading themselves all over the place.

HML to them.

When people like you talk, I just dey wonder. Every young guy for your front na disrespectful guy. If I was a prospective and I want to meet you (I am assuming you are a young lady) for instance, you wouldn't give me the chance. Many girls these days have a very nasty attitude and are actually very disrespectful to young guys. I get it. Many young guys are very poor (resources, connections, etc). Don't just insult us with it. I kinda believe that this lady in this topic has a young guy that is willing to do anything for her. But no.
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by matm: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
people complaining,will u marry d girl if she opts out of d marriage? So many ladies are desperate for husbands nowadays,yet no show.
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by AsawanaDgreat: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
The old man resemble pastor oo
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by Ofama733: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kapaataa:
Wetin we no go see
Forget about the optics, are both person's happy with what they have in their relationship? That's the critical question to ponder over! After all na una go pay their bills? A begii!

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by franklingud(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Person no go marry again?

Leave them alone joor!

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by Katcall: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Heavensent01:
many ladies love matured dick, epon to gbo lo le te awon obo kan lorun
iru obo wo lo like.
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by neyohh: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
matm:
people complaining,will u marry d girl if she opts out of d marriage? So many ladies are desperate for husbands nowadays,yet no show.

You mean evening newspapers with high mileage grin

The younger ones who need marriage the most don turn kpekus to business
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by errigdee: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
E shiok you ...lol ... Damn ladies ain't got choice!!!
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
webizone:

When people like you talk, I just dey wonder. Every young guy for your front na disrespectful guy. If I was a prospective and I want to meet you (I am assuming you are a young lady) for instance, you wouldn't give me the chance. Many girls these days have a very nasty attitude and are actually very disrespectful to young guys. I get it. Many young guys are very poor (resources, connections, etc). Don't just insult us with it. I kinda believe that this lady in this topic has a young guy that is willing to do anything for her. But no.

I know what I'm saying.
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by Wazirinjos12(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
I must say that truly the Groom has found favour in favour. Literally, favour did him a favour.
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by Emmasnoop(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Later them go they find young Boys when go Bleep them say the old man nor fit do anything for bed.
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by Olujosh6: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Wonder shall Neva end
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by Katcall: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
don3e:
Abeg, make una leave her alone, Love is in the eyes of the beholder. The man fines love in her and she said yes.
Do you know most young men of our generation are the one causing this? Instead of them to see how to settle down, they want to break more hearts. @40 some are still not married and some still in their father's house
Women are like flower, they have time.. failure to settle down within the ages of 21-27, they are bond to be at the mercy of guys...[/b]cos @30s, their counterpart, the guys will start looking for younger girls of 18-24.
So let her be.
[b]God bless your union
You left out the undoings of these ladies. When suitable men were coming for their hands in marriage, they were busy whoring around, selling their bodies to rich/married men old enough to be their father.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Me that's waiting for grandpa Liarlair to ask for my hand in marriage.
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by samwillyco1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Whatever makes you happy feel free and do it.
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by MightySparrow: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Misleading title: the correct title: Lady marries money in ........
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by Katcall: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Runx:
The young girl and her family are not stupid, the man dies today and the girl inherit everything.
you talk as if the man doesn't have a first family comprising of wife and kids

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by Katcall: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
neyohh:

You mean evening newspapers with high mileage grin

The younger ones who need marriage the most don turn kpekus to business
my brother you ve said it all. Olosho work na the new goldmine
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
BigDawsNet:
smiley

As long as she happy...

Goodluck
wa shey ori ire
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by Ugandatales: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
thorpido:
The wedding invitation should be Favour and Pa Austin.

LMAO! Even the man will laugh at this your comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) / Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.