Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? (3335 Views)

Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) / Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight / Oyo Farmers Flee As Herdsmen Attack Igangan Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by ogbuefi677(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Think Osunbade,vote osama BinHari cheesy
Yorubas are strategic, we won't just start endangering yoruba lives like Nnamdi Kanu cheesy
Yorubas are sophisticated cheesy
Criminals are just taking advantage of the situation and causing chaos,fulanis are not guilty.
IPOB is a terrorist group.
Where are the cows?Thiefnuubu 2019
Bla bla bla.
Finally, Yoruba and fulani are one:Thiefnuubu 2021

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by uBuNiT: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
ogbuefi677:
You should know the yorubas are strategic cheesy
Yorubas are sophisticated cheesy
They won't just start endangering yoruba lives like Nnamdi Kanu.
Criminals are just taking advantage of the situation and causing chaos,fulanis are not guilty.
IPOB is a terrorist group.
Think Osunbade,vote osama BinHari cheesy
Bla bla bla.
Finally, Yoruba and fulani are one:Thiefnuubu 2021

No fulani no ponmo.

ndi ofe green

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by NaijirianKing: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
We are all Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by abouzaid: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
These taunting threads ate unnecessary, most of the nairaland members claiming Yoruba to mock Igbos here are actually Fulanis born and brought up in the southwest and can therefore communicate in Yoruba, Fufulde and Hausa, for example the Arewa youth forum president general that gave Igbos to leave the north then is based in Lagos and speaks fluent Yoruba.

6 Likes

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by Joromi1: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
It shall never be with you and your entire generation for mocking the dead. The same fate will meet you soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by OgwuEgo: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
I typed a response but a call made me not post it, the Fulani group has a standing militia that does the job of killing, it is sanctioned from the highest levels and the military aid or ignore them most time, their elites fund them and they have the intention of taking lands by force, we all thought it was alarmist but now its playing out.
NaijirianKing:
This is tribalism at its height, how do we even know that Fulani did this?? There's been a wave of media accusing Fulani of all sorts of atrocities in order to make the Fulani public enemy number one.

Much of this propaganda comes from social media, however on the ground Fulani and their neighbors live in peace. Please enough with this type of journalism where the Fulani is the enemy of the state.

Communal clashes have been happening since time immemorial, and will continue into the future. If all the Fulani leave Nigeria communal clashes will still be happening. Let's be thoughtful in our words and actions and not already overheat the nation as we are at the brink.

Lastly, the Fulani are a just people and will not sit by while their ethnic image is ran through the mud unjustly, let's all learn to live in peace and unity, and stop all these hate speeches.

6 Likes

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by MalcoImX: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
OgwuEgo:
I typed a response but a call made me not post it, the Fulani group has a standing militia that does the job of killing, it is sanctioned from the highest levels and the military aid or ignore them most time, their elites fund them and they have the intention of taking lands by force, we all thought it was alarmist but now its playing out.
Come on bro

It's now becoming a phobia, a psychological problem.

Fulani standing army?

How?
Where?
When?
Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by Difrent: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
NaijirianKing:
This is tribalism at its height, how do we even know that Fulani did this?? There's been a wave of media accusing Fulani of all sorts of atrocities in order to make the Fulani public enemy number one.

Much of this propaganda comes from social media, however on the ground Fulani and their neighbors live in peace. Please enough with this type of journalism where the Fulani is the enemy of the state.

Communal clashes have been happening since time immemorial, and will continue into the future. If all the Fulani leave Nigeria communal clashes will still be happening. Let's be thoughtful in our words and actions and not already overheat the nation as we are at the brink.

Lastly, the Fulani are a just people and will not sit by while their ethnic image is ran through the mud unjustly, let's all learn to live in peace and unity, and stop all these hate speeches.

Politics is around the corner . Whenever there's likely going to be change of government , crisis starts 2 years to elections . Brace up because this is how things will be until elections time

1 Like

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by OgwuEgo: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Militia not army, their job is to go and kill.
MalcoImX:
Come on bro

Fulani standing army?

How?
Where?
When?

5 Likes

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by MalcoImX: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
OgwuEgo:
Militia not army, their job is to go and kill.
What's the name of the militia?
Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by Fash20: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
MalcoImX:
Come on bro

Fulani standing army?

How?
Where?
When?

Maybe when you come in contact with them you will understand.

I pray you don't

3 Likes

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by MalcoImX: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fash20:

Maybe when you come in contact with them you will understand.

I pray you don't

I live in the North and I don't know which type of Fulani you're talking.

Except if there are two types of Fulani: Northern Fulani and Southern Fulani.
Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by KGD10: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
MalcoImX:

I live in the North and I don't know which type of Fulani you're talking.

Except if there are two types of Fulani: Northern Fulani and Southern Fulani.

The same Fulani rampaging the North? You're mad! Useless never do well people.

6 Likes

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by MalcoImX: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
KGD10:

The same Fulani rampaging the North? You're mad! Useless never do well people.

You're the mad man. Your psychological issues with Fulani is not my own. You can't tell me anything about the Fulani cos I live with them and know their culture.

There could be bad and good Fulani as there are bad and good people in every tribe.

When some northerners call all Igbos drug dealers and armed robbers, just as you're labels do to the Fulani, are they right?
Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by KGD10: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
MalcoImX:

You're the mad man. Your psychological issues with Fulani is not my own. You can't tell me anything about the Fulani cos I live with them and know their culture.

There could be bad and good Fulani as there are bad and good people in every tribe.

When some northerners call all Igbos drug dealers and armed robbers, just as you're labels do to the Fulani, are they right?

You're a fool. The war you Useless people are looking for, you will surely get. Useless never do well people.

4 Likes

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by GreyLaw(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
MalcoImX:

This is the most beautiful ostrich I have seen in the world. Keep your head in the sand mate; it's cool there.

4 Likes

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by effort1: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
NaijirianKing:

If you don't know, then you have a big problem. They would have murdered your entire family before you realise how dull you are.
Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by AntiBMC(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
abouzaid:
These taunting threads ate unnecessary, most of the nairaland members claiming Yoruba to mock Igbos here are actually Fulanis born and brought up in the southwest and can therefore communicate in Yoruba, Fufulde and Hausa, for example the Arewa youth forum president general that gave Igbos to leave the north then is based in Lagos and speaks fluent Yoruba.

These are fulani people claiming Igbos to mock the SW.

It's the same tactics all the time. Don't fall for their deception. The true Igbos here do not open threads for the sake of mocking others.

6 Likes

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by T9ksy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
effort1:

If you don't know, then you have a big problem. They would have murdered your entire family before you realise how dull you are.

Oga, ignore the guy, jo! He's a front row member of BMC!!
Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by Brimstone77: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:
It shall never be with you and your entire generation for mocking the dead. The same fate will meet you soon.
ode...

You way dey mock igbos nko??

You sure say no be karma dey come small small so?

3 Likes

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by odduduwa: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:
but it will be well with you mocking Igbo dead bodies abi? Your curse is upon you

7 Likes

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by MalcoImX: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
GreyLaw:

This is the most beautiful ostrich I have seen in the world. Keep your head in the sand mate; it's cool there.

Ever heard of paranoia. Read that and know your issues.
Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by MalcoImX: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
KGD10:

You're a fool. The war you Useless people are looking for, you will surely get. Useless never do well people.
You are the useless one.

With what's happening in your area, which you created, you're more in a position to tell me about war.
Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by KGD10: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
MalcoImX:
You are the useless one.

With what's happening in your area, which you created, you're more in a position to tell me about war.

You're a big fool! The people you're talking about (the bad people in other tribe), did they come to the North to commit crime and kill the people there? I repeat the war you Useless people are looking for, you will get it. Useless never do well people!

3 Likes

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by Joromi1: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
odduduwa:
but it will be well with you mocking Igbo dead bodies abi? Your curse is upon you
Show where I mocked Igbos, not IPOB terrorists. I give you one week.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by Joromi1: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Brimstone77:
ode...

You way dey mock igbos nko??

You sure say no be karma dey come small small so?
Show where I mocked Igbos, not IPOB. I give you one year.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by ogbuefi677(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:
My own na "it shall never be well".
Your own be say it is not well with you and your generation already.
Aturu
https://www.nairaland.com/6589797/taskforce-invade-home-Igbos-lawyer#102440481

Go thru this thread and see how your brothers are jubilating because Buhari and his terrorist army killed Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer's PA and 2 other ppl in his home.
You and your type will never caution them,but when given d same treatment you ppl dish everyday u start forming suffersticated

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by MalcoImX: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
KGD10:

You're a big fool! The people you're talking about (the bad people in other tribe), did they come to the North to commit crime and kill the people there? I repeat the war you Useless people are looking for, you will get it. Useless never do well people!

So it's okay for you if they remain in their areas and attack everybody?

If that's what you want, tell them to stop government facilities and personnel, even though that won't change the fact that they are bad and criminals.

I sense vileness, hatred and anger in your voice.

What's the matter?
Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by KGD10: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
MalcoImX:

So it's okay for you if they remain in their areas and attack everybody?

If thai what you want, tell them to stop government facilities and personnel, even though that won't change the fact that they are bad and criminals.

I sense vileness, hatred and anger in your voice.

What's the matter?

Government facilities powered by the Southern's revenues? You dey mad? Na thunder go fire you there. Useless never do well people!

4 Likes

Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by MalcoImX: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
KGD10:

Government facilities powered by the Southern's revenues? You dey mad? Na thunder go fire you there. Useless never do well people!

I can now evidently conclude you're iPoB, ESN and UGM.
Re: Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? by KGD10: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
MalcoImX:

I can now evidently conclude you're iPoB, ESN and UGM.

Call me whatever. I repeat the war you Useless people are looking for, you will surely get it in numbers! Useless never do well people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Time To Say BIG Thanks To This Man. / Muslims Attacks A Keke Rider In South West Nigeria / Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.