Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,807 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Man Stabbed To Death Attempting To Settle Bar Fight In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death Attempting To Settle Bar Fight In Lagos (916 Views)

Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabbed To Death Attempting To Settle Bar Fight In Lagos by ElectroLyte: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2021

Re: Man Stabbed To Death Attempting To Settle Bar Fight In Lagos by DropsMic(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Na y i no dey settle fight be this

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death Attempting To Settle Bar Fight In Lagos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
All those idiots that will be taking sides in the name of peacemaking, someone did it to me once since then I'm very suspicious of peacemakers
Re: Man Stabbed To Death Attempting To Settle Bar Fight In Lagos by Polynek(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
He learned His lesson in a hard way
Re: Man Stabbed To Death Attempting To Settle Bar Fight In Lagos by Cokahot: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
E no go pass local disgusting bar,whr stench of urine isn't far. Wanted to get croker with chips last night,suddenly the idiot that sells for 3500 now sky rocket his price to 7000 per package. I looked at him nd joked for some few secs,I got shocked cos this greedy ass mofocka had added lot of weight,I knew him to be slim,he suddenly became fat on our pocket. I vex go buy suya,what nonsense
Re: Man Stabbed To Death Attempting To Settle Bar Fight In Lagos by Kajaard: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Cokahot:
E no go pass local disgusting bar,whr stench of urine isn't far. Wanted to get croker with chips last night,suddenly the idiot that sells for 3500 now sky rocket his price to 7000 per package. I looked at him nd joked for some few secs,I got shocked cos this greedy ass mofocka had added lot of weight,I knew him to be slim,he suddenly became fat on our pocket. I vex go buy suya,what nonsense

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fake Female Doctor Buys Two Iphone 12 Pro Max With Fake Bank Alert | VIDEO / A Friend On The Running With My VISA's Money / Rev Father Sl@ps And Flogs Female Member For Stealing Church Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.