Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Details emerge on how Prophet T.B. Joshua died - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Details emerge on how Prophet T.B. Joshua died (536 Views)

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Details emerge on how Prophet T.B. Joshua died by InfoNow: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Details have emerged on how Temitope Balogun Joshua, popularly known as T.B. Joshua, the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), died on Saturday. 

According to The Nation, the cleric was conducting a church service when he suddenly felt uncomfortable.

The popular prophet, sources said, passed away around 2am, hours after he walked to his apartment midway into the service, presumably to get some rest.

Born on June 12, 1963, Prophet TB Joshua died six days to his 58th birthday.

It was gathered that Joshua had walked out of the church to his apartment when he felt uncomfortable during the service

FOR MORE: https://witnessngr.com/details-emerge-on-how-prophet-t-b-joshua-died/

Re: Details emerge on how Prophet T.B. Joshua died by paddyDIGITAL(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Wow. RIP. We pray for direction for his numerous followers.
Re: Details emerge on how Prophet T.B. Joshua died by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
I honestly don't like religion, but this man humility and generosity is highly commenable,I wish peace in dead

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five Important Lessons Christians Could Learn From A Heathen King / What Is Grace? (A short story) / The Experience That Led Me To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.