Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

BREAKING: Prophet T.B Josuah Is Dead. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: Prophet T.B Josuah Is Dead. (422 Views)

Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

BREAKING: Prophet T.B Josuah Is Dead. by ebpius1(m): 3:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Pastor Temitope Balogun Joshua popularly known as T. B. Joshua, is dead.

Born on June 12, 1963, he was a televangelist and philanthropist.

He reportedly died in Lagos on Saturday evening shortly after concluding a programme at his church.

TB Joshua was the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian megachurch that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos.

According to Wikipedia, Joshua was known for his popularity across Africa and Latin America and his social media presence with 3,500,000 fans on Facebook.

His YouTube channel, Emmanuel TV, had over 1,000,000 YouTube subscribers and was the world’s most viewed Christian ministry on the platform before it was suspended.

The cause of his dead was unknown as at the time of this report.

SOURCE: Leadership.ng

Re: BREAKING: Prophet T.B Josuah Is Dead. by Mynd44: 4:43am On Jun 06, 2021

(1)

My Opinion On Miracle Money / According To Luke 22 Vs 36, That Says. ( Picture ) / Do We Continue Our Profession In The Spirit World After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.