Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP (19498 Views)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by NiceCeSi(f): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
How did APC come into power?
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by charixel: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
I won't blame APC but those who voted those power drunk individuals and mind you those who port from other parties to APC ain't different.

Total revolution is what's needed and not these fold hand and let God fight our battle.

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Starships4u(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
I nor blame uhna....

Just imagine, criminalizing the use of Twitter
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by meetme01: 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
adioolayi:
Over to you Mr Malami ...Any counter argument before I give my verdict

The guy knows nothing about law. He just opens his mouth to spew rubbish. Akeredolu flawed him some weeks back on open grazing.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by manhaley5: 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
Buried party

You guys better go and collect your money back from all those useless twitter influencers you have paid to bring down this government. Kanu, rinu, Reno and others.

As e dey red, in few weeks from now, expect to see PDP and these influencers drag each other to court over unpaid balances or partial completion of contracts
No, not buried, PDP still a party to reckon with.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Confirmedzombie: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
PDP can go to hell. Your party can never small Aso Rock.

If you have 10 heads drop a Twitter and see the next actions.

We stand with Buhari.

Twitter used to propagate fake news by PDP, Igbos and you say the ban and prosecution will not stand.

China did it, heaven did not fall.

Tell Twitter to visit CAC and register.

The laws of our land must be obeyed.

Igbos are terrorists
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by MadamExcellency: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Imagine the effrontery by third class quota Minister to define and prosecute laws not even in existence.

#Wewillneverretreat.

#Wewillnotsurrender.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by KauntantJoyce(f): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Who be this mumu?

OnionBandit:
Buried party

You guys better go and collect your money back from all those useless twitter influencers you have paid to bring down this government. Kanu, rinu, Reno and others.

As e dey red, in few weeks from now, expect to see PDP and these influencers drag each other to court over unpaid balances or partial completion of contracts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by seangy4konji: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Most of the people running his cou try are running it like mad parents out of co trol trying to co trol the children they gave birth to..

I think are are mad. Truly.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
to show you how this govt wicked reach, just watch the speed with which them go make am Law. you would then be wondering why developmental policies are not quickened in this manner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Funflipper: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
Buried party

Buried party riding (to victory come 2023) on the foolishness of general buhari and his bunch of stupid apc millipedes and worms.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by booblacain(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:
PDP should please STFU

Twitter ban is a win for freedom of speech

is it that you can't read or you can read but can't comprehend, which one?
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
I'm sure some zombies didn't expect it to go this far! Now it's getting ridiculous
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Abeyjide: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Malami you are barking too much.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by observanc1: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
I want to understand the offence first. So i install twitter app on my phone and clicks it and it opens and i tweet, so i have committed an offence be that?
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
booblacain:

is it that you can't read or you can read but can't comprehend, which one?

Ask the impotent man you call father.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by MadamExcellency: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

We stand with Buhari.

Twitter used to propagate fake news by PDP, Igbos and you say the ban and prosecution will not stand.

Igbos are terrorists

Stupidity is defined as thinking yourself more highly than what you are.

Come and arrest millions of Nigerians on twitter as we speak.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by osaweseforme(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Quota system
Lanretoye:
How did he pass law school self
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Patrioticman007(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:
PDP should please STFU

“Those of us in the fields for 30 months, who went through the war, will treat them in the language they understand,”.

They want to gag PMB,
Like they killed JFK,
But PMB, won't JFK.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
I need one k please �, anyone can help please
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

We stand with Buhari.

Igbos are terrorists

china has wechat. go and google how big wechat is. besides china banned it from functioning they dont arrest chinese on the platform like your country wants to do. infact soeaking of comparism like you fooolish dolts alwats do, lets compare how developed china is to your stupid uarine country.. mumu
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by baseb: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
I just hope that nigeria's security agents would not start checking people's phones to find out if they 've been on twitter's platform.
Strange things happen in this country.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by anselm791(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
They can come and make the arrest in my Ranch in Dallas, Texas.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by observanc1: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
So is it that foreigners in Nigeria that access twitter didnt comment offence, but only nigerians living in nigeria?
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
Buried party

YOU ALL HAVE BEEN DEFEATED? OLODO WEY NO KNOW WETIN THE LAW DEY TALK
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Ebiz29(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
Buried party

This is not the time for sentiment, your right is at stake here. Think about it.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by observanc1: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
adioolayi:
Over to you Mr Malami ...Any counter argument before I give my verdict
are u the new chief justice? Thought it's a position held by one fulani man that studied sharia law
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by SaintLucia: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
The HUNTER became the HAUNTED.

Other useless apps with not mess with Nigeria again.

PDP and IPOB should stop crying like bush babies who mat have been collected by Bubu.

Twitter love America, hence they protected their country during the Capitol Hill invasion but see nothing wrong in destabilizing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by observanc1: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:
PDP should please STFU

many are mad and many are roaming.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by BruncleZuma: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Factfinder1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
I know it

Re: Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
If you know, you know cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud / FCT Minister Wike Receives UAE Ambassador To Nigeria, Salem Saeed Al-Shamsi / LASG To Revive Badagry Food Production Centre, Commitment To Food Sufficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.