Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

MEET TB Joshua Wife, His Lawyer Daughter And Son - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MEET TB Joshua Wife, His Lawyer Daughter And Son (1315 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Meet TB Joshua’s Wife, His Daughter Who Is A Lawyer And His Son (+PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEET TB Joshua Wife, His Lawyer Daughter And Son by ademidedavid(f): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Temitope Balogun Joshua commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, was a Nigerian charismatic pastor, televangelist and philanthropist. He was the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations, a Christian megachurch that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos.

He passed away at the age of 58 on 5th Of June 2021.

TB Joshua was married to Evelyn Joshua in 1990 where they had two beautiful kids. His first Daughter Serah Joshua is a lawyer by profession and got married to South African just last year.
His son Promise Joshua is also a musician.

Joshua was known for his popularity across Africa and Latin America and his social media presence with 3,500,000 fans on Facebook.His YouTube channel, Emmanuel TV, had over 1,000,000 YouTube subscribers and was the world’s most viewed Christian ministry on the platform before it was suspended. Described as the “Oprah of Evangelism” and “YouTube’s most popular Pastor”.

He was awarded various accolades, notably receiving the Officer of the Order of the Federal Republic (OFR) by the Nigerian government in 2008[9] and being voted the Yoruba man of the decade by Pan-Yoruba media outlet Irohin-Odua. He was called one of Africa’s 50 most influential people by Pan-African magazines The Africa Report and New African Magazine.

As of 2011, according to Forbes, Joshua was Nigeria’s third-richest pastor, although the claim was immediately denied in a statement by the church. He was known to be controversial, and was even ‘blacklisted’ by the government of Cameroon in 2010.

Re: MEET TB Joshua Wife, His Lawyer Daughter And Son by Foodqueen(f): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
A man with a golden heart.

In memory of him and of his birthday wish, anyone that truly loved him should try and give something to the needy on the 12th of this month.

As for me, I will reach out to the needy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEET TB Joshua Wife, His Lawyer Daughter And Son by Built2last: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: MEET TB Joshua Wife, His Lawyer Daughter And Son by Manq(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Truth is you all don't need to be pastors but need to follow his legacy! He lived a life worth emulating

1 Like

Re: MEET TB Joshua Wife, His Lawyer Daughter And Son by ademidedavid(f): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Foodqueen:
A man with a golden heart.

In memory of him and of his birthday wish, anyone that truly loved him should try and give something to the needy on the 12th of this month.

As for me, I will reach out to the needy.

I am with you my sister

1 Like

Re: MEET TB Joshua Wife, His Lawyer Daughter And Son by ademidedavid(f): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Manq:
Truth is you all don't need to be pastors but need to follow his legacy! He lived a life worth emulating

True talk

(1) (Reply)

Theists, Prove YOUR God Exists / 2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria / Questions About Islamic Schools and Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.