Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria (1318 Views)

Prophesy For Year 2021 - Prophet Damilare Solomon / Prophet Marcus K.O. Tibetan's Prophesy For 2018 / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria by sukkot: 10:50am On Jan 01
2024 is the year of divine intervention for Nigeria as the angels take over and conquer the demons. This is the turnaround year to prosperity. The stuck car called Nigeria will start moving

1- all the refineries will come to life and start working. Edo, port harcourt and Dangote refinery. And so dollars go full everywhere yafun yafun and this will crash the value of the dollar

2 - there will be reverse japa into Nigeria as the west starts to crumble under the many wars it is fighting and the new ones that will erupt and will cause so much hardship in the west that people will start running back home

3 - many politicians are going to retire and many are going to die as the spiritual cleanse of the political class occurs. You will hear lots of mishaps with politicians in 2024

4- many religious leaders will retire or die as the spiritual cleanse sweeps the religious sector

5- a messiah like figure will emerge to lead and guide the political and spiritual leaders and will introduce a spiritual revolution in the whole country. You either conform to the new ways of the light or you will get incinerated

6 - it is going to be a year of plenty. Prosperity and righteousness. The new currency will be wisdom and righteousness and no longer debauchery and hedonism

ALL IN ALL ? ITS A REVOLUTIONARY YEAR FOR NIGERIA. THE EAGLE WILL SOAR TO ITS PLACE AT THE TOP OF THE GLOBAL FOODCHAIN AS THE BEACON OF LIGHT

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria by Tntsi: 10:56am On Jan 01
While we pray and wish for a greater nation, we must speak truth to ourselves.
A nation will not soar by mere words or wishes.

There are principles and systems that must be in place for our nation to soar.
You can't soar in desecration, criminalities, injustice, failed justice ,institutional kidnap, grab it and run with it, etc.
Our nation cannot soar with what is in place now. You will only be deceivng yourself.

Things are going to get real rough in the nation. The exchange rate will hit 2000 and might even get beyond that. The present government will be so helpless.

Individuals whose hands are clean will shine.
The desecrators must be taken out for the country to breath a sigh of relief.

2 Likes

Re: 2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria by Jeon(f): 11:01am On Jan 01
I pray so. Amen

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria by sukkot: 11:03am On Jan 01
Jeon:
I pray so.
Amen
so shall it be. AMEN

1 Like

Re: 2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria by Holla911(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03
sukkot:
2024 is the year of divine intervention for Nigeria as the angels take over and conquer the demons. This is the turnaround year to prosperity. The stuck car called Nigeria will start moving

1- all the refineries will come to life and start working. Edo, port harcourt and Dangote refinery. And so dollars go full everywhere yafun yafun and this will crash the value of the dollar

2 - there will be reverse japa into Nigeria as the west starts to crumble under the many wars it is fighting and the new ones that will erupt and will cause so much hardship in the west that people will start running back home

3 - many politicians are going to retire and many are going to die as the spiritual cleanse of the political class occurs. You will hear lots of mishaps with politicians in 2024

4- many religious leaders will retire or die as the spiritual cleanse sweeps the religious sector

5- a messiah like figure will emerge to lead and guide the political and spiritual leaders and will introduce a spiritual revolution in the whole country. You either conform to the new ways of the light or you will get incinerated

6 - it is going to be a year of plenty. Prosperity and righteousness. The new currency will be wisdom and righteousness and no longer debauchery and hedonism

ALL IN ALL ? ITS A REVOLUTIONARY YEAR FOR NIGERIA. THE EAGLE WILL SOAR TO ITS PLACE AT THE TOP OF THE GLOBAL FOODCHAIN AS THE BEACON OF LIGHT

Truly! This you’ve have seen and delivered the message as shown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 1:40am On Jan 09
I pray it happens 🙏 the first sign I got was that I recovered my main email address. Something that wasn't possible since 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria by drlaykay(m): 4:22am On Jan 09
sukkot:

Marking script

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria by sukkot: 7:41am On Jan 09
Holla911:

Truly! This you’ve have seen and delivered the message as shown.
Yes Sir
Re: 2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria by sukkot: 7:42am On Jan 09
Goalnaldo:
I pray it happens 🙏 the first sign I got was that I recovered my main email address. Something that wasn't possible since 2021
oh it will happen my brother. In fact it has started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria by seyezy: 8:37am On Jan 09
Just to add, a very popular G.O will pass unto glory this year. This G.O am talking is very popular that if you are to call first five G.O in Nigeria there is no way you won’t mention his name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria by Solofresh2: 9:26am On Jan 09
seyezy:
Just to add, a very popular G.O will pass unto glory this year. This G.O am talking is very popular that if you are to call first five G.O in Nigeria there is no way you won’t mention his name.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria by zidek(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09
Amen, let it be so,

(1) (Reply)

The New Testimony Thread. / Do These Two Bible Passages Contradict One Another? / Paid By Pastors To Blaspheme Prophet T.b. Joshua!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.