Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP (19515 Views)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
observanc1:
many are mad and many are roaming.

Which part of Nigeria are your parents roaming?
Or they already roaming in the spiritual world trying to gain access to hell
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by backtalkG(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
that's what you get when you appoint a product of islamiya law graduate to head the apex legal institution
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by donbenie(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
Buried party

You guys better go and collect your money back from all those useless twitter influencers you have paid to bring down this government. Kanu, rinu, Reno and others.

As e dey red, in few weeks from now, expect to see PDP and these influencers drag each other to court over unpaid balances or partial completion of contracts
Enjoy your change! cheesy
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by 10kgod(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
Buried party

You guys better go and collect your money back from all those useless twitter influencers you have paid to bring down this government. Kanu, rinu, Reno and others.

As e dey red, in few weeks from now, expect to see PDP and these influencers drag each other to court over unpaid balances or partial completion of contracts

You joined this platform on the 3rd of June.
This your comment get as e be....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Deydontknow(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Gracias grin

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by OsusTroller: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
So when will Facebook ban Buhari forever ?
Let us continue to flag and report the idiót, they'll eventually ban him.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Lanretoye(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
This one is gutter system
osaweseforme:
Quota system
Lanretoye:
How did he pass law school self
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by prigoz(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
Buried party

Cry cry baby shame on you, terrorist sympathizer. Continue supporting evil party of APshit until you have HBP.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Donspicey: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nigerians should Ban anything APC and Buhari forever.......

Bubu is a Calamity!!!...

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by donprinyo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Madmen everywhere.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by onuman: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mallami who can scarcely make a reasonable argument on TV is now the arrowhead of dictatorship of Buhari’s government in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by UnabashedIPOB: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
I mean, should any reasonable person be surprised by the attitude and pronouncements of a Sharia trained jurist?
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by neighbourhud: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
My question is... How will they know Nigerians who are twitting if they are not 'sneaking' into Twitter too...

Make we no forget say na on Twitter dem 'tweet' say dem wan ban 'tweeting' grin
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Flamezreal(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jostoman:
Somebody should update us about the helicopter spotted in the bush in Southwest. Thank you
Which part of the south West?
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by globalresource: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:
PDP should please STFU

Twitter ban is a win for freedom of speech

Ewu
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by chinedu234(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is certainly an order from a computer brain frozen individual.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by zombieHUNTER: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:
PDP should please STFU
Twitter ban is a win for freedom of speech

How can a ban on freedom of speech be a win for freedom of speech.. ?...

Zombies everywhere

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by lexy2014: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
Buried party

What has all u said negated d points that PDP raised?
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by favour32(m): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
This government don tire for governance...so nor be bandits and terrorists for North be their problem again...na how to suppress the common people be their problem now.
We must access Twitter.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
I'm still using Twitter and I just twitted, I dear him to arrest Me.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by whitebone(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
I came across a face book group called RAVEN Or CROW (Win recharge cards by answering the questions correctly �) which promise to give out a free airtime to it's members each time a anyone answers questions correctly.

It's a and educating group with trivial questions as well as riddles. I was surprised after joining to discover that such a group truly exist! I won airtime too and that's why I'm sharing because I have never seen such a group in my entire time of using FB.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Hiarmn(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
This Malami guy is either got that his law degree by crook or buy the certificate because he's not that sound law wise walahai base on his performance and utterances
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by techWriter1: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Make marc go prosecute Pastor Adeboye then

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
Buried party

Yeah pdp should ask for a refund cos clueless buhari & his team are doing a better job than reno... any sane person by now can predict buhari will not only bring his govt down but he will surely bring apc down @ centre
What is more certain is that these useless govt we shoot themselves in the foot again few weeks from now.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Samunique(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
zimmaking:
I had a dream late last year that Bishop Oyedepo will be arrested.With all humility my dreams are sharp and accurate,please take note of this.
Which kind malaria medicine you dey take ?

Buhari dare not try such rubbish !
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
They will come for Nairaland very soon
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by berrystunn(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
Buried party

Are you serious you are still stupid and mad up till now.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by berrystunn(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Deydontknow:
Gracias grin

Is a good man till I came across this

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nonsense Malami. .soemtimes i wonder how this fulani men take go school and acquire the degree and profession they claim to have.

No wonder this country is still backward!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electoral Act: Buhari’s Ministers Must Resign Before Primaries - APC / FCT Minister Wike Receives UAE Ambassador To Nigeria, Salem Saeed Al-Shamsi / Awolowo,Azikiwe And Aminu Kano Boycotted 1979 Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.