Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Lots Of Good Testimonies Worldwide About TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lots Of Good Testimonies Worldwide About TB Joshua (362 Views)

The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lots Of Good Testimonies Worldwide About TB Joshua by ikorodureporta: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
The same man some people called fake prophet, shaman, Satan in disguise etc.. Reading tribute messages from people worldwide on social media posts lby CNN, BBC, etc shows that he even did better than some of his living critics...

Anyway, I'm waiting for Pastor Chris Okotie's comment on his demise
Re: Lots Of Good Testimonies Worldwide About TB Joshua by chidonzone(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
His charity is second to none
Re: Lots Of Good Testimonies Worldwide About TB Joshua by ArewaWife(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
ikorodureporta:
The same man some people called fake prophet, shaman, Satan in disguise etc.. Reading tribute messages from people worldwide on social media posts lby CNN, BBC, etc shows that he even did better than some of his living critics...

Anyway, I'm waiting for Pastor Chris Okotie's comment on his demise

I heard they refused synagogue membership of pentecostal federation of Nigeria (or whatever they call it). And people were questioning oyakiloma when he went to visit him sometime in the past (he probably lost his miracle working anointing and went to ask for some help).

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Traditional Ruler Wants Him To Be Buried In Arigidi Akoko, See Why / Are We All Sinners? / The Beauty Of God's Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.