Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments (18603 Views)

Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment / Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment / Talent Sourcing At Total Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Tbilly(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2021
The application have ended, the next phase will take like a month...let's hope for the best.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Fordashle: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Fingers crossed, good luck guys.

Tbilly:
The application have ended, the next phase will take like a month...let's hope for the best.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by KenIchiban: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Guys is this advert for Total upstream or Total downstream? And if it is the downstream, does anyone know how their pay is? Coz I used to hear that the downstream doesn't pay well.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by richboy01(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
KenIchiban:
Guys is this advert for Total upstream or Total downstream? And if it is the downstream, does anyone know how their pay is? Coz I used to hear that the downstream doesn't pay well.
Baba na to enter be d Koko o.Hunger dey for land
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Tbilly(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
KenIchiban:
How many organization pay well in this country..don't be deceived ,ur salary gets better as the years increase if you are in a good organization.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Fordashle: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Has anyone received an update from Total?
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Todus(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fordashle:
No, have you?

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Vanree: 6:00am On Jul 15, 2021
Fordashle:

No. I heard their recruitment process takes about four months though
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Todus(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Vanree:

No. I heard their recruitment process takes about four months though
Are you saying it will take at least four months before they begin to start shortlisting candidates?
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Vanree: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Todus:
Are you saying it will take at least four months before they begin to start shortlisting candidates?

No...I mean the whole process..from the shortlist to the apitude test and interviews
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Fordashle: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
No I haven’t.
Todus:
No, have you?
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Todus(m): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Vanree:

No...I mean the whole process..from the shortlist to the apitude test and interviews
Oh...Okay
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Samacliveth82: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2021
Hi Guys!,

Please anyone here got call from Total. I just want to confirm. I missed a call with 080722... and this morning the number called again and I was not hearing the caller clearly. I have tried calling the number back but it's not connecting. I am suspecting it's Total because that's how the HR numbers do especially these multinationals. Please if you have idea of Total HR number, please share. Thank you
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Houston17(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2021
Samacliveth82:
Hi Guys!,

Please anyone here got call from Total. I just want to confirm. I missed a call with 080722... and this morning the number called again and I was not hearing the caller clearly. I have tried calling the number back but it's not connecting. I am suspecting it's Total because that's how the HR numbers do especially these multinationals. Please if you have idea of Total HR number, please share. Thank you

Use true caller to identify the caller
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by PSVITA(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2021
Any update friends, is been 3 months and and we have not hear from them.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Stevosty: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Samacliveth82:
Hi Guys!,

That same number 08072291155 keeps calling me, I googled it, it shows one of those scam glo numbers, but not absolutely sure yet.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by madri4u: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Total never call through phone number rather they invite through email address.

5 Likes

Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Mangun: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
madri4u:
Total never call through phone number rather they invite through email address.

Does anyone here have an idea how much the entry level salary is for both engineering and non-engineering employees at TotalEnergies?
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Sylove: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mangun:

Does anyone here have an idea how much the entry level salary is for both engineering and non-engineering employees at TotalEnergies?
Bros Abeg dey calm down na
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Vanree: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sylove:
Bros Abeg dey calm down na

As in eh. They haven't even called for aptitude test yet
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Tbilly(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
With the volume of applicants ,It's takes the Grace of God to even be shortlisted for Apt test.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Yuceeken: 4:20am On Aug 03, 2021
We dey august,they ought to have started selecting though except they have finished selecting and commenced with those they want to take.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Mangun: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2021
Yuceeken:
We dey august,they ought to have started selecting though except they have finished selecting and commenced with those they want to take.

The thread ought to be active and bubbling with lots of info concerning the Total Energies recruitment. Anyone with useful information should not hesitate to share. This will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Tbilly(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2021
I strongly believe that anyone who wasn't selected ,will get a regret mail...I and my friend applied to an oil coy ,he got a regret mail one week after the application was closed but till date I haven't seen any mail be it regret or success going to a month now...one needs to have patience with this coy and be optimistic.Total takes up to an average of 4months to complete their recruitment that's a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by AlexIsioma(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
I applied for this position since like February when the Telent Sourcing was first advertised. Any update?
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Vanree: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2021
None I'm aware of
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by haftob(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
The thing is most of these openings are mostly for the contract guys already working them that they want to convert to employees. So because of the company's standard of advertising openings, they need to first advertise the openings, the contract guys also apply like everyone else, then HR sends their names only to the various departments for interviews and they become employees.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
I just checked my profile. My application still saying "application saved". Hmm
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Tbilly(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2021
haftob:
The thing is most of these openings are mostly for the contract guys already working them that they want to convert to employees. So because of the company's standard of advertising openings, they need to first advertise the openings, the contract guys also apply like everyone else, then HR sends their names only to the various departments for interviews and they become employees.

Intresting,They should just send regret mail if is true..But if is what is obtainable In some organization ,it is very wrong..why bother people.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Todus(m): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2021
IMAMofPEACE:
I just checked my profile. My application still saying "application saved". Hmm
Please, what link did you use to check your application status, cos the link I have is just showing blank screen.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by ennyj01(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2021
Todus:
Please, what link did you use to check your application status, cos the link I have is just showing blank screen.

Type on Google "Total career login"

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Vanree: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Todus:

It should actually be submitted and not saved application

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. / 12 Biggest Lessons From The Corporate World / Mckinsey Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.