Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph (6370 Views)

I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon / How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN / "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph by JOBgame(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
good day nairalanders pls i saw a mtn micro sim on the ground last year june and started using it till this year but got lost few days ago,but i have linked my nin(NIN) to the sim already and i used it for my bank verification number(BVN).and pls any hope of getting it back as a proccess of welcome back pls any advice is welcomed.

PLS
puskin
dragnet do something to my words pls
Re: I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph by berryace007: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
JOBgame:
good day nairalanders pls i saw a mtn micro sim on the ground last year june and started using it till this year but got lost few days ago,but i have linked my nin(NIN) to the sim already and i used it for my bank verification number(BVN).and pls any hope of getting it back as a proccess of welcome back pls any advice is welcomed.

PLS
puskin
Bro forget it u can’t retrieve it since it’s not registered in your name and your pic is not on it
Re: I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph by Bossman(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
The NIN linking will FAIL once they do the verification anyway. They system will determine the info on NIN does not match the SIM. So eventually you would have needed to provide the correct info. Which you don't have since the SIM belongs to someone else. Bottom line, you can't retrieve the SIM. Get your own SIM and update your BVN.

JOBgame:

PLS
puskin
Re: I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph by Simeony007(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Just forget it
Re: I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph by adimonyechidi: 6:37am On Apr 30, 2021
Someone that is using a sim of a person that is dead a long time ago.. do you think he’ll be able to correct or update the sim details and upload his photograph when he goes to MTN office ?? I need answers please
Re: I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph by Bossman(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2021
Since the sim is currently registered in someone else's name, you will not be able to.

adimonyechidi:
Someone that is using a sim of a person that is dead a long time ago.. do you think he’ll be able to correct or update the sim details and upload his photograph when he goes to MTN office ?? I need answers please
Re: I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph by adimonyechidi: 5:01pm On May 01, 2021
Bossman:
Since the sim is currently registered in someone else's name, you will not be able to.

isn't possible to do a sim update or Re-registration

(1) (Reply)

Dell Venue 7 Firmware And Flashing Tutorial / NCC Urges Telcos To Be Fair On Calls, Data Charges / •how To Stop Apps From Force Stopping/closing On A Rooted Android Phone•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.