Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! (7252 Views)

TB Joshua Is Dead / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Image123(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

We shall see if the nonsense will stop me from doing what I want to do.

Don't do what you want to do, don't hurt yourself Victor.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Image123(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Go and take colorado along with marijuana so that you will get lunaticated!

You don't have to wait for Jesus to do it!

Jesus does it free and permanent, why do you want any other thing so bad but Jesus? Do you think what i'm thinking? cheesy
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Image123:

You do need help Victor. You're likely still alive because of a family member's prayers or lifestyle. Let God help you, your burdens are obviously too much a struggle for you.

God??

Is it God that asked budaatum to mock my mum

I never did anything to deserve the false accusations from budaatum but you keep supporting such nonsense.
If you want to help me,tell budaatum to keep mocking my mother and to keep accusing me in vain.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Image123(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

God??

I never did anything to deserve the false accusations from budaatum but you keep supporting such nonsense.
If you want to help me,tell budaatum to keep mocking my mother and to keep accusing me in vain.

Forget about what he said that hurts you so bad. He's not God, is he?
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Image123:

Don't do what you want to do, don't hurt yourself Victor.

Why didn't you ask me what I wanted to do

Why would budaatum's nonsense cause me to hurt myself??

If I even want to hurt myself, I won't quote anyone here.
I will just do it.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
Image123:

Forget about what he said that hurts you so bad. He's not God, is he?

He will not succeed in his quest to torment me
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by budaatum: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

God??

You mock your own mum hell. The poor hard working woman!

HellVictorinho:

Am I the one that introduced her to the person that lied to her when she was a teenager so that she will marry him and give birth to seven children amidst poverty?

Am I the one that made all her brothers, sisters,uncles,aunts and in-laws incapable of helping her??

Am I the one that threatened in the name of wickedness to evict her from the symbol of wretchedness she calls an apartment last month?

Do you know the hardship I have also experienced since the day I was born?

What if I tell you that I,my mum,my dad and my siblings live apart

My family has foundational issues.

Your posts have not been helping matters.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
budaatum:

You mock your own mum hell. The poor hard working woman!

Only budaatum can say such nonsense
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Image123(m): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Why didn't you ask me what I wanted to do

Why would budaatum's nonsense cause me to hurt myself??

If I even want to hurt myself, I won't quote anyone here.
I will just do it.

Oh my God. Sorry Victor.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Image123:

Oh my God. Sorry Victor.

I am not begging anyone to stop posting nonsense.

Let budaatum continue
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Image123(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

He will not succeed in his quest to torment me

Amen, Amen. Just take things easy. It's just internet. He's pulling your legs. Forget about what he's said that hurts. He's not God, is he?
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Image123:

Amen, Amen. Just take things easy. It's just internet. He's pulling your legs. Forget about what he's said that hurts. He's not God, is he?

Don't worry!!!

I am used to shit.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Image123(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Don't worry!!!

I am used to shit.

You don't need to be used to shit when you can come clean of shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Image123:

I'm surrounded by shit.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by hupernikao: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2021
HappyPagan:

Your life on earth.. the pleasures only this world offers .. for some nonsense and streets of gold and mansions after you die.... No be mumu be that? Say this life wey you see na fake.. say the real none na when you die...

No greater scam than Jesus.. even when your mind dey tell you say something dey wrong, you go dey feel bad... You no wan hurt Jesus... What has he done for you?

Is it not better to always speak on things you know and learn on things you have no knowledge about. Your statements are only showing the lies you were exposed to, and likely embraced which had now turn to weapon of criticism for you.

I think this is proper you see to have the right knowledge of what you criticize.

1 Like

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by hupernikao: 12:27am On Jun 07, 2021
Tony142:

According to Wikipedia there are more than 4,200 religion in the world

For your religion to be the right one that means 4,199 are wrong(4,200 - 1 = 4,199)

So the probability that your Jesus is the true religion is just 1/4,200 Lol

Christian believe that Muslim will go to hell fire because they did not believe in Jesus

While, Muslim believe Christian will go to hell fire because they did not believe in prophet Muhammad

So, that means everyone is going to hell in another man's religion tongue

So, stop deceiving yourself about Jesus matter, the probability that your Jesus is the right way is just 1/4,200 lipsrsealed

How do you know he is deceiving himself about "His Jesus"
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 07, 2021
Image123:

Reality is shit
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 07, 2021
hupernikao:

How do you know he is deceiving himself about "His Jesus"

It's impossible for any two or more opposing views to be right at the same time.

The fact they are opposing each other or one another means all can't be right at once.

That's logic.

John is good and John is bad can't be true at once
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 07, 2021
Image123:

Jesus does it free and permanent, why do you want any other thing so bad but Jesus? Do you think what i'm thinking? cheesy

Permanent lunacy

How is that an ideal situation?

1 Like

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Powerfly(f): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Go and take colorado along with marijuana so that you will get lunaticated!

You don't have to wait for Jesus to do it!

No.... I want Jesus own.... ABI you wan make I mad ni angry shocked
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Powerfly(f): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Will you live with your family till you die

No... I'll move out to my own space..
Btw.... Is being your friend going to I've me accomodation in your space or what?? sad
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by hupernikao: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It's impossible for any two or more opposing views to be right at the same time.

The fact they are opposing each other or one another means all can't be right at once.

That's logic.

You didnt answer my question. Let me streamline for you so that you can be more define in response.

Below is what you said.

So, stop deceiving yourself about Jesus matter, the probability that your Jesus is the right way is just 1/4,200

So my question is:

How do you know he is wrong and deceiving himself?

And likewise, Are you the one right, how do you know you are right with that logic?
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by HappyPagan: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2021
hupernikao:

Is it not better to always speak on things you know and learn on things you have no knowledge about. Your statements are only showing the lies you were exposed to, and likely embraced which had now turn to weapon of criticism for you.

I think this is proper you see to have the right knowledge of what you criticize.
Bro, if you have the right knowledge, please share. If you can highlight the lies I have embraced, please do so..

No dey ask for permission.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by budaatum: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2021

That's logic.

Unfortunately, what you are referring to as "fact" is according to human perception, which is why a certain Einstein is a Prophet.

You see, if you read the Gospel of Relativity that Prophet Einstein wrote, you will find that separate people may have facts that are relative to their individual perceptions, which they might ignorantly think are all the perceivable facts but which they obviously are not unless the individual wants to claim omniscientism, which I am certain we will poopoo. The facts an individual might have might even oppose the facts about the same thing that another has, which is why John could be a bad Hitler to some and a good saviour to some others, and they may both be right at the same time.

That, is logic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Image123(m): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Reality is shit

This is a poor and limited perspective, you do not have to remain in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Image123(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

That's logic.

Depends on perspective and the prisms and angles you are observing from. You can be on my right and yet on another person's left, this is simple logic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by Image123(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Permanent lunacy

How is that an ideal situation?

You were the one who weirdly defined permanent happiness as lunacy, i did not. So, why do you want any other thing so bad but Jesus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
I purposely left the other thread to teach you what you don't know!

TB Joshua is FAKE. But you can't point out what is wrong with his ministry because you're only following the blacklisting method of your daddy GO and his cohorts.
For your information, all of them are the same but because the young man refused to follow their Occultic ranking method they decided to blacklist him. Apart from that there's nothing they can say about him that's not applicable to themselves!

So if you want me to teach you how to figure out what is wrong with his ministry just call me and i'll do but note that it's the same thing that makes others blacklisting him fake that's why none of them can pinpoint what is wrong with TB Joshua's ministry! smiley

Image123:

You were the one who weirdly defined permanent happiness as lunacy, i did not. So, why do you want any other thing so bad but Jesus?
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by hupernikao: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
HappyPagan:

Bro, if you have the right knowledge, please share. If you can highlight the lies I have embraced, please do so..

No dey ask for permission.

There must be an attitude you should display when you arent knowledgeable in a thing. When you speak on things you havent study, nor have a proper understanding of, it presents you in a bad light, especially in the public.

You criticize Bible and Christianity but your criticism is only exposing the fact that were taught in the wrong gathering on what Christianity is about.

But what concerns me most, is the fact that you also didnt see it important to find out what you criticize so that you can have full confidence and proper understanding on how to handle discussion like this and criticize to perfection.

Good critics dont read headlines or jottings to claim knowledge, they display soundness due to proper readiness and understanding of what they criticize. I cant see this in your criticism, that is my concerns.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by HappyPagan: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
hupernikao:

I cant see this in your criticism, that is my concerns.

Thanks for airing your concern. The Nairaland Department of Fuckgiving will be sending you an email attached with a few complimentary bleeps from me.

1 Like

Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by hupernikao: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
HappyPagan:

Thanks for airing your concern. The Nairaland Department of Fuckgiving will be sending you an email attached with a few complimentary bleeps from me.

This is not the focus here. I hope you aren't excusing yourself from spot light of knowledge you claim to have.

I asked you, why are you parading yourself as knowledgeable in what you don't know anything about. It will be better you stop speaking on things you should be listening to learn. This is proper and honest.
Re: Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! by HappyPagan: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
hupernikao:

This is not the focus here.
Create a new thread if you wanna change focus, Bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 / Is Solemnization Of Holy Matrimony Or Church Wedding Biblical? / Death And Living Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.