Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,513 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! (7226 Views)

TB Joshua Is Dead / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by hupernikao: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2021
HappyPagan:

Who dey throw you punch? Lol. You must think yourself useful.

You (as a proper Christian) have properly diagnosed I know nothing about the shit I'm criticising.. I say that's cool.. point out me shit..

But like a vehicle with a locked steering, you seem unable to move away from the rock you are attempting to climb.

You can keep having a convo with yourself if you choose. It's like you enjoy writing to and fighting with yourself. Like that other fool Image123. Have fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA

This is only divertionary.
Approach what you are called out for. You started it, finish it. At least finish your fun till the end. Dont act as one who only like to talk without finding out.

Learn to be responsibly for what you say and criticize. Dont divert when you are called to explain. Dont go around claiming to know what you have no single knowledge about. It breeds lies and dishonesty.

This is how to be a honest critics and sincere.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by hupernikao: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You just like repeating nonsense.
Apologize for telling me nonsense.

Apologise for saying what you dont know or can defend. That is sincerity.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by HappyPagan: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2021
hupernikao:

Learn to be responsibly for what you say and criticize. Dont divert when you are called to explain. Dont go around claiming to know what you have no single knowledge about. It breeds lies and dishonesty.

This is how to be a honest critics and sincere.
Let's be honest and sincere... You are the only religitard on this thread trying to be diversionary. None of your comments on this thread address the OP.

Seems your forte is unsolicited advise. Or you seriously lack understanding of basic English. I really don't care whether you think my understanding of Christianity is flawed... show it if you can.... can you do that? Or is my "attitude" hindering you from doing that, you smart Christian?

Constantly repeating I have no knowledge of what I criticise doesn't make you knowledgeable. Let's know what you know... or are you just here to teach a course on ethics of online discussion?

When you are ready for a real convo, create a separate thread. Else I will continue to treat you as the troll you are. You obviously have nothing to contribute to the thread.. apart from calling out fake representations of what you do not represent. grin
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by hupernikao: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2021
HappyPagan:

Let's be honest and sincere... You are the only religitard on this thread trying to be diversionary. None of your comments on this thread address the OP.

Seems your forte is unsolicited advise. Or you seriously lack understanding of basic English. I really don't care whether you think my understanding of Christianity is flawed... show it if you can.... can you do that? Or is my "attitude" hindering you from doing that, you smart Christian?

Constantly repeating I have no knowledge of what I criticise doesn't make you knowledgeable. Let's know what you know... or are you just here to teach a course on ethics of online discussion?

When you are ready for a real convo, create a separate thread. Else I will continue to treat you as the troll you are. You obviously have nothing to contribute to the thread.. apart from calling out fake representations of what you do not represent. grin

Bro, there is no reason for you to fret.

I dont claim to have a complete knowledge or do i need to be perfect in knowledge to find out that you dont understand what you put your mouth in. Whatever way you try to change the narrative, i am only concern about your views of Christianity which is obvious you have no knowledge about. And i am not saying this mincing words. I have observed you commentary on Christianity and the summation of it is that you need to read well and know what you criticize so as to be able to oppose it well. If you so desire to be an opposer. Else, be a proper student of it and learn.

So, If you want to be an opposer, be one that is sound in the understanding of what you oppose not using headlines and gist as your pillar of criticism. It is a call for you to go and study properly and be ready to be responsible for your utterances.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by HappyPagan: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2021
hupernikao:

IAnd i am not saying this mincing words. I have observed you commentary on Christianity and the summation of it is that you need to read well and know what you criticize so as to be able to.
Keep observing Bro..have fun.. be like say na only you don read Bible. grin
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by hupernikao: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2021
HappyPagan:

This is strawman, a way of avoiding being help accountable to your actions.

I will keep observing though.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by budaatum: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Shut up!!!!!

I was referring to legs that won't stop you from existing or the legs you have now with you which don't have to be cut off!!!!!!

What is good about the coronavirus to your own system?

Can the coronavirus (the one that causes covid-19) be something good to your system

Don't talk about vaccines!!!!!

I am referring to the one that eats up your health.
Can it be good to your health WHILE destroying your health??

I know it's bad for your health WHILE destroying your health.

You shut up, Hell. You said legs! And I have shown you a situation where cutting off your legs would be good for you even though you might not agree that it is good for you!

Another thing that would likely be good for you that you'd likely not agree with is the cutting off of your internet access. If I cut off your internet access you might have to find something more productive and profitable to go and do like learning a skill to improve your existence so you stop blaming God for your wretched existence or you might go help ma in the farm instead of being here talking nonsense and telling buda to shut up while your belly is empty!

That which is bad, like stupidity for instance, can never be a good thing except in the eyes of the fool and the idiot and those who refuse to use the brain that is the mind inside your head!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by HappyPagan: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2021
hupernikao:

This is strawman, a way of avoiding being help accountable to your actions.

Nairaland Religion Police, good day Sir. Na you dey accountable for this thread.. nothing addressed to the Op. Well-done Sir.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
budaatum:

You shut up, Hell. You said legs! And I have shown you a situation where cutting off your legs would be good for you even though you might not agree that it is good for you!

Another thing that would likely be good for you that you'd likely not agree with is the cutting off of your internet access. If I cut off your internet access you might have to find something more productive and profitable to go and do like learning a skill to improve your existence so you stop blaming God for your wretched existence or you might go help ma in the farm instead of being here talking nonsense and telling buda to shut up while your belly is empty!

That which is bad, like stupidity for instance, can never be a good thing except in the eyes of the fool and the idiot and those who refuse to use the brain that is the mind inside your head!

Dodging questions is not an achievement!!!!

You are the one talking nonsense despite the so-called food you have eaten which doesn't improve your brain!!!!!!

You claim someone's existence is wretched even though you don't have enough knowledge about the person and that shows how much of a waste of time you are!!!!

Go back to your usual accusations!!!!

You can't force me to accept nonsense!!!!!
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
hupernikao:

Apologise for saying what you dont know or can defend. That is sincerity.

Keep repeating that till you die!!!!!
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
HappyPagan:

You really should be offline.. take a break. You are not fine.

So says the Nairaland doctor

Your statements can't go beyond here
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by budaatum: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Dodging questions is not an achievement!!!!

You are the talking nonsense despite the so-called food you have eaten which doesn't improve your brain!!!!!!

I have not eaten yet. I've made myself a cup of coffee first, after which I will bake a loaf of bread and then have bacon and eggs and bakebeans on toast, perhaps.

I'll let you know how I get on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
budaatum:

I have not eaten yet. I've made myself a cup of coffee first, after which I will bake a loaf of bread and then have bacon and eggs and bakebeans on toast, perhaps.

I'll let you know how I get on.

You are telling me this in vain.

Go back to your usual accusations even though they are also in vain!!!
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
HappyPagan:

Don't mind him and those like him!!!!

They speak like the Bible is anything except a widely known baseless compilation of fake stories!
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by hupernikao: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Keep repeating that till you die!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Ensure you are calm next time, ensure you know what you are saying and be able to defend it next time. That is maturity.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by budaatum: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are telling me this in vain.

Go back to your usual accusations even though they are also in vain!!!

Hey hell! Update.

First is ingredients: flour (white and some wholemeal), yeast, sugar, salt, oil, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, golden linseeds and lots of elbow grease. (Onions were not included!)

Second is after mixing and before elbow grease.

Thirds is after elbow grease

Fourth is in baking pan waiting to rise during which I shall have another coffee with some dried apricots (photo to follow).

1 Like

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by hupernikao: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
HappyPagan:

Nairaland Religion Police, good day Sir. Na you dey accountable for this thread.. nothing addressed to the Op. Well-done Sir.

Thank you for coming by Sir.
Ensure you carry out your responsibility in this community with all goodness so as not to be questioned again by the Police.

Here, Bail may not be free for you again. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by budaatum: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
I must confess that two cups of coffee is usually a bad idea as I get too full up to eat afterwards, and the dried apricots is just about too much I think, for me to be able to eat bacon and eggs and bakebeans on toast afterwards.

But hey! We'll see I suppose, because the bread is often too unresistable!

1 Like

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by budaatum: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
hupernikao:

Thank you for coming by Sir.
Ensure you carry out your responsibility in this community with all goodness so as not to be questioned again by the Police.

Here, Bail may not be free for you again. grin grin grin grin grin

You really need to look past Happy's words, hupernikao, because while he is here being what seems like a snake in sheep's skin, he is elsewhere being a full blown Jesus Shepherd teaching others to fish.

https://www.nairaland.com/5895842/learn-python-kash

https://www.nairaland.com/6587744/anyone-interested-learning-git-github

Funny that. A shepherd teaching fishing, lol! But I suppose they are both farmers who sow in order to reap, though Happy is a step up by teaching others to farm. I tell you, Hell would benefit from 'worshipping' at his feet!
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Image123(m): 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Your English was not correct.
You should have used "badly"
Besides, it's not anything except Jesus I want badly since I don't think Jesus is and since there are many things I don't need.
What I'm saying is you can't really be happy permanently.
Mad people can only be mad.
They can't be actually happy or sad.
That's why they are called mad people instead of happy or displeased people.

You sure need to see a doctor for mental balance, it will help you. Or you can come to Jesus.
You were the one that said that permanent happiness was lunacy, now you say lunatics cannot be happy or sad. You need a looooooong fuse Victor.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Image123(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

That was a different question.
Besides, the sun can't be cool to anyone.
I am not budaatum to anyone.
Is the sun cool to you??
Is there any angle from which the sun can be cool to anyone on Earth??
Is there any angle from which I can be budaatum to anyone

Now, I also asked if I can be in two places at once.

Can I be in America and Nigeria at the same time

You certainly referred to logic in your statement and post that "It's impossible for any two or more opposing views to be right at the same time". It was that to which my humble self and others pointed out. Not sun or people or places.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Image123(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Shut up!!!

Who is talking about your reality!!!!!

When did reality become limited to your house?

Reality has no limit.

Victor, do not let your frustrations and predicaments make a mess of the home training that your parents struggled so hard to give you. You said that "Reality is shit". No, it is not. Ask yourself the same questions. That your life is in turmoil does not mean that others' are in turmoil too. You cannot judge us all on YOUR frustrations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
Image123:

Victor, do not let your frustrations and predicaments make a mess of the home training that your parents struggled so hard to give you. You said that "Reality is shit". No, it is not. Ask yourself the same questions. That your life is in turmoil does not mean that others' are in turmoil too. You cannot judge us all on YOUR frustrations.

You don't understand what I said.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Image123:

You certainly referred to logic in your statement and post that "It's impossible for any two or more opposing views to be right at the same time". It was that to which my humble self and others pointed out. Not sun or people or places.

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Image123:

You sure need to see a doctor for mental balance, it will help you. Or you can come to Jesus.
You were the one that said that permanent happiness was lunacy, now you say lunatics cannot be happy or sad. You need a looooooong fuse Victor.

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
hupernikao:

grin grin grin grin grin

Ensure you are calm next time, ensure you know what you are saying and be able to defend it next time. That is maturity.

You are wasting your time
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by hupernikao: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
budaatum:

You really need to look past Happy's words, hupernikao, because while he is here being what seems like a snake in sheep's skin, he is elsewhere being a full blown Jesus Shepherd teaching others to fish.

https://www.nairaland.com/5895842/learn-python-kash

https://www.nairaland.com/6587744/anyone-interested-learning-git-github

Funny that. A shepherd teaching fishing, lol! But I suppose they are both farmers who sow in order to reap, though Happy is a step up by teaching others to farm. I tell you, Hell would benefit from 'worshipping' at his feet!

He is actually my favorite and unknown friend, the reason i am dragging him to caution.

I dont mind being his Python student sef at least in that i will keep quiet listen to him and i will not speak as it is not my field and i cant claim to know it but to learn as a learner. grin This same i desire of him.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
budaatum:

Hey hell! Update.

First is ingredients: flour (white and some wholemeal), yeast, sugar, salt, oil, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, golden linseeds and lots of elbow grease. (Onions were not included!)

Second is after mixing and before elbow grease.

Thirds is after elbow grease

Fourth is in baking pan waiting to rise during which I shall have another coffee with some dried apricots (photo to follow).

Babyish things
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by budaatum: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chai! See as my [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+13%3A33%3B+Luke+13%3A20%E2%80%9321&version=KJV]leavened[/url] dough don fill pan already even before I fire!

I tell you the truth, Jesus is not a liar!

Now, fire. 40 minutes at gas mark 6.
That's 400oF or 200oC to those who don't do mark.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by budaatum: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
So. When I woke up this morning, I said "Give me this day my daily bread", and a small silent voice said "go bake it", and I hearkened to the voice and voila!

Let someone now come and argue that God does not talk to those who have ears to hear!

The only sad thing is that before the bread baked, the Lord already filled me up with two cups of coffee and dried apricots, but I do rejoice that my cup runneth over and I have no enemies!

I'll report back about the bacon, the egg (I doubt I can do two!) and the baked beans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Image123(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Very convenient. i wish you find Jesus. He looks a good solution and will definitely understand what you are saying.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Image123:

Very convenient. i wish you find Jesus. He looks a good solution and will definitely understand what you are saying.

I wish you find no reason to quote me again because I don't need your posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? / 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge / So Which Is The True Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.