Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? (26059 Views)

HOW COVID-19 AFFECTED YOUR JOB OR BUSSINESS ? / Recruitment For Short-Term Consultancy At NCDC In The 19 States Affected / N-power Removes Double Salary Earners, See Those Affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
A country that is clueless and no priority of decision.

With all the problems of the country.

Look, they'll reverse it later to gain trust towards election
Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by todayboy: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is why is not good to build your brand only on one platform

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by Elock1: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
sad
This question na for people way get business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by Neimar: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Make them ban twitter
Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by suremossty(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Quelme:
They should be banned and the keys thrown into the lagoon. Nonsense Twitter!!!

No room for double standard!!!
are ur households awared of ur mental illness...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by Antoeni(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
I and Twitter have Nothing in Common.
I Dey my Lane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by chinex104(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
If u need free and unlimited data please check my signature
Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by Drella(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesrock:
I am a Twitter vendor and Twitter is the source of my breakthrough...

I don’t want to mention what I sell cos I wish to maintain my anonymity on nairaland

So if you mention what you sell,people will know you...Because you are the only person who is selling it on twitter?

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by faceland: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
The government need to compensate businesses whos target customers are Nigerians and who have spent months/years building their Twitter presence.

Has anyone hear what Osinbajo has to say about this? I think he studied law and should be familiar with topics on human rights and democracy.
Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by Quelme: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
suremossty:
are ur households awared of ur mental illness...
I will ignore you.
Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by chymes0359(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Space booked

Modified

I normally use twitter for quick response o er transaction issues, especially on a day like saturday..
Like today i was having 2.5k in my account, So i sup 5h for data, i went to the bank to withdraw my 2k for weekend.. Thats how i was disappointed in Access ATM.

I checked my balance na 1.7k remain oo..
I just got more confused when i reach @Accessbankhelp handle for clarification ..

Uptill now the message never send for their DM..

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by Drella(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
yanabasee1:
I have someone who said he's yet to receive a single call from his clients since money....

Said he sells clothes on Twitter...he used VPN to upload his sticks and everyone seems to be staring at it and no calls made yet unlike before....

Instagram is better for that.
Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by thaoriginator: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Me bloodclaat!

F u c k Twitter me say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by Jamesrock(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Drella:

So if you mention what you sell,people will know you...Because you are the only person who is selling it on twitter?

It may surprise you, but I’m popular for that... it’s a unique thing anyways
Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by faceland: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
It affected me in a way that I have resume the use of Twitter because of the ban. My account was almost abandoned (the same account that a few years ago, one of the organisers of a major art event in Senegal discovered me there on Twitter).

Due to the ban, I want to start publishing more on twitter. I am aiming for tens of tweets daily.

We are Nigerians, we would always find a way around.

I sympathise with those who depends on it to drive traffic to their blogs or those who depend on it to find new Nigerian based clients. This is what you get when your government is out of touch with its people.

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by maasoap(m): 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Abalado:
U sure say Buhari go die well so if he never die nio?

This is confusion in full speed. Funny
Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by womenareapess: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesrock:

is it buratashi you sell on twitter? undecided
Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by Offpoint1: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Quelme:

Le pasione you mese'e no get senseion

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by DONFASZY(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
One person vex and e affect 300,000,000 people
U see ehh
2023 too far

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by Bmaster(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
thaoriginator:
Me bloodclaat!

bleeps Twitter me say
it's people like you,who taught they have arrived in every ramifications,life they shame Las Las.

Olodo!
You know better than Twitter and their crew,okwa ya?

Over Sabi go kill you Las Las .

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by Drella(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesrock:

There is no twitter vendor that is a monopolist!
Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by thaoriginator: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bmaster:
it's people like you,who taught they have arrived in every ramifications,life they shame Las Las.

Olodo!
You know better than Twitter and their crew,okwa ya?

Over Sabi go kill you Las Las .
No vex o

But me bloodclaat Twitter
Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by samwheel(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Quelme:

All u head slamming terrorists reason alike, do u also slam ur brains in d process?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by faceland: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
BalogunIdowu:
A country that is clueless and no priority of decision.

With all the problems of the country.

Look, they'll reverse it later to gain trust towards election

They are already using the word "suspension" instead of 'ban'. I am sure Twitter has already bribe some people capable of convincing the clueless president to revoke the ban.
Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by faceland: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
DONFASZY:
One person vex and e affect 300,000,000 people
U see ehh
2023 too far

He has a big ego. He feels no one should correct him.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by Quelme: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
samwheel:

All u head slamming terrorists reason alike, do u also slam ur brains in d process?
everyone who has a different opinion is a head slammer... Such a pity...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by Shaev7(m): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Samsung users simply turn on you VPN Max in your 'connection settings.' You are good to go. You don't need to download any app from playstore
Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by Kinzo0917(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
amrichy:
Banning Twitter in Nigeria is a petty and thoughtless move by the FG. But then, in the first place, Twitter shouldn't have the power to delete a president's tweet (any president whatsoever).
The Nigerian government and Twitter have both equally erred!
. Was Truim twitter account not banned? Is buhari beta than him? Abeg go sleep. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by ScamHunter: 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
My dear, I've been struggling since yesterday with VPN. Forgot my Twitter password and unfortunately, I've not downloaded the app on my newer phone. Luckily, our tweets are automated from our platform though I'll find out by Monday if our tweets still broadcast. Our servers aren't based in Nigeria, so they should.
Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by Kinzo0917(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Quelme:

. Useless fool. Na backwardness go kill you. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? by Quelme: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Useless fool. Na backwardness go kill you. Mumu.
Insurrectionists like your type will not be tolerated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally Gotten A Job / NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls / Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.