Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Would Nigeria Officially Mourn T B Joshua???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Nigeria Officially Mourn T B Joshua???? (231 Views)

Nigeria Officially Floats Naira As I&E Rate Hits N755/$ / BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Slides Into Worst Recession Since 1987 / Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would Nigeria Officially Mourn T B Joshua???? by Zetra7: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Hate or love him, this is a man who singlehanded brought Nigeria to the world despite our shame and worthlessness...

He is the man responsible of bringing foreigners in this country since the inception of his ministry, this is not once a year or one a month but on everyday day basis..

Those who work in our airports can verify this, by Friday 60 percent of foreigners coming into out borders are moving straight to his ministry.

Can we talk about his economic impact , no one have matched his impact on people since the history of this country.. IKotun egbe became vibrant because of his ministry.

Does Buhari even understand what am saying? I know to them , Gulak that was murdered is important than a pastor somewhere in Lagos..

T b Joshua remains a beacon and the first ambassador of this Country, I couldn't believe my eyes when a friend ask me to take a look at his international crusades from Colombia, south Korea, Australia, Isreal, UK and so many of them, first time am seeing a black man, a Nigerian (very corrupt reputation) been accorded respect and honour by countries far much better than us ..

For those who understand what bad reputation our passport have, some have met a simily face of other nationality when asked where they are from, once they say Nigeria , one can hear them say "TB Joshua , he's a good man".

In summary, we as a nation should mourn our great and for me personally this is the greatest man to have been born in this country, he made this dirty shit hole proud, the FG should accord him his last respect and the state government should fix IKotun road which has been an eye sore to those foreigners..

RIP Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua..

(1) (Reply)

Photo News: Pdp National Exco Visits Governor Udom In Uyo / Ghana-based Nigerian Lesbian Raped By 4 Nigerian Men In Ghana / Niger Gov's Wife, Amina Abubakar-bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.