Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

...... Infiniti Dealership Experience........ - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ...... Infiniti Dealership Experience........ (640 Views)

Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership / Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) / Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...... Infiniti Dealership Experience........ by dru23(m): 3:14am On Jun 06, 2021
My experience at my local Infiniti Dealership ...

I had to get something done to my 2011 Infiniti.. I try as much as possible to avoid going to dealership.. But the minor issue I had with my car is only the dealership can solve the problem....

When I arrive at the dealership I was very impressed with the latest cars especially the Infiniti Q50 Sport.. I was tempted to take 1 for a test drive......

So on getting to the Lobby .. I saw a 2008 Infiniti G37s with 257k miles.. I said to myself who in the world will buy a car with 257k miles on it .....

So I approach 1 of the sales representative .. I ask him how much is the car for .The guy laugh and said it is not for sale.. It is only for display only.....

I was told that the car was a trade for a Q50 . The previous owner of the G35x always had the car service with them . He came in one day and complain of the a/c of the car . The a/c needed just a freon and from their they convince the guy to get brand new car .

So he decided to go for a pre-owned Q50 . He bought the car that day and drove home with it ....

This is why I tell people all the time.. If you follow the owners manual of your car . The car will last you years to come.. If the previous owners of Tokunbo cars that flood the Nigeria market didn't care for the car .The majority of Nigerian car owners will not enjoy their cars today........

For those that follow the owners manual of their car . I encourage you to continue doing so and I applaud your effort... It pays off in the end .....

5 Likes

Re: ...... Infiniti Dealership Experience........ by chiefbuchiV12(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2021
dru23:
My experience at my local Infiniti Dealership ...

I had to get something done to my 2011 Infiniti.. I try as much as possible to avoid going to dealership.. But the minor issue I had with my car is only the dealership can solve the problem....

When I arrive at the dealership I was very impressed with the latest cars especially the Infiniti Q50 Sport.. I was tempted to take 1 for a test drive......

So on getting to the Lobby .. I saw a 2008 Infiniti G37s with 257k miles.. I said to myself who in the world will buy a car with 257k miles on it .....

So I approach 1 of the sales representative .. I ask him how much is the car for .The guy laugh and said it is not for sale.. It is only for display only.....

I was told that the car was a trade for a Q50 . The previous owner of the G35x always had the car service with them . He came in one day and complain of the a/c of the car . The a/c needed just a freon and from their they convince the guy to get brand new car .

So he decided to go for a pre-owned Q50 . He bought the car that day and drove home with it ....

This is why I tell people all the time.. If you follow the owners manual of your car . The car will last you years to come.. If the previous owners of Tokunbo cars that flood the Nigeria market didn't care for the car .The majority of Nigerian car owners will not enjoy their cars today........

For those that follow the owners manual of their car . I encourage you to continue doing so and I applaud your effort... It pays off in the end .....
The same car would still go longer if the owner wanted to keep it
Re: ...... Infiniti Dealership Experience........ by dru23(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
chiefbuchiV12:

The same car would still go longer if the owner wanted to keep it
For sure for sure
The owner only wanted the a/c to be fix that is why he brought the car into the dealership. The a/c needed to be gas ...

So the dealership convince the owner to test drive the Q50.... He test drove it and loved it .. He bought the car that same day and took the car home grin.......

So dealership decided to put the traded car for display. They will never sell that car o... The car is their bragging rights....
Re: ...... Infiniti Dealership Experience........ by kingreign(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
dru23:

For sure for sure
The owner only wanted the a/c to be fix that is why he brought the car into the dealership. The a/c needed to be gas ...

So the dealership convince the owner to test drive the Q50.... He test drove it and loved it .. He bought the car that same day and took the car home grin.......

So dealership decided to put the traded car for display. They will never sell that car o... The car is their bragging rights....

So them dey do bragging rights with a mere 257k miles when toyota, benz, Volvo dey chop 500k or more miles steady and will not even show signs of wear out?!

1 Like

Re: ...... Infiniti Dealership Experience........ by dru23(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
kingreign:

So them dey do bragging rights with a mere 257k miles when toyota, benz, Volvo dey chop 500k or more miles steady and will not even show signs of wear out?!

You have to read and understand between the lines..

1 Like

Re: ...... Infiniti Dealership Experience........ by chiefbuchiV12(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2021
dru23:

For sure for sure

Unlike here in Nigeria where the gullible ones only believes only Toyota can go that long without issues
Re: ...... Infiniti Dealership Experience........ by dru23(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
chiefbuchiV12:

Unlike here in Nigeria where the gullible ones only believes only Toyota can go that long without issues

FACTS ..........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Honda Stream For Sale 800000 / Registered 2009 Qx56 Available For Sale / 2008 Lexus Es350 Full Options With Panoramic Roof @4.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.