Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) (44337 Views)

Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Sehu Sani Welcomes Sunday Igboho To ‘Ex-Prisoners Club' / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by Rodwave: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
yommen:

Your brother interfered the in Yoruba matter, it is still Yoruba you are challenging to face his own matter. Why are you all so irrational?

Who is yoruba? Who is my brother?
How did my comment relate to yoruba and my brother bla bla

Guy check yourself oh. You are going berserk
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by Jman24(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
nduchucks:

You can't solve that problem militarily. A political solution is needed.

When they are not ready to address the constitution so as to reflect all indigenous concerns and expunge all manner of religious inclination, what do you do?

Political solution is good. Your views are quite appreciated in Academics. But in real practice, you should know more about your continent and her leaders.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by nduchucks: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Jman24:

When they are not ready to address the constitution so as to reflect all indigenous concerns and expunge all manner of religious inclination, what do you do?

Political solution is good. Your views are quite appreciated in Academics. But in real practice, you should know more about your continent and her leaders.

They will be ready when you people wake up and throw them out of office. Your dear Igboho now has a following. Rally around him and get the thieving governors out, for starters.

You people have no weapons of war.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Olatomiwami:

If u believe everything you see on NL, u will believe anything, Igbos and Yorubas no send each others, have u ever heard any conflict of the two? Except for Igbos been too emotional when it comes to PDP, PDP is their opium grin,no matter how they are been treated, they will follow PDP to the grave like flies(No puns intended, just figurative expression)
nairaland microcosm of Nigeria...they hav been having conflicts time without number,distrust,suspicion among d 2 tribes for example d hoodlum destruction in Lagos,invasion of oba's palace during d endears protest was blamed on d igbos.nairaland is a faceless forum where some people pour out hate speeches on other tribes what they can't do in face to face without dier consequences.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by Nasww22nasww: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Good
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by Nonsky048: 1:38am On Jun 07, 2021
ebuka440:
This tout can never do half of what Nnamdi KANU has done. Maybe he's the one that is going to let the Yoruba's out of bondage.

The Yoruba's should know that Nigeria is gradually going into extinction
that why Igbo will never be United in achieving the Biafra, instead of u to focus on getting Biafra,ur here calling someone tout and comparing him with Nnamdi Kanu...
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:48am On Jun 07, 2021
Some yellowbar street urchins are still shouting 1 Nigeria... I hope they will not sell this one to Fulani as they did to Afonja, Awolowo, Jakinde , Abiola and Tinubu
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by RealkingEnyija: 5:44am On Jun 07, 2021
bencr7:
shut up there I am a full blood Igbo from imo state Ngor okpala ntu village and I support d Biafra nation but kalu to take it easy d were he talks

Gliberish
NTU kee you.... Lol you have exhibited the height of your iberiberisim .... No village in Ngor Okpala is called NTU VILLAGE.....

Stupid foreigners trying hard to claim indigenes......

Onye na amaghi akwa okwa.... Ejighi achi ya...

Am a full born mbaise challenge me if you have basis
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by ebuka440: 5:47am On Jun 07, 2021
WorldRichest:

This is how chronic madness starts. It however seems this my own is generational.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by kingthreat(m): 6:39am On Jun 07, 2021
omoluka:

Fulani and one Nigeria

The next time you spend a Naira, you become the Fulani.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by bencr7: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2021
RealkingEnyija:

Gliberish
NTU kee you.... Lol you have exhibited the height of your iberiberisim .... No village in Ngor Okpala is called NTU VILLAGE.....

Stupid foreigners trying hard to claim indigenes......

Onye na amaghi akwa okwa.... Ejighi achi ya...

Am a full born mbaise challenge me if you have basis
u no even get sense, my village community is NTU go kill urself,look at wat I posted with list of community in Ngor okpala u can see NTU in d list

Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by muyeski21(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2021
ebuka440:
This tout can never do half of what Nnamdi KANU has done. Maybe he's the one that is goin to let the Yoruba's out of bondage.

The Yoruba's should know that Nigeria is gradually going into extinction

Kanu Lily minded fellow
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by drstone1: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
bencr7:
shut of there, I am Igbo like u but diz guy is better than nnamdi kalu who talk to much, now see wat his happening in imo state becuz of him my friend lost his brother yesterday even if d unknown gun men is not ESN but imolite fall in hand of diz evil government by celebrating d unknown gun men doing rubbish now d innocent one are suffering wat d UGM cause becuz diz wat cowbuhari and his Fulani hv been looking for since to cause war in south east
Do not mind the guy. He is a fake. Even MNk support Sunday igboho. It's another divide n conquer prankster
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by RealkingEnyija: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
bencr7:
u no even get sense, my village community is NTU go kill urself,look at wat I posted with list of community in Ngor okpala u can see NTU in d list

Mumu I thought you could take one of your ID cards and snap out your LGA of Origin.... Why Google map..... The area is not know as NTU.... If you argue much... Tell me the name of your King
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by bencr7: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2021
RealkingEnyija:

Mumu I thought you could take one of your ID cards and snap out your LGA of Origin.... Why Google map..... The area is not know as NTU.... If you argue much... Tell me the name of your King
must I tell u d name of my king,Mr man hv been in Nairaland since 2016 u can check all comment from 2016 till now, wat will make me to be lying am not igbo but d only thing is that I don't do things tribal because I leave in Lagos and my mom is yoruba from Ogun state
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by RealkingEnyija: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2021
bencr7:
must I tell u d name of my king,Mr man hv been in Nairaland since 2016 u can check all comment from 2016 till now, wat will make me to be lying am not igbo but d only thing is that I don't do things tribal because I leave in Lagos and my mom is yoruba from Ogun state

My dear you are not from Okpala...
Re: Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) by bencr7: 1:14am On Jun 09, 2021
RealkingEnyija:

My dear you are not from Okpala...
go to hell than, for me to be continue arguing with u whether am Igbo or not that means u are enjoying d killing of innocent young Igbo youths kill by d military by taging them them UGM abi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" / How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun / INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.