Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) (618 Views)

“being A Woman Can Make You Wealthy If You Are Smart” – James Brown / Oba Solomon: Olubadan Of Ibadan Children Are Smart And Wise About The Burial. Wa / Nigerians Are Known For Scamming Because We Are Smart - Jidenna Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
A man was dying. He has triplets and their names are; Lucy, Tracy and Nancy. So he gave them a puzzle to find where he kept his will..
He told them "There is something common among your names and once you find that thing, the last alphabet rhymes with the name of my lawyer so then meet him and he will give you my will''..
''So what is the thing that is common among their names?"
"The last alphabet rhymes with the name of the lawyer so then what is the lawyer's name?""
(Solve this riddle to test your smartness)

Update: (answer)

''Cy" is common among their names and the name of the lawyer is "why" . pronounce "CY" THE LAST WORD ''Y" rhymes with the lawyers name "why"
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
.. smiley
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
No smart heads here cry
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
This simple thing
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ok win 5k
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by ReneJay(f): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
C.Y
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
ReneJay:
C.Y
whats lawyer's name
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by ReneJay(f): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
IntersexSherry:
whats lawyer's name
CYNTHIA
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
ReneJay:

CYNTHIA
nop but you got the first one
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Think more. Remember it rhymes with the last alphabet
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Let me give a hint. The lawyer's name is a 3 letter word
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by olamide0147: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
The common among their names C. Y
the lawyer's name Ace
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by kinglee007(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
olamide0147:
The common among their names C. Y
the lawyer's name Ace
CY is common but lawyer's name is not Ace. It rhymes with the last alphabet of ''CY'' and its 3 letter word.
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
5 min remaining and if no one gets it right. I update the answer
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by okemi082: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Icy
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by Amotolongbo(f): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sea
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by Kongaone: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
The man must be very wicked. I believe there is nothing tangible in that will that's why he's suffering the poor kids in futility.
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Solved..
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by ReneJay(f): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by ReneJay(f): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
IntersexSherry:
ok, my 5k grin
IntersexSherry:
ok, my 5k
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by ReneJay(f): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
The ans is WHY
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by ReneJay(f): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
IntersexSherry:
A man was dying. He has triplets and their names are; Lucy, Tracy and Nancy. So he gave them a puzzle to find where he kept his will..
He told them "There is something common among your names and once you find that thing, the last alphabet rhymes with the name of my lawyer so then meet him and he will give you my will''..
''So what is the thing that is common among their names?"
"The last alphabet rhymes with the name of the lawyer so then what is the lawyer's name?""
(Solve this riddle to test your smartness)

Update: (answer)

''Cy" is common among their names and the name of the lawyer is "why" . pronounce "CY" THE LAST WORD ''Y" rhymes with the lawyers name "why"

THE ANS IS WHY
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
ReneJay:
The ans is WHY
i already solved it. You were to get both answers right
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by ReneJay(f): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by ReneJay(f): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
IntersexSherry:
So
Re: Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
ReneJay:
So
so nice try. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Kendall Jenner And Devin Booker Celebrated Their Year Anniversary / Allow Jesus Play His Role- Nina Tells Nigerians Judging Bbnaija "Lockdown" House / Davido, Dbanj, Phyno, E Money, Kcee And Others All Chilling With Obi Cubana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.