Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Teenage Car Washer Drives Himself Into Trouble After Crashing Customer's Vehicle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Car Washer Drives Himself Into Trouble After Crashing Customer's Vehicle (915 Views)

Car Wash Operator Absconds With Customer’s Vehicle In Ogun State / Fleeing Thieves Die After Crashing Their Car In Rivers / 7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Car Washer Drives Himself Into Trouble After Crashing Customer's Vehicle by Naijadaily: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
There was mild drama on Sunday at Bwari Area council of Abuja as a Teenager car washer got himself into serious problem after crashing a client’s car while attempting to drive it for washing.

Local reports revealed that the owner left the car a Toyota Camry Model in custody of nearby Vulcanizer to fix his tyres followed by washing,while he and his family attends Sunday Mass at a nearby Catholic church.

By the time the Vulcanizer had concluded his job, the teenage car washer collected the car keys to drive it to his car wash stand which was close by. 

In his attempt to reverse the car the teenager who was obviously a learner initially crashed the bonnet to road pavement afterwhich he drove the vehicle straight  into a deep drainage.

The incident left the car bumpers, bonnet, beams and headlamp  terribly damaged. A large crowd gathered to assist the apparently distraught teen while others chastised him for driving a car knowing he is learner.

Various means were deployed to pull the already badly damaged vehicle out of the ditch , the sum of three thousand was also demanded by a towing vehicle to do the job, but the teen pleaded that he had no money.

As at the time of filing this report the owner of the Vehicle was yet to return from church.

https://osunreporters.com/2021/06/teenage-car-washer-drives-himself-into-trouble-after-crashing-customers-vehicle/

Re: Teenage Car Washer Drives Himself Into Trouble After Crashing Customer's Vehicle by Bola146(f): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin grin Which kind car wash is this grin grin plank on a valley grin the pako wasn't strong self lipsrsealed Let them share the damages fee into two cool
Re: Teenage Car Washer Drives Himself Into Trouble After Crashing Customer's Vehicle by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sorry lad... lesson learnt for next customer, the bumper will cost less 15k as na old Camry. Avoid Benz and BM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Car Washer Drives Himself Into Trouble After Crashing Customer's Vehicle by squash47(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
With the way I take dey look this guy, this thing he do today, he no go try am again for his life. If he see person Moto, he go fleee like Joseph vs portipha wife.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Car Washer Drives Himself Into Trouble After Crashing Customer's Vehicle by Manq(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
This isn't the first time neither is it gonna be my car.. I take my keys while I'm at the wash or I sit by the bar watching you. I like my cars well detailed

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Car Washer Drives Himself Into Trouble After Crashing Customer's Vehicle by lasisi69(f): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
lol... Don't y'all think he was tryna *LEVEL UP*

1 Like

Re: Teenage Car Washer Drives Himself Into Trouble After Crashing Customer's Vehicle by realstars: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
One Devil was telling him to enter and drive, no wahala, even wahala de, God will not allow it to be his portion, after the drama, the devil disapear, and left him with had i know i would have go to church today to overcome this temptation.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Car Washer Drives Himself Into Trouble After Crashing Customer's Vehicle by sharpwriter(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
squash47:
With the way I take dey look this guy, this thing he do today, he no go try am again for his life. If he see person Moto, he go fleee like Joseph vs portipha wife.

Hahaha.. I don laugh scatter for here cheesy
Teen wan form, and the thing do am like film trick. I even think say na manual.

Guy is in hot pepper soup! grin

1 Like

Re: Teenage Car Washer Drives Himself Into Trouble After Crashing Customer's Vehicle by lawalosky(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
He go hearam today

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Abia Community, One Killed, Shops Razed During Ekpe Festival (pix) / A Woman Came To Me In Spirit Form And Said I Have To Kill My Daughter - Lady / Missing Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.