Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

#EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist (28881 Views)

#Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered / #EndSARS: Bullet Extracted From Head Of Police Victim – Pathologist / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Sunday2021: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2021
While some idiots are saying they saw 99 dead bodies.
Very soon they will accuse the pathologist of collecting money from Buhari.
Useless pigs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by lafuria1(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2021
A massacre shouldn't be this hard to prove na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by joyandfaith: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2021
Ugandatales:

My guess is most of the death and injuries people sustained that night was from the stampede. Apart from the one gunshot wound victim.

Fear God and keep his commandment
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Lastmankc(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Them go still ban Nairaland now because of this news
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by joyandfaith: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2021
san316:
#Lekkilies, only three from tollgate and only one died from gunshot wound. A so called massacre oo.

Fear God and keep his commandment.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by just2endowed: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2021
ValCon888:
The pathologist is a pathological liar.

Another bmc spotted
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP brother, I didn’t agree with you always . You will be missed.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by sun123: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2021
The number of people massacred is clearly stated in that report, if you know, you know.
Signing out
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by barragan: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Born2Breed:
Those who claim there were no death at Lekki tollgate that night will suffer this same fate.

Their dead bodies or that of their loved ones will be marked unknown.

Olodo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Nostring: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2021
fernandez1:
Omg 99 is so fucki*g much.... their blood will surely ask each and everyone of them
u Sabi read atall?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by WaffenSS(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2021
fernandez1:
Omg 99 is so fucki*g much.... their blood will surely ask each and everyone of them

Did you read upside down, or you didn't bother reading at all?

Lemme help you then.

Of 99 bodies brought in from various locations, only 3 were said to be from around Lekki.

Of the 3 bodies from the Lekki area, only 1 died from gunshot.

So, only 3 bodies, one of which died from bullets.

Just 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by sun123: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2021
It's easier for a Carmel to go through the eye of a needle than for the gunment to tell the actual figure in that shameful and brutal leki massacre.

I will rather believe the devil than believe this current gunment of ours.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2021
So they picked 99 bodies off the streets of lagos just like that? Was it a coincidence that these bodies were picked the same time the Lekki incident happened. How many bodies have they picked after that? There are so many unanswered questions. If you live in lagos, how many bodies have you seen in the streets of lagos in the last 12 months?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Born2Breed(f): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2021
barragan:

Olodo

Another packaged slowpoke.

Tell your handlers to stop masquerading as cowards.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by limeta(f): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Emmy000seun:
Like you ma grin[color=#770077][/color]

I never deny that
wait for me tonight
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by tenpipsperday: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Sapaboss:
This government............. I've got nothing to say!
Pls someone shud save my sunday!
I need money, 3k pls
I'm broke!

Account details.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by guru90: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2021
Liars must surely die!!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by SatyrGrover: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Naija Na wa
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by ubola: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Part of the problem we have in this country is fake media info. That's how they circulated fake news that the murderer of Iniobong, the job seeker trades on human part, and that it's even a family business. Thank God I was privileged to see the corpse with the family and can testify that no part was missing. Let's not cause war in this country o, cos I don't have anywhere to run to with my family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by sun123: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2021
Goodyness:
So they picked 99 bodies off the streets of lagos just like that? Was it a coincidence that these bodies were picked the same time the Lekki incident happened. How many bodies have they picked after that? There are so many unanswered questions. If you live in lagos, how many bodies have you seen in the streets of lagos in the last 12 months?

Truly, oil dey your head
May your source never run dry

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Josywhyte: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2021
That pathologist must be very stupid. There were more than 3 lives claimed at the lekki toll gate shooting. Moreover, all lives matter. Government has killed them,so autopsy or whatever the pathologist has been told to say won't bring them back
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by tonyson010(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2021
Took their time to plan and cook story and evidences to cover up.

Rubbish.

Until police arrest all those holigans that were disrupting the Endsars protest and show evidences of who sent them, I will not trust this round table meeting.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by OLABOY8495(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Abeg Se The Autopsy Them Do With Their Physical Eye's, Secondly Where Are The Body?
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Ayo25: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2021
The amount of contradictory statements the government and their paid agents have dished out desperately in defence of the Lekki incident since the incident is enough for anybody to draw their conclusion. Is anybody surprised that our dear country have known no peace ever since? At least before the incident we have a manageable peace but look at us since then. Until government come clean totally about the incident I don't know what will become of this country las las
Goodyness:
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Tirips(f): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by donnie(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Only So you know what one life is? These people are heartless angry
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Tirips(f): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2021
tenpipsperday:

Account details.
Re: #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist by Jagunlabiodua: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2021
Everyone knows a Massacre occurred at Lekki all these reports are just to massage the Federal government forces who ordered the killings of Lagos residents mainly Yoruba and Igbos. The truth will come out this is what those in power must know and they will pay dearly for it, their names will be associated with a Massacre in the 21st century in Lekki Lagos and the Global community is aware they are just waiting for Power to change hands then proper investigation to the Genocide at Lekki will begin. This is just the beginning Yorubas never forgets.

Oduduwa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. / APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. / See The Colourful Suit Timipre Sylva Rocked In Abuja Today. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.