Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments (18590 Views)

Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment / Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment / Talent Sourcing At Total Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Vanree: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
haftob:
The thing is most of these openings are mostly for the contract guys already working them that they want to convert to employees. So because of the company's standard of advertising openings, they need to first advertise the openings, the contract guys also apply like everyone else, then HR sends their names only to the various departments for interviews and they become employees.

I really don't think so...they haven't gotten back to anyone yet, so it's possible they are stalling their recruitment process for some reasons
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Todus(m): 12:33am On Aug 17, 2021
ennyj01:

Type on Google "Total career login"
Alright, thanks bro
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Todus(m): 12:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Vanree:

It should actually be submitted and not saved application
I agree ��
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by NapoleonHill: 7:37am On Aug 17, 2021
How do we prepare for the exam?
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 17, 2021
NapoleonHill:
How do we prepare for the exam?
Have you been shortlisted?
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by NapoleonHill: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Saimeritus:

Have you been shortlisted?
If I have to wait until then, I'll be playing myself. For it's better to be prepared and not get shortlisted than get shortlisted when not prepared.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by FolaLee: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
NapoleonHill:

If I have to wait until then, I'll be playing myself. For it's better to be prepared and not get shortlisted than get shortlisted when not prepared.

Hmm oro agba. Oro to n fo windscreen
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Houston17(m): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
FolaLee:

grin grin
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Tbilly(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2021
Pls do anyone have any information about Bourbon interoil Limited Graduate Trainee program. This oil coy won't kill us with email expectations.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by ennyj01(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tbilly:
Pls do anyone have any information about Bourbon interoil Limited Graduate Trainee program. This oil coy won't kill us with email expectations.

Concerning your question, I personally don't have any info.

My own question, how did you apply for the advert @bolded.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Tbilly(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
ennyj01:

Concerning your question, I personally don't have any info.

My own question, how did you apply for the advert @bolded.

Just like Total energies , saw the advert online and applied on their Career website..
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by ennyj01(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tbilly:

Just like Total energies , saw the advert online and applied on their Career website..

Okay. That's cool
Success with the upcoming stages.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by KenIchiban: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2021
What exactly is going on like this? Almost 3 months no invite, no regret mail nothing nothing. The last recruitment didn't take this long na...

4 Likes

Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by NapoleonHill: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
KenIchiban:
What exactly is going on like this? Almost 3 months no invite, no regret mail nothing nothing. The last recruitment didn't take this long na...
There was an advert earlier in the year and those who applied are yet to hear back as well. It's probably going to be a long wait.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Insideinformant: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Check your status
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Tbilly(m): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Insideinformant:
Check your status

Anything happening there
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Insideinformant:
Check your status
Did your status change?
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Todus(m): 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Insideinformant:
Check your status
Pls what happened to yours? Cos mine still looks the same as I left it months ago.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by KenIchiban: 5:20am On Aug 31, 2021
NapoleonHill:

There was an advert earlier in the year and those who applied are yet to hear back as well. It's probably going to be a long wait.
Do you mean that 'aviation crewman' and 'Filling Officer' roles?
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by KenIchiban: 5:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Insideinformant:
Check your status
Nothing going on there bros.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Insideinformant: 6:33am On Sep 27, 2021
KenIchiban:

Nothing going on there bros.
Tor. I guess there is no update for now
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Instrument1: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
FolaLee:

Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Instrument1: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
I just remembered this job advert today and I am like OMG!
It is well with us o.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by limcar: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Instrument1:
I just remembered this job advert today and I am like OMG!
It is well with us o.
oga is factory work ok for a graduate?
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Instrument1: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
limcar:
oga is factory work ok for a graduate?

Yes, if the the role is in line with your career path or goal and opportunity for career and self development even if the pay is not fantastic. Then the environment should be conducive.
On a contrary opinion, with little or no support from anybody, a graduate in Nigeria will be willing to do “any job” to keep body and soul together.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
I GOT A MAIL FROM THEM NOW
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by ennyj01(m): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Pan1207:

What is the mail about please?
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Pan1207:

Congratulations.
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Vanree: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
Noseme:

Congratulations.

Lol ..we don't even know what the mail is about yet
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vanree:

Lol ..we don't even know what the mail is about yet

Lol...I feel it's a positive one for him.

I got a mail too, but the content is not looking nice
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by ennyj01(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Noseme:

Lol...I feel it's a positive one for him.

I got a mail too, but the content is not looking nice

What time did you get the mail please?
Re: Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
ennyj01:

What time did you get the mail please?

In the morning...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. / Iniubong Umoren, CCCRN: Newswire Admits Error, Retracts Story Linking NGO / IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.