Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions (102980 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies In Turkey 5 Months After His Wedding (Photos) / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media / Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by Ashirioluwa: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
otorman:

Nigerians are hypocrites and many have low iq, it's nobody's business when 2 adults consent to do what they like even father abraham sef na aristo

They really are

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by xgada(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Remove the make-up from the lady, call me the wise guy later.

The lady is not as young as you see her except for the make-up.
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by Ashirioluwa: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
The young men around doesn’t want to marry because of financial resources. Those that have the means are afraid to marry.

As per satisfaction, some of these older guys are actually better than the current youths because these old men do take care of themselves. Some of the youths can’t even last 1 minutes in bed.

I will ok it on one condition if any of my sisters want to marry an older man. The old man must have resources that can change her life for better. No young woman will marry an old poor man.
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by afribabe: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Why is this in crime section? Who committed the crime? Bride or Groom??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Womanizer:

I hope you know grandpa Lai will not be able to service you well.

You need a young stud like me that will constantly make you speak in tongues just before you reach cloud 9 grin
Grandpa will higher a young stud and pay him to take care of me in the other room. While I will only dance for him and give him massage.
Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by Jman06(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
The reason why this post is in crime section is what I don't understand!

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by worksmart(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2022
For once brings good news. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions by gulfer: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2022
If that man was an Oyinboman or even an older one, her FB page would have been filled with lots of congratulations messages angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) / Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.