Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight (65351 Views)

Five People Shot Dead As Imo Boils Again / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One / After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Conrod: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2021
seunmsg:
Oyo people must respond strongly to this attack. Makinde must wake up and respond strongly. Only a very strong response will put a stop to this nonsense.
NOT YET UHURU, u don read that book ?
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2021
xtervaganza:
All that will end this insanity is to get our own Yoruba nation

You have to defend your land first before you can have a nation. Where is Amotekun ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by pacespot(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2021
So they've come to avenge the lives of their kinsmen killed during the crisis in Shasha market.

The president spokesman Shehu Garba said few days ago that South West is a relatively peaceful region, so this is what they are planning to do.

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Adadike my love shey you see am?

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2021
You one Nigeria idiots, I hope you are seeing the carnage being perpetrated but your stupid self keeps masturbating on IPoB and Oduduwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by BKayy: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Pls can you send it to reportersworld@yahoo.com

Thank you.

I think even the videos are all over twitter now. Just type Igangan
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Elliotwaveforec: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Hhhgh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Dearlord(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
BKayy:

That is the real definition of Nigeria

That's too bad we can't get any further like this by everyday nipping the flowers from it's buds
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by engrchykae(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
goatgoat093:

The South has to unite...
Yoruba slogan whenever they are under threat.
Yoruba will be easily conquered in a night.
Fulanis are just testing the microphone
At worst tinubu will jakpa to France as he did during endsars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:

Very unstable young man. Always here, there and everywhere same time. Worst life is one without any atom of honour.
#spits#
tell am ooooo

He's a yoruba Muslim
religion is really dealing with these folks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by harjay1986: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
All these wouldn't have happened if RUGA was approved. Does This governor Have The Interest Of his PEOPLE at heart?

Life matters.

can you give me a plot for my PIG farming in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by berrystunn(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
almarthins:

Apc is helpless, they re drowning. They know it but they don't know what to do.

But no one is calling on them even opposition PDP and the rest

PDP was not as bad as dis when all opposition party led by APC took de street.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Trustedpronet: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2021
almarthins:

"Weapon of mass destruction" fear catch me. Abeg who u wan destroy ? I agree with u to sm extent but wetin we wan use weapon mass destruction do?

I think we should start combing our forest because this people carry out the attack with ease. It means they are nt far

My brother One AK 47 Fit kill 1000 humans within an hour if properly used. In my opinion AK47 is also one of the mass destructive weapon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by hush15: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by RisenJoe(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2021
legendsilver:
The perpetrators should be brought to face the law.
The way endsars youths destroyed our already fragile police force was alarming.
Now, we are enjoying the results of our youth stupid*ty with the help of twitter Jack

Sir, your stewpidity is legendary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by kense88: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2021
e4real:
Divide Nigeria to save lives. You don't want to listen because of your selfish interest. People keep dieing in hundreds on daily basis. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has given us the only forward but everyone wants him dead for saying what would be the only solution to our problems. Freedom. #DevideNigeriaToSaveLives
nobody will divide the nigerua for you oga. You need to organise a militant under the control of Sunday igboho(most trusted yoruba leader) and defend yourself.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by SimplyShit: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2021
DonCortino:

simplyleo, cillicmarin and omenka is one and the same person. He is an idoma fool. not yoruba.

Very stupid cretin. Idoma idiota

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by ba7man(m): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Some people are trying to ignite this nation. The fools take the bait and oblige them.

These spate of violence isn't organic in any way, it's obviously planned, funded and co-ordinated.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by DonCortino: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

It is a fake news. Not real.

Moreover it was just 20 people that were killed, not that it is even up to 50.

The killing is minimal anyway and I believe Nigeria security are on top of the situation, so people should go about their normal duties.

lol, you wiket!
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by baddosky1: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2021
DonCortino:

simplyleo, cillicmarin and omenka is one and the same person. He is an idoma fool. not yoruba.

hegelian:

simplyleo is not yoruba but a killer fulani bandit pretending to be yoruba

Like seriously? So his state Benue has-been on fire for years and he spews gibberish on this platform?

Thanks for the heads up! Will edit comment.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by kingsclass: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Bhol28:
They prefer playing politics with people's lives.FG proffered RUGA settlements as solution but stupidity and hypocrisy of some governors made them reject such simple solution.RUGA settlements will even create jobs and income for states if fully implemented

Keep quiet and take your RUGA to the North where it is needed.Here in the South,we don't it.

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by DonCortino: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2021
SimplyShit:

Very stupid cretin. Idoma idiota

him don dey call mods to ban me as I don expose am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by zinodizt: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2021
And some are busy chasing after ESN and abusing IPOB at least they have balls..... what’s the gain of the so called one Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by SimplyShit: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2021
DonCortino:

him don dey call mods to ban me as I don expose am. grin

He has been calling them to ban me since yesterday

We dey here...
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by biafranrealson: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2021
What is femi Adeshina village called and which state
Cant the bandits go there ? Or they were given marching order on places to slaughter people .
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2021
Yorubas and fulanis are one grin

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by GorillaApp(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

the earlier my yoruba brothers realize that we're officially at war with terrorist buhari and his fulanian army the better for them.

You think gagging twitter is a coincidence?
it's all planned
buhari made that tweet knowing fully well that Nigerians will react and report the tweet
he also knew that Twitter will take down the tweet and that'll be an amazing opportunity to ban twitter (our voice to the world) because unlike Mark, Jack cares about our affairs.

I pity those mocking the igbos thinking they're safe.
he's facing the igbos because he knew that we're the toughest to take down therefore he's channelling all his might on SE leaving bokoharam and bandits
yesterday bandits killed 88 persons in the north but buhari don't care, he cares more of taking the igbos down.
he knew that Yorubas has many saboteurs among them that can easily be bought and sabotage whatever Yorubas are planning.
they're many on nairaland.

real Omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee.
you won't see any single security now but when Yorubas start fighting back you'll see them in full force.
I feel ashamed for southern Nigeria. They are hear shouting, praying and hoping someone will come and help them.
The jihadist in aso rock is trying to take out the east because they are the real opposition to their plan

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2021
seunmsg:
Oyo people must respond strongly to this attack. Makinde must wake up and respond strongly. Only a very strong response will put a stop to this nonsense.
shut up any response will be fully dealt by the army we re coming for that useless Sunday igboho.... yoruba and fulani are one grin

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by zinodizt: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2021
ba7man:
Some people are trying to ignite this nation. The fools take the bait and oblige them.

These spate of violence isn't organic in any way, it's obviously planned, funded and co-ordinated.
And what is the persistent and military doing about it. Turning a blind eye and giving genocide treats to ESN.. wait do you expect us to believe the federal government is not playing dirty with this situation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Controlling Traffic On Lokoja-Abuja Road / Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive / Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.