Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today (2867 Views)

Video Of The Owerri Gunmen Chanting / Soyinka: Herdsmen Cows Invaded My Home, Police Lied. There'll Be Suya Feast Next / Police Lied, My House Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen - Soyinka Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by goatgoat093: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2021
No UGM was killed, as a matter of fact they operated unchallenged for nearly an hour around Amakaohia axis before they left, only for the security men to show up later shooting sporadically and causing more panic. Why do Nigerian security operatives lie too much? it's becoming increasingly embarrassing at this point. That's how they arrest innocent youths after UGM are done operating and label them "ESN" or "Ipob members", various reports of innocent people been executed for been wrongly labeled ESN is now a reoccurring situation in Imo state.

Here's the report on what happened today.

NEWSChurchgoers, others flee as gunmen parade Owerri streets

Some unknown gunmen have caused a stampede among members of St. Michael’s Catholic Church, Amakohia in Owerri, the Imo State capital, during Mass celebration.

The gunmen were matching on the street of Amakohia/Orlu road in their numbers, wearing black attires and masks.

According to our state correspondent, they were matching freely and shooting sporadically in the air to scare people away including the police and army.
The parade caused serious stampede both at the church and Amakohia modern market as people scampered for safety.

However, the church gate was immediately locked to prevent the gun-wielding men from gaining entrance into the premises.

The parade lasted for about 40 minutes and caused motorists and pedestrians to use alternative routes to their destinations.

Further reports said the gunmen were also spotted at Orji axis of Owerri and Spibat road, where they shot continuously in the air.

Meanwhile, no casualties were recorded as residents were of the view that their targets were the police and army.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/06/churchgoers-others-flee-as-gunmen-parade-owerri-streets/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by floss(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Daveambition(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Olokpa lies dey purge belle

8 Likes

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by alfasexy: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Yes. The video is here.

https://twitter.com/Echi_di_ime/status/1401481557685288960

Zoo police are liars.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Xscape1993(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2021
What a country!

5 Likes

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by JoeDa: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2021
So tired of this country

Anyway, please I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company for 2k Only

Whats'App/Call: 0704. 477. 6507

1 Like

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Fahdiga1: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2021
If you can believe the Nigerian police then you can believe that my grandmother was a virgin before she died

5 Likes

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Daveambition(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
If you can believe the Nigerian police then you can believe that my grandmother was a virgin

So, indirectly; you are telling us here that ur grandma was actually a wh**e.

1 Like

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Fahdiga1: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2021
Daveambition:

Don't start what you can't finish

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by DDDEnterprises: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Maybe that's one of the reasons why this nation isn't prospering much self. Too many lies undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2021
The Army and Police are the known gunmen killers. You will never see them fight UGM but when they must have gone, they will start arresting and shooting unarmed citizens. Shameless cowards

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Unik3030: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2021
U will soon know d truth when u start seeing shallow graves
Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by cheruv: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Daveambition:

grin shocked grin
Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Vicotex(m): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Nigeria and lies be like lia Muhammed

1 Like

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Daveambition(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Don't start what you can't finish

You won't dare shiiit

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by PoloG: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
I just saw a thread of dead UGM by oyingboupdate just now
Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by phygo89(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Naija na cruise

1 Like

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Joromi1: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
If you can believe the Nigerian police then you can believe that my grandmother was a virgin before she died
What if she was?
Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Arda1000(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
PoloG:
I just saw a thread of dead UGM by oyingboupdate just now
why would a person with a functioning brain follow Oyiboupdate aka Udele grin

5 Likes

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by PoloG: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Arda1000:
why would a person with a functioning brain follow Oyiboupdate aka Udele grin
grin grin abeg this is funny grin grin
Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Generalnomercy: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Pls who knows the real identity of the guy called " Oyigboupdate (aka Udele?
Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by TrackerXL: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Generalnomercy:

I do pay me 2M to reveal it.
Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by AntiBMC(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lying is what they do best. Govt of lies.
Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by OyigboUpdate: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
TrackerXL:

I do pay me 2M to reveal it.

God bless u atleast make money from the bingo
Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Antoeni(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Who Cares ,
In as Much as The Igbos have become senseless to the Extent of Destroying there own State, It’s okay and very much in order,
Come & Rule Nigeria let me See.
Dummies

1 Like

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by AntiBMC(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Person say na drug user im be. So he shouldn't be taken seriously.
He is probably doing all these to get money for white dust. Pple like that can even sell their family members, just to get d money for their addiction problem.

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Fahdiga1: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:

What if she was?
Then I wouldn't be here quoting you
Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Fahdiga1: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Daveambition:

You won't dare shiiit
Lol why you de hide behind Anthony Joshua
Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Daveambition(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Lol why you de hide behind Anthony Joshua

I dey shy away from being bullied by YOU

2 Likes

Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by Fahdiga1: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Daveambition:

I dey shy away from being bullied by YOU
Bro I no be Buhari wey dey bully everyone
Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by superCleanworks(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
welcome to the headQuaters of ComedyCentral

UAR
Re: The Police Lied About The Owerri Attack Today by RuMiRgO1stSon: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:

What if she was?
How then did she becomes your grandmother

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB: Nigeria Army In A Shoot Out With Biafra ARMY Convoy Heading To Stop Anambr / VIDEO: IPOB Come See A Fulani Man That Voted For Prof Soludo APGA / BREAKING: Different Ways Tinubu Has Tried To Gaslight Igboland Bc Of Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.