Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

#EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist (28872 Views)

#Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered / #EndSARS: Bullet Extracted From Head Of Police Victim – Pathologist / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by pquaver(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Techguy96:

Where did u see the autopsy results of the 96 other people?

I saw 3 and 1 was gunshot. 1/3 in a massacre should it be 2/3? Have you seen the other 96? Going by the maths of what is before us it favours not being a massacre. I hope facts is understandable to you. I don't deal with sentiment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by pquaver(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ugandatales:

My guess is most of the death and injuries people sustained that night was from the stampede. Apart from the one gunshot wound victim.
You talk is very reasonable and is likely to happen given that people might scrapper once the soldiers shot..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by tenpipsperday: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sapaboss:

Boss I've sent it

Yeah, actually someone from nairaland warned me not to send you anything, you were even referred as crook so I decided to hold my guns. I don't know encounter you have had with people in from the forum in the past. 3k ain't nothing but I hate being scammed. Only God knows if you are straight but I have been forewarned.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Ugandatales: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
pquaver:
You talk is very reasonable and is likely to happen given that people might scrapper once the soldiers shot..

Yeah.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by tenpipsperday: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Flysinglemom:

Don't send that crook any money

Thank you dear. Wanted to send him the 3k was asking for but the moment I read your mention my blood went cold.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by barragan: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
At the risk of being devoured by sentimental Nairalanders, I must say my mind clearly on this issue.

You see, it's good to have emotion. Human emotion has its value and place in human life. But when human beings allow emotion to becloud clear logical thinking and objectivity then things are bound to be unnecessarily complicated.

I must say this: I don't bloody care if anybody died in Lekki tollgate that night or not. I have absolutely no sympathy for them even if they were my family members. Why? Because they had no business being in that tollgate in the first place in defiance of authority and curfew that was in place.

When the 'endSARS' protest started, the protest was justifiable and understandable because of the extreme brutality of SARS. But after the FG had bowed to immense pressure and decided to terminate the SARS unit of police force for peace to reign there was no longer any justification for the continuation of the protest.

I lost absolute sympathy for the protesters when they unjustifiably persisted on the endSars protest despite the fact that SARS no longer existed. The protesters became intoxicated and addicted to the protest and wanted it to continue indefinitely.

They started mounting road blocks thereby obstructing free movement, they went to airports, national assembly and disrupted activities there and some other places. It got to a point where they completely grounded economic activities every where, and mind you, they did all these and many more despite the fact that the FG had been humbled enough to bow to their demand by ending SARS. There is no government anywhere in the world that would not be forced to be ruthless with the so-called protesters as there was no longer any justification for it.

It was becoming obvious that enemies of Nigeria who had been looking for opportunity to destroy the country wanted to use the so-called 'peaceful, armless protesters' carrying Nigerian flag around to destroy the country under the pretext of excercising their right to 'peaceful protest'.

In the midst of the chaos and anarchy that prevailed in the land as a result of the so-called protest plus the negative impact it was having on the economy, the Lagos State governor in his wisdom, imposed curfew on the state in order to avoid total uncontrollable anarchy and total breakdown of law and order. But the idiots, being intoxicated by their new-found power of protest insisted on defying the authority and still came out.

Even God says we should respect those in authority. The people who came out to continue the 'protest' in Lekki tollgate that night clearly disobeyed and defied authority without any justification and by extension, they disobeyed and defied God himself. As far as I am concerned, they are responsible for whatever happened to them.

And by the way, immediately after the Lekki incident, there was bloody protest where many police stations were burnt and police officers gruesomely murdered. Some police officers were burnt and eaten by the protesters, some beheaded, some butchered into pieces and do many unimaginable atrocities! What else do you people want again to be satisfied?

Exactly. I expect that every honest and intelligent person will see it this way as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Gfskw: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by immortal2: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
May God pay back the Omoluabis in the same coin that they deserved for supporting the FG in the killing at Lekki. All Those who said there was no massacre will receive full reward for their evil.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Flysinglemom(f): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
If I call names now, some people on this thread will attack me, but the culprits of October 20th know themselves.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Misterone: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
KRSWon:
And yet, people here are still going to ask, "Where are the bodies?"
Maybe you should read carefully and comprehend before spewing trash on the net. What bodies? of the 96, only three is connected to the Lekki tollgate and out of those three only one died of gunshot wounds. Now, the time of death (whether it coincide with the army shooting was not stated), the type of bullet (whether it is that of the army), was not stated. Check all you want, there was no massacre at Lekki tollgate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Cherez: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Okoroawusa:
They have refurbished this fake news again?
It got bursted few hours ago... Read the statement or report of Prof. Obafunwa before commenting on this thread.

Mynd44
See the lower beings NL banned me for
Swines without sympathy, heartless zombies who don't even have the moral dignity to feel for their fellow humans
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Cherez: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
quincyshakur:
Wait ooh! So autopsy dey also shw where person die ni? This country na cruise ooh
Yes
I can trace the gunshots & where it was used &the kind of guns signed out to the soldiers whom were at Leki that day
Who brought the bodies, which hospitals they 1st visited...
Bro a lot of info

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Cherez: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
pquaver:

Are you sure you can read and understand? According to the pro only 1 person out of the 99 died of gunshot wound so how are the rest Lekki massacre prole or the soldiers use hand to strangle othem to death?
Let's examine these few point
1. People live said soldiers were there, shot at them, killed people & took their bodies right?
2. The soldiers 1st denied their presence there but later denied it
3. They later agreed they were there but never fired
4. They then agreed they fired but not live bullets
5. Later they now agreed they used the live arms but not at the people

Bros whose words has been more consistent?
This proof shows the soldiers actually took bodies away & this has always being their signature act in Nigeria so no one can prove their evil acts

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mad people.

Nobody died at the tollgate. undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by quincyshakur(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cherez:

Yes
I can trace the gunshots & where it was used &the kind of guns signed out to the soldiers whom were at Leki that day
Who brought the bodies, which hospitals they 1st visited...
Bro a lot of info
Indeed weytin person no sabi big pass am. Thanks for d update
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by tenpipsperday: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Flysinglemom:

Glad you didn't, you would've been serving encouragement to a well known gambler. I know his real moniker and how he frequents gambling threads and even ashawo beer parlor thread.

Imagine. Thank you my dear. And slowpokey like these won't let people know when the real person who is genuinely in need of help comes along.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by harmony75: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Do we expect truth from pathologic liar before?!
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Chucks234: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
I thought they said nobody died Where are these ones coming from... All of us don know before, that all our security agencies are just craps nothing else... The numbers of people killed under this government alone don pass the ones from other governments since independence.... Dem Don even ban Twitter join too.. Thats what u get when u are being led by a Gen.. though retired but the blood still runs in his veins.... May God help us all.

Who said nobody died?
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by habsydiamond(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Chucks234:

Who said nobody died?
I don't get...
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Techguy96(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
pquaver:

I saw 3 and 1 was gunshot. 1/3 in a massacre should it be 2/3? Have you seen the other 96? Going by the maths of what is before us it favours not being a massacre. I hope facts is understandable to you. I don't deal with sentiment
Lol, u are lost here. Firstly u can't even determine the Location of death from autopsy. So what ever report they gave here was trash.
Secondly were did the 99 dead bodies came from?
The fact that they saw 99 dead bodies litter around Lagos should worry every reasonable person.

There's no math to calculate b4 us here, they should tell us where they got the 99 bodies from.
An autopsy report on each of them.

Then we can draw a conclusion.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Golan007: 6:43am On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
Techguy96:

Lol, u are lost here. Firstly u can't even determine the Location of death from autopsy. So what ever report they gave here was trash.
The fact that they saw 99 dead bodies litter around Lagos should worry every reasonable person.

There's no math to calculate b4 us here, they should tell us where they got the 99 bodies from.

[/s]

Go and protest.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Techguy96(m): 7:45am On Jun 07, 2021
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Go and protest.
Definitely
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by pquaver(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2021
Techguy96:

Don't get it wrong.. Am not saying the remaining 96 are not from Lekki.. It can be but it is still an assumption from anyone and holds no water until proven.. But 3 bodies underwent autopsy my point is in a massacre by gunshot the probability out of the 3 dead should be 2/3 not 1/3 bro.. Understand. But I support you even. If it just a wound and no 1 died it is wrong and should be taken seriously but the same way is wrong to lie and claim what is not. You get my stand.. 2 wrongs cannot make a right

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by 9jaRealist: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2021
Techguy96:

quincyshakur:
Wait ooh! So autopsy dey also shw where person die ni? This country na cruise ooh

The people bringing the bodies to the morgue will record where each body was picked up…

If the bodies were NOT picked up from Lekki Toll Gate, there are only 2 possibilities…
The bodies were moved - or the dead walked from Lekki Toll Gate to another location!
>
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by 9jaRealist: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2021
nairalee:
Even if it's only one, it's bad that the government will try to suppress a protest by shooting live rounds at unarmed protesters

Yes, even one is terrible…
But let’s stick to facts rather than inflammatory falsehood.
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Fubara Suspends ₦‎195 Billion Ring Road Project In Rivers State / Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack / Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.