Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight (65222 Views)

Five People Shot Dead As Imo Boils Again / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One / After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Nwamaka1419(f): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2021
hegelian:

simplyleo is not yoruba but a killer fulani bandit pretending to be yoruba
. All of them claiming igbos yoruba and niger deltans are all Fulani terrorist, they are paid to cause division among yoruba and igbos, that's why you see them with different account creating different thread like niger deltans is not part of Biafra, oduduwa can not succeed, we are one Nigeria, they are all afraid to stay alon on there own.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by proclinician: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:
Yorubas killed some of the attackers also and Agitators are currently hunting the Fulani attackers in the forest. Watch how Yorubas Agitators teach Fulani some lessons in the upcoming days and weeks.

The place they attacked OYO never forgives and they are not new to Fulani attacks.

As for Igbos who think by spitting condescending statement, Fulani have murdered over 500 in the East this year, even with the presence of ESN, you people should grow up drop the hobbit of insulting Yorubas as Yorubas don’t insult you, I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with you guys even MNK have told you people to Change, with Oduduwa Agitating we expect Attacks like this on Yorubaland by Fulani, it’s sponsored attacks, but we are prepared, trust me Oduduwa is on ground, War will come, Yorubas are ready. Fulani is our Local rivals in war we will jaw jaw with them. Stop stressing yourselves over our Life style and means we are different people from Igbos.

Oduduwa

Fulani kill 500 people in the east you say? You are a big big liar. Your people are in the Benin republic as idp refugees. You already lost your Ilorin, continue focusing on Igbo affairs okay, you go count dead body later. We have done our little show of force with assault rifles in Igbo land to show Fulani that no one has a monopoly to violence. You equip ur amotekun with pump action rifles and short guns whose barrel can hold 8 bullets to defend against bandits whose magazine can hold 30 bullets with rapid fire, sorry is your name.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by EmekaA125(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2021
post=102429875:
LegendHero Southwest is the safest region in Nigeria grin I told you few days ago while you were busy writing rubbish epistles, that the whole nation is not safe, I have realised you have a low memory, very soon you will not remember this gruesome incident that just happened in your domain, it pain me you guys yet to know who you are dealing with, the devil's advocates you are defending here it far deadlier than you know, you guys thought that your region was safe these few days they maintain low, not knowing the bandits are buying time and infiltrating your region with different strategists, in Southern Nigeria Fulani bandits move large in West when compare to other regions in South, you guys are busy mocking Igbos when your house is on fire, who know next they will strike

cc seunmsg, Simplyleo and other BMC memers from west without conscious
Sadly, their enemy is still Igbo, Kanu, IPOB and ESN.

Ooh, Igbos want to take over Lagos because they said it's a no man's land.

Ok, what are Fulani herdsmen doing in Oyo, Ogun and Ondo I guess they're increasing the population of Yorubas with their killing.

Yorubas should know who their real enemy is by now between the two major ethnic groups; Hausa-Fulani or Igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Jagunlabiodua: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2021
proclinician:

Blah blah blah
What are the basic parts of an assault rifle, you don't even know.

Yorubas killed the Fulani attackers as well so what is the point you are trying to make? Shut up how many Easterners have been killed why was Gov Umahi shedding tears? You have ESN but still killed, leave Yoruba matter for Yorubas you no go hear , this attacks is not even Igbos that were killed. Insult insult insult if Yoruba start insulting you Igbos you will all commit suicide ooo
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Gambit23: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
All these wouldn't have happened if RUGA was approved. Does This governor Have The Interest Of his PEOPLE at heart?

Life matters.

Herdsman, No inch of eastern Nigeria landmass will be given to murderous fulani.

We will wait till u come to ur waterloo
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by GeneralPula: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Fake news..
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Bhol28: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2021
adedehinbo:
yes either I would die or not,we would waste all of them,this week would be tough for u all except they disappears today,both hausas and Fulanis won't be spared
So easy to operate in the corner of your room with your phone data and kill on Nairaland.The real warriors dont even talk too much

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Nwamaka1419(f): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

It is a fake news. Not real.

Moreover it was just 20 people that were killed, not that it is even up to 50.

The killing is minimal anyway and I believe Nigeria security are on top of the situation, so people should go about their normal duties.
. My terrorist friend giving the yorubas people hope of nothing to be afraid off grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by DCatt: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Igbo man, keep killing Yoruba and calling them Fulani, the bastardd Sunday Igboho made it possible for you.
adedehinbo:
yes either I would die or not,we would waste all of them,this week would be tough for u all except they disappears today,both hausas and Fulanis won't be spared
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by proclinician: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

Yorubas killed the Fulani attackers as well so what is the point you are trying to make? Shut up how many Easterners have been killed why was Gov Umahi shedding tears? You have ESN but still killed, leave Yoruba matter for Yorubas you no go hear , this attacks is not even Igbos that were killed. Insult insult insult if Yoruba start insulting you Igbos you will all commit suicide ooo

Yoruba kill attackers too eeh, that's ur consolation? Lol abeg whatever that helps u sleep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by esthel(f): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2021
If this was a country, that Seriki and Wakili should be in Jail by now with their family members but we have Fulani criminals at the top.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by adedehinbo(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2021
DCatt:
Igbo man, keep killing Yoruba and calling them Fulani, the bastardd Sunday Igboho made it possible for you.
who is igbo man?ogun loma fi eje e we,all of u both the hausas will not be spared,we just try to do things in a civil way by letting amotekun do the job instead of jungle justice but it seems you really need to be treated like cow that u re,now you won't have the voice to cry again
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by tenpipsperday: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2021
e4real:
Divide Nigeria to save lives. You don't want to listen because of your selfish interest. People keep dieing in hundreds on daily basis. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has given us the only forward but everyone wants him dead for saying what would be the only solution to our problems. Freedom. #DevideNigeriaToSaveLives

No Yorubas wanted sai baba now they want the presidency.

They will blame it on Igbos as their cp Lagos has said.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by GeneralPula: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2021
BKayy:
Something in me wants me to drop one funny comment that will haunt the Yorubas but a great percentage of me directed me to say this
"My dear reasonable Yorubas, history are made by the living to motivate the future generations. Your land is your right. If you allow them take it, then it your eternal decision"

For those shouting fake news, see the pictures here

Do you have videos?

The pics doesn’t justify anything..
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by adedehinbo(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Bhol28:
So easy to operate in the corner of your room with your phone data and kill on Nairaland.The real warriors dont even talk too much
good bye,just watch nairaland this week,I wish I could got an intel abt u,you would disappear in no time
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by honcdm01(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Our dear Youruba brothers while I sympathetize with you on this Fulani herders killings in your soil, I have a question for your guys in media world. Is this a farmers/herders class? Your media Brothers and sisters emboldened this fulani killers. When it was happening in the east, your brother will always say farmers/herders clash. Call a spade a spade wherever you find yourself. #Peace. I'm morning my dearest, beloved, charismatic prophet TB Joshua. May God grant his gentle sour Eternal rest. What a huge lost.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Twelfthman: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Shut the fu*k up. May God p*unish you and your lots. Why not do your ruga in the north and leave the southern state alone. God will judge yall. It will only take time but the judgement will come.

Kaduna1stson:
All these wouldn't have happened if RUGA was approved. Does This governor Have The Interest Of his PEOPLE at heart?

Life matters.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by unamamatoto: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
EmekaA125:

Accommodators and chestbeating eeeeh.

U don't need any validation to attack Fulani herdsmen in a reprisal.

You have our full support brogrin grin
[/s]
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Diligence: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Sunday Igboho is formally invited to Lagos. According to Baba Fela, harbingers of STB hv subtly invaded Lagos! STB: Sorrow Tears & Blood
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by omolola100(f): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Still waiting for the authentication of the news,because this might be fake news.
Another bastard spotted..
Animal...
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by jneutron4000: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
proclinician:

Blah blah blah
What are the basic parts of an assault rifle, you don't even know.
[/s]Pointless reply.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Life matters.
You people will NEVER get that ruga
YOU WILL NEVER TAKE OUR LAND.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Nwamaka1419(f): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2021
airminem:
grin With all this unverified fake news, the bloggers and posters still remain hungry & jobless.
you are the jobless one here, when you see truth you call it fake, you see lies you call it truth, chameleon, pls have one colour for once just for today.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Magnanimous101(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Life matters.
may God almighty punish you mightly for this rubbish you just spewed here may you and your generation never know peace....so because ruga wasn't approved in Oyo state is enough reason for this senseless murders
I repeat may you never know peace insha allah
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by EdwardRandy(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2021
KoshCAD:
Nothing like foreign Fulani, foolish reporter. Fulani is Fulani. If you like, don't fight them and kill them.

They can only attack at night, they are cowards that can't fight and face you during the day.

I hate that tribe more than devil.
Your hatred dey learn work where my own Dey.
E get one fulani man wey dey sell fruit for my street, if only the guy know the evil I have in mind for him.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Jagunlabiodua: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2021
proclinician:

Fulani kill 500 people in the east you say? You are a big big liar. Your people are in the Benin republic as idp refugees. You already lost your Ilorin, continue focusing on Igbo affairs okay, you go count dead body later. We have done our little show of force with assault rifles in Igbo land to show Fulani that no one has a monopoly to violence. You equip ur amotekun with pump action rifles and short guns whose barrel can hold 8 bullets to defend against bandits whose magazine can hold 30 bullets with rapid fire, sorry is your name.

The problem with you Easterners is you feel you are powerful, but Yoruba don’t see you as such, ESN is playing, Yorubas don’t need ESN, we have our own forces Mr man, Yoruba are not fighting supremacy battle with you easterners whatever you believe you are so be it. Israel as powerful as it is was attacked and killed by Palestinians. In your myopic mind Yorubas have no weapon, because they don’t display online, in your myopic mind igboho is using pump action to hold is ground. My friend Umahi cried on Life TV when you were attacked last. Benin republic is Yorubaland nothing wrong taking cover there and they have all returned back, if I insult you with Atrocities that have been visited by Igbos by its enemies including by Yorubas, I’m sure you will cry like a baby don’t push me, grow up I’m morning my people killed Last night by my enemies.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by odduduwa: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:
Yorubas killed some of the attackers also and Agitators are currently hunting the Fulani attackers in the forest. Watch how Yorubas Agitators teach Fulani some lessons in the upcoming days and weeks.

The place they attacked OYO never forgives and they are not new to Fulani attacks.

As for Igbos who think by spitting condescending statement, it will pain Yorubas well it does nothing to take it to the bank, Fulani have murdered over 500 in the East this year, even with the presence of ESN, you people should grow up drop the hobbit of insulting Yorubas as Yorubas don’t insult you, I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with you guys even MNK have told you people to Change, with Oduduwa Agitating we expect Attacks like this on Yorubaland by Fulani, it’s sponsored attacks, but we are prepared, trust me Oduduwa is on ground, War will come, Yorubas are ready. Fulani is our Local rivals in war we will jaw jaw with them. Stop stressing yourselves over our Life style and means we are different people from Igbos.

Oduduwa

all mouth

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by calcal: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2021
In Syria, people are not dying like this before the US step in.

Where is Gani Adams the fraudster?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) / EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux / The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.