Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Help, My Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, My Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working (2949 Views)

I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph / My Sd Memory Card Suddenly Stopped Working, What Should I Do? / "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working by Seniorcitizen(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
My MTN Sim card sudden stopped working on my phone. Initially, I thought mtn service went out but this lasted for two days without service..I decided to change the Sim to another phone after two days and boom, full bar...I was shocked so I returned the Sim to my phone still its wasn't working...please what could be the problem...its works well in another phone but not in my own phone..what do I do?
Re: Help, My Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working by LeeSantos(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Have u checked the battery of the sim card. Or the engine oil. . U should always top up Ur SIM evry month with oil to work properly. This place resemble MTN office
Re: Help, My Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working by Seniorcitizen(m): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
LeeSantos:
Have u checked the battery of the sim card. Or the engine oil. . U should always top up Ur SIM evry month with oil to work properly. This place resemble MTN office
Don't be too hard on yourself

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working by Cutecharlz(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Don't panic. It happened to my SIM last two weeks exactly same way with urs. Go to any MTN office and complain of SIM damage. They will give u a form to fill. Remember to note down four numbers u frequently call with ur line coz there is a column in the form were is it required. Then a SIM swap will be done by the MTN customer care agent. A token of 500 naira will be paid for the SIM swap. That's it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working by Seniorcitizen(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Cutecharlz:
Don't panic. It happened to my SIM last two weeks exactly same way with urs. Go to any MTN office and complain of SIM damage. They will give u a form to fill. Remember to note down four numbers u frequently call with ur line coz there is a column in the form were is it required. Then a SIM swap will be done by the MTN customer care agent. A token of 500 naira will be paid for the SIM swap. That's it.
Thank you so much..I wish there's other way as the Sim card is not registered.. Its kind of mtn cheat and I been using it to browse for free close to a year now..I'll just insert it in another phone,turn the hotspot and everyone will connect..the problem is that I don't have another android phone to put the dam Sim..its really unconvincing me to browse
Re: Help, My Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working by HallaDaTruth: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Is your sim buharised?

1 Like

Re: Help, My Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working by LeeSantos(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
Seniorcitizen:
Don't be too hard on yourself
Say someone who can't solve a problem some primary 5 pupils using phone can solve. You need to check Ur skull if you brain is still Intact
Re: Help, My Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working by Seniorcitizen(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
LeeSantos:

Say someone who can't solve a problem some primary 5 pupils using phone can solve. You need to check Ur skull if you brain is still Intact
Fell free to pour your frustrations out...depression is real
Re: Help, My Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working by Seniorcitizen(m): 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
HallaDaTruth:
Is your sim buharised?
: shocked
Re: Help, My Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working by LeeSantos(m): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Seniorcitizen:
Fell free to pour your frustrations out...depression is real

Says someone who is showing sign of depression
Re: Help, My Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working by Lanretoye(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Is ur sim working with Twitter?
Re: Help, My Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working by Seniorcitizen(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lanretoye:
Is ur sim working with Twitter?
cheesy
It look like
Re: Help, My Sim Card Suddenly Stopped Working by MDTIGER: 5:23am On May 15
My sim card suddenly stop working, please help me

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Launches New Service Called Homezone. / Help With My Infinix Hot / Mtn SME Data Share Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.