Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

2023 Presidency : Northern Group Charges Parties On Sen. Kalu, Obi Tickets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency : Northern Group Charges Parties On Sen. Kalu, Obi Tickets (531 Views)

Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) / 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) / Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency : Northern Group Charges Parties On Sen. Kalu, Obi Tickets by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
2023 Presidency : Northern Group charges Parties On Sen. Kalu, Obi Tickets

Ahead of 2023 general elections,  a Northern political group has called on other regions in the country to throw its weight behind a president of Nigeria from the South East , insisting that the two major political parties should zone its tickets to the region. 

The group , Northern Elite Forum explained that its position was borne out of the “need to keep Nigeria United beyond 2023  and consolidate the country's gains amidst the security and economic challenges. 

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV on Saturday in Borno  by its National Coordinator, Alhaji Isa Ibrahim, and National Secretary, Alhaji Abubakar Shehu , the group insisted that southeast should produce the next president to balance the culture of  presidency between the North and South, which has helped to douse the political tension in Nigeria.

It also  appealed to  the two major political parties,  the All Progressives Congress ( APC) and the People's Democratic Party (PDP) to zone their tickets to the South East hoping that Chief Whip of the Senate and Former governor of Abia state , Senator Orji Uzor Kalu clinches the ticket for the APC while former governor of Anambra state,  Mr Peter Obi clinches that of the PDP 

The group however,  expressed it's full support for Kalu considering his national acceptance, economic expertise and understanding of Nigeria 

The northerners appealed to other zones to back Kalu as the new face of Nigeria in South  East's quest to produce Nigeria’s first citizen in the next political dispensation.

They  noted that “the right thing after President Muhammadu Buhari's tenure to have a president of Nigeria from the South East. And since South West and South-South have occupied the office in the current dispensation, the South East is next in line in the spirit of the justice, fairness,  rotation principle and  equity
“This will bring an end of the acclaimed marginalisation of the South East. This will foster national unity and also bring to a close the bitterness of the 1967  civil war, which has lingered for more than 50 years.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.h

https://igberetvnews.com/1392210/2023-presidency-northern-group-charges-parties-sen-kalu-obi-tickets/

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Group Charges Parties On Sen. Kalu, Obi Tickets by JoeDa: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Whatever that will restore peace in this country is country

Anyway, please I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company for 2k Only

Whats'App/Call: 0704. 477. 6507
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Group Charges Parties On Sen. Kalu, Obi Tickets by Coldshisha: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Even if APC and PDP cancels its primaries and give it's Presidential candidacy to Peter Obi and Orji Uzor Kalu in their houses, then Sowore or other party without Ibo candidate would win
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Group Charges Parties On Sen. Kalu, Obi Tickets by Isobug: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
You think this is possible with all the Yolobass Hatred for the Yeeboos. They rather die than see it happen. Hausas I know may want it but for those Tricksters, it's a no no

But Time shall tell. After 2023, there's 2027 and after that there's 2031 and so on. One day it will get to them and Nigeria will see Leadership (Barring Nigeria's disintegration)
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Group Charges Parties On Sen. Kalu, Obi Tickets by athaboi(f): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Peter Obi should be the next president of this country

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Group Charges Parties On Sen. Kalu, Obi Tickets by Ekpeitit(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
2023 Presidency : Northern Group charges Parties On Sen. Kalu, Obi Tickets

Ahead of 2023 general elections,  a Northern political group has called on other regions in the country to throw its weight behind a president of Nigeria from the South East , insisting that the two major political parties should zone its tickets to the region. 

The group , Northern Elite Forum explained that its position was borne out of the “need to keep Nigeria United beyond 2023  and consolidate the country's gains amidst the security and economic challenges. 

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV on Saturday in Borno  by its National Coordinator, Alhaji Isa Ibrahim, and National Secretary, Alhaji Abubakar Shehu , the group insisted that southeast should produce the next president to balance the culture of  presidency between the North and South, which has helped to douse the political tension in Nigeria.

It also  appealed to  the two major political parties,  the All Progressives Congress ( APC) and the People's Democratic Party (PDP) to zone their tickets to the South East hoping that Chief Whip of the Senate and Former governor of Abia state , Senator Orji Uzor Kalu clinches the ticket for the APC while former governor of Anambra state,  Mr Peter Obi clinches that of the PDP 

The group however,  expressed it's full support for Kalu considering his national acceptance, economic expertise and understanding of Nigeria 

The northerners appealed to other zones to back Kalu as the new face of Nigeria in South  East's quest to produce Nigeria’s first citizen in the next political dispensation.

They  noted that “the right thing after President Muhammadu Buhari's tenure to have a president of Nigeria from the South East. And since South West and South-South have occupied the office in the current dispensation, the South East is next in line in the spirit of the justice, fairness,  rotation principle and  equity
“This will bring an end of the acclaimed marginalisation of the South East. This will foster national unity and also bring to a close the bitterness of the 1967  civil war, which has lingered for more than 50 years.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.h

https://igberetvnews.com/1392210/2023-presidency-northern-group-charges-parties-sen-kalu-obi-tickets/
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Group Charges Parties On Sen. Kalu, Obi Tickets by Ekpeitit(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kalu and Obi should be nominated as the president and vice president of Ibo Biafra. Igbo presidency in Nigeria will not happen in 1000 years. Would you give the keys to your house to thieves?
NO NO NO.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Group Charges Parties On Sen. Kalu, Obi Tickets by chiiraq802(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Kalu and Obi should be nominated as the president and vice president of Ibo Biafra. Igbo presidency in Nigeria will not happen in 1000 years. Would you give the keys to your house to thieves?
NO NO NO.

I don't always agree with the Igbo speaking people...but i have this strange feeling that an Igbo President will really try a lot to transform Nigeria.

Don't know much about Peter Obi.
I can never vote for Orji Uzor Kalu.
I really prefer Gov Umahi.

Sooner or later an Igbo man would definitely rule Nigeria so stop day dreaming. For now they are also Nigerians and have every right to want to rule this country.

Northerners have failed woefully except Musa Yaradua(this man for really do well).

Southwest tried too somehow.

E no go better for my brother(Goodluck).

So i think its ok if Nigerians equally give South east the chance too....

My Opinion thooo!!!

Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Group Charges Parties On Sen. Kalu, Obi Tickets by Ekpeitit(m): 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
chiiraq802:

I don't always agree with the Igbo speaking people...but i have this strange feeling that an Igbo President will really try a lot to transform Nigeria.

Don't know much about Peter Obi.
I can never vote for Orji Uzor Kalu.
I really prefer Gov Umahi.

Sooner or later an Igbo would definitely rule Nigeria so stop day dreaming. For now they are also Nigerians and have every right to want to rule this country.

Northerners have failed woefully except Musa Yaradua(this man for really do well).

Southwest tried too somehow.

E no go better for my brother(Goodluck).

So i think its ok if Nigerians equally give South east the chance too....

My Opinion thooo!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Group Charges Parties On Sen. Kalu, Obi Tickets by Ekpeitit(m): 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Stop dreaming Okoro.
NOTHING FOR IGBOS IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Northern Group Charges Parties On Sen. Kalu, Obi Tickets by Bigii(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
athaboi:
Peter Obi should be the next president of this country

Fine gel with the brain kiss

How much is your bride prize?

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Raze Assemblies Of God Church In Kaduna ***kill 5 In Kaduna Communities / US Government Got Back The BTC Paid To Pipeline Hackers Last Month! / Youth Defy River State Government Order Hold June 12 Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.