Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Why Do Married Women Cheat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Women Cheat? (2967 Views)

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Women Cheat? by zedegit: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Some of my observations on some married women have made me realize that no matter how religious or innocent your wife looks, never ever, I repeat never ever vouch for her faithfulness or loyalty to you.

My cousin's wife is cheating on him. I eavesdropped and somehow managed to get her phone calls to a man and how she was dying like a teenager on heat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by doggedfighter(f): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Who gave you the job of observing married women?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by lilvicky68(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Whether you observe or not..person wey go cheat go cheat..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Goldbw122(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
It is a state of mind ... So is why you should oray for a good and faithful partner...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Xantel(f): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
What did you do about it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Klass99(f): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
smiley

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by doggedfighter(f): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Klass99:

The Busy-Body Association of Observers, gave him the job. I think he is the PRO (Public Relations Officer) grin

Jokes aside, it would be interesting to know why they do, but sanctimonious nairalanders will start raining curses on any married woman who dares to share why.

In my office just last week it came up in conversation, my male colleague who is married reiterated that married women are cheating more than their single counterparts.

We asked him if he had first hand experience but he wouldn't say grin

Your first paragraph cracked me up grin

People cheat for a number of reasons.

(1)
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Klass99(f): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
smiley

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Klass99(f): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Bola146(f): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Irresponsible and useless married woman does that, no matter how you are good to them, they will still cheat lipsrsealed na curse or they think it's a pleasure lipsrsealed. For a married woman to cheat, why not leave the Marriage and stop placing curses on your children embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by zedegit: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by zedegit: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Klass99(f): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
smiley
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
The same reason married men cheat. Better mind your business and don't expose that woman.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Mstick: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
The same reason married men cheat.

You must be a FOOL be sleeping with numerous women and expecting a faithful wife.

How do you expect a full blown woman with sexual need to stick with you? We also need variety! Oh don't talk about no stupid bride price, you paid it to the MEN in her family so go take your faithfulness from them.

More married women need to have side guys. Enough of remaining faithful to a cheating pig.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by techWriter1: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Who gave you the hiring of observing married men

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Mstick: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
No cheating man deserve a faithful wife. Stop wasting your youth and time praying or "building a home" with a man that's not faithful.

Don't be deceived by the "he will change" of course he will when he's old, gray and helpless.

Don't believe the fallacy that a man can cheat and still love his wife, that will only be true if there are no stories of men dumping, abusing their wives and kids for another woman.

Don't be deceived by the "juju" talk, it's all a ruse.

Don't be deceived by the saying a woman cannot sleep with other men and love her husband, women play this game more, most of their mothers were bleeped in farms by numerous men but they still ran home to perform their wifey duties. Women are good in multi tasking.

Bleep who you want, use a condom.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Goodplace: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Must you talk in an erratic manner? Why not read and pass...mtchewwe
doggedfighter:
Who gave you the job of observing married women?
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 06, 2021
Mstick:
No cheating man deserve a faithful wife. Stop wasting your youth and time praying or "building a home" with a man that's not faithful.

Don't be deceived by the "he will change" of course he will when he's old, gray and helpless.

Don't believe the fallacy that a man can cheat and still love his wife, that will only be true if there are no stories of men dumping, abusing their wives and kids for another woman.

Don't be deceived by the saying a woman cannot sleep with other men and love her husband, women play this game more, most of their mothers were bleeped in farms by numerous men but they still ran home to perform their wifey duties. Women are good in multi tasking

grin

Come and update us when you get married!!!
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by budaatum: 1:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Mstick:

You must be a FOOL be sleeping with numerous women and expecting a faithful wife.

How do you expect a full blown woman with sexual need to stick with you? We also need variety! Oh don't talk about no stupid bride price, you paid it to the MEN in her family so go take your faithfulness from them.

More married women need to have side guys. Enough of remaining faithful to a cheating pig.

I just had to add the photo for those who might not be human enough to read your very wise words above.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by floss(m): 1:05am On Jun 06, 2021
I know why they cheat
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Vision101(m): 1:46am On Jun 06, 2021
@LilMissFavvy
The same reason married men cheat. Better mind your business and don't expose that woman.

@me
WOMEN PROTECTORS ASSOCIATION chairlady sighted
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Vision101(m): 1:55am On Jun 06, 2021
@Mstick

@me
If I cheap I'm resting on my rights:
1) I paid bride price (did you pay my bride price)
2) I pay the bills (do you wholely pay the bills)
3) I'm under my roof. (Are you under your roof)
4) I'm permit by the society to have more than one wife. (can you marry two men at the same time).
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Vision101(m): 1:57am On Jun 06, 2021
@Mstick

Don't be deceived by the saying a woman cannot sleep with other men and love her husband, women play this game more, most of their mothers were bleeped in farms by numerous men but they still ran home to perform their wifey duties. Women are good in multi tasking.

@me
Lost society

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Mstick: 6:22am On Jun 06, 2021
Yeah the same blah blah blah.

It's only on the internet that Nigerian men pay bills without assistance from their wives even some absconded from their responsibilities waiting for the day their kids will "look for them". Is it not you men that are looking for what women bring to the table apart from cooking, cleaning and birthing your kids while all you bring to the table is a salary that can barely last a week and an STD riddled díck. What else

Of course society permits you to marry two wives, so marry two wives then? Clowns can barely eat two square meals but talk about two wives. Go and marry your two wives then?! Even the ones with numerous wives are busy sticking their fingers in minors bumbum.

You men go out of your way to hurt and ridicule your wives but you want to be loved and respected, it's only a "lost society" when women do what you do.

Talking about under my roof, your roofs are leaky fix it! TF? Our society is just a reflection of the men we've in our homes. See how poorly we are.

Like I said you paid bride price to the MEN in her family, go and take your faithfulness from them.

Only faithful men deserve a faithful wife. DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT TO BE DONE TO YOU.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Saintmary(f): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bola146:
Irresponsible and useless married woman does that, no matter how you are good to them, they will still cheat lipsrsealed na curse or they think it's a pleasure lipsrsealed. For a married woman to cheat, why not leave the Marriage and stop placing curses on your children embarassed

This your curse ehn, I hope it applies to children of cheating husbands too.

Imagine how many Nigerians are carrying curses on their heads because of their parents.

Wahala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by crackhaus: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
zedegit:
Some of my observations on some married women have made me realize that no matter how religious or innocent your wife looks, never ever, I repeat never ever vouch for her faithfulness or loyalty to you.

My cousin's wife is cheating on him. I eavesdropped and somehow managed to get her phone calls to a man and how she was dying like a teenager on heat.
It seems like you just woke up from a very long slumber... No problems though, better late than never.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by mariahAngel(f): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Indiscriminate sex and lack of willpower will destroy this generation eventually! And it has already begun.
Accusations and counter accusations, loyalty and faithfulness means nothing anymore.
What a weak generation whose lives revolve around sex!
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by Mikester: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Untamed emotions
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by emmaodet: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
crackhaus:

It seems like you just woke up from a very long slumber... No problems though, better late than never.

grin grin

Bro, how far?
Longest time.
I am in your hood and plan going out tomorrow. Can we block?
Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by emmaodet: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mstick:

The only time most women are hyperactive and know they have right and men don’t have monopoly is when it comes to SEX.
That is when you people will know you can also have side guys, you can also cheat etc but when it comes to buying gifts, putting their man or bf on allowance, buying car for a man, sending man to abroad, enrolling him in school and pay his fee etc women are always blind and mute.
Just call SEX and all of a sudden, they will be active and dragging right.
Mycheeew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Cheat? by insidelife22(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
bros to be honestly sincere and frank with you, I only have this to say... E no concern me. thankio.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shared Domestic Responsibilities Vs. Having Househelps / Help Gambling Addiction!!! It's Ruining Me / Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.