Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' (72489 Views)

Adeboye & Wife Folu, Sing For Oby Ezekwesili On Her 60th Birthday (Video) / Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Femmyfestus: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Shut the Bleep up you dumb sheeple!
I solidly stand by my assertions! #facts not fictions
I purchased the anointing water within the main church building, while I bought the anointing oil outside the main building....I even purchased prayer request form severally from ushers, so DON'T TELL ME NONSENSE!
I don't fear or worship god of men like some of you brainless buffoons!!...
And Bleep the hell off my mentions!
Like I said. There is nothing like anointing oil in SCOAN. You paid for the books and CDs you were given and not the water. Besides you use your two legs to enter into the church. Nobody forced you. You deep your hands into your pocket and pay for the books and CDs..nobody forced you. So why are you here lamenting since no one forced you?
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Brushstrokes20: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Femmyfestus:

Like I said. There is nothing like anointing oil in SCOAN. You paid for the books and CDs you were given and not the water. Besides you use your two legs to enter into the church. Nobody forced you. You deep your hands into your pocket and pay for the books and CDs..nobody forced you. So why are you here lamenting since no one forced you?
You are such a DUMB and pathetic LIAR!
Stop defending the indefensible!
THIEVES DEFENDS LIES! stop being stupid ,
I BOUGH not just water and oil but also prayer requests forms!! ...# facts not fictions

I ain't got no damn business with any USELESS BOOKS OR CDS cos I'm not a fan of such rubbish!

And where the FVCK did i said I was forced into going to the church?....I stopped going there since I was not seeing positive results, and stop CHANGING THE NARRATIVES You unscrupulous nitwitt!
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Femmyfestus: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

I BOUGH not just water and oil but also prayer requests forms!! ...# facts not fictions

I ain't got no damn business with and USELESS BOOKS OR CDS cos I'm not a fan of such rubbish!

And where the FVCK did i said I was forced into going to the church?....I stopped going there since I was seeing positive results, and stop CHANGING THE NARRATIVES You unscrupulous nitwitt!
You are a thief and you are here defending a lie you just told. Scoan don't give out oil. Because tb joshua said oil can affect eyes if it have contact with eyes. Unlike water that has no side effect. Mind you . Prayer request forms are not purchased. It is usually stuck in the offering envelop . And that has stopped for years now.
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Femmyfestus: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

I ain't got no damn business with any USELESS BOOKS OR CDS cos I'm not a fan of such rubbish!

And where the FVCK did i said I was forced into going to the church?....I stopped going there since I was not seeing positive results, and stop CHANGING THE NARRATIVES You unscrupulous nitwitt!
You are a thief and you are here defending a lie you just told. Scoan don't give out oil. Because tb joshua said oil can affect eyes if it have contact with eyes. Unlike water that has no side effect. Mind you . Prayer request forms are not purchased. It is usually stuck in the offering envelop . And that has stopped for years now. What year did you say you attended the church
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Brushstrokes20: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
Femmyfestus:
You are a thief and you are here defending a lie you just told. Scoan don't give out oil. Because tb joshua said oil can affect eyes if it have contact with eyes. Unlike water that has no side effect. Mind you . Prayer request forms are not purchased. It is usually stuck in the offering envelop . And that has stopped for years now. What year did you say you attended the church
Your Damn entire lineage are IRREDEEMABLE THIEVES AND LUNATICS!...MISERABLE BASTARD!
KISS THE TRUTH...FOOOOOOOL!
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Femmyfestus: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Your Damn entire lineage are IRREDEEMABLE THIEVES AND LUNATICS!...MISERABLE BASTARD!
KISS THE TRUTH...FOOOOOOOL!
why are you pained?. I burst your bubbles grin grin grin grin
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Brushstrokes20: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Femmyfestus:
why are you pained?. I burst your bubbles grin grin grin grin

Your doomed father is pained! Bloody THIEF!

I don't expect less from a pathetic beneficiary of a fraud organisation masquerading as church !

Shameless swine....Bleep of baaaaastard!
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Femmyfestus: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Your doomed father is pained! Bloody THIEF!

I don't expect less from a pathetic beneficiary of a fraud organisation masquerading as church !

Shameless swine....Bleep of baaaaastard!
Why take this so personal grin grin grin
Weep no more
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Brushstrokes20: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
Femmyfestus:

Why take this so personal grin grin grin
Weep no more

Cry me a river .... discombobulated dickhead!....
I know your source of living is being threatened by my exposure....shameless pastorpreneur fleecing gullible nincompoop �����
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by wiseman2011(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Madam your end shall justify the means.......please talk about what you know, do you know how your death will look like and don't put yourself in the position of God, is only God that judge someone...
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by otorman: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
SeriouslySense:
What you see as hate, another person, may see it as critical thinking, or healthy Criticism. Now i understand why Africa, is so slow to develop, They can not talk freely and see from other perspectives. To me there is no hate there, maybe people worship religious leaders too much, maybe they should think for themselves.

But what do i know, don't take me serious. What she said is definitely not hate, infact its what everyone suppose to know, even kids.

When we begin to think properly, we will stop worshipping others. Now the same Nigerians are crying that the president is limiting their speech.
Generally Africans do not learn from other, always want to impose their own will on others, its just a talk, just an opinion, how did it become hate, when she was pointing out common habits of some of this pastors. If we hide the truth, others will not, infact all the things we hide foreigners will talk about it, and even write about it, So we better learn by encouraging healthy discussions.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I wrote too much blabla

Kudos to the remaining brainy Africans persay
Nigerians, a lot will not be liberated just because their foundations are faulty due to religious influence if you gather total number of persons attacking her you will realize that number is 3 times much more than those seeing reasons with her. Truth is thats the narrative reality of our society many are dull few are really brainy a reason i don't affiliate with religious zealots nor date any of the opposite sex with such mentality.
Continue your way of letting intelligence guide you in this life.
You be ODOGWU cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
Katcall:
Jesus was hated and persecuted even tho he was good and perfect
You dont need to be good and perfect to not experience hate even in this world. Not everyone out in the world has hate in their hearts 24/7 for others. undecided
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
maasoap:

Don't you think the man himself, TB waited too long and too late before visiting hospital? May be he tried to live up to what he was preaching to his sheepies but eventually betrayed his own preaching.
Or maybe he was already getting his conditin treated only he ran out of time in the end... treatment is not a cure. undecided

We know he had several hospitsl visits in the past. So there is no question as to whether he believed in modern medicine. undecided
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nwibii:
Not true sir. Do more research about that
You just need to open your eyes to see that the world is not filled with haters and the hated. There are those who don't live in that closed bubble you perceive there. undecided
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
mceze:
None my friend. Everyone has enemy.
I don't have enemies! undecided
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ihatemumu:

Like?
From the day you step into this world, you already have enemies.
I personally dont keep enemies. What does that say of your generalization there? undecided
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
josh123:
he is right bro, even Jesu's christ when he was here on earth. No be everybody like am
Jesus Christ had enemies but He never said everybody, including those who do not believe in Him will have enemies. So let's leave Jesus Christ out of it. undecided
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Ihatemumu: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I personally dont keep enemies. What does that say of your generalization there? undecided

You don't need to keep enemies, everyone cannot like you likewise everyone cannot hate you.

except you live in a cave.. lol

its nature, you have enemies maybe you haven't noticed, pray you don't too
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ihatemumu:

You don't need to keep enemies, everyone cannot like you likewise everyone cannot hate you.

except you live in a cave.. lol

its nature, you have enemies maybe you haven't noticed, pray you don't too
If person A does not keep enemies, doesn't that then mean that person A has no enemies? undecided

Recall that an enemy is one who you have convinced yourself is actively opposed to you or hostile to your cause. undecided
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by maasoap(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Or maybe he was already getting his conditin treated only he ran out of time in the end... treatment is not a cure. undecided

We know he had several hospitsl visits in the past. So there is no question as to whether he believed in modern medicine. undecided

I like the man sha, for his philanthropic gesture. Just the deception is what I don't like about them
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by slimman007: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sterope:
There will come a time in Nigeria, doctors like your friends will lose their license.

Are you aware that there are ailment that are beyond medical comprehension which only the Almighty can handle.l pray you will not find yourself in situation that defy medical attention
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Sterope(f): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
There are many ailments we understand now that our fathers would have said they were beyond medical comprehension and defied medical attention like those Ogbanjes and Abiku stories.

Who knows if the first cases of malaria back then caused for several sacrifices including human sacrifice?! smiley

slimman007:

Are you aware that there are ailment that are beyond medical comprehension which only the Almighty can handle.l pray you will not find yourself in situation that defy medical attention
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Omodua(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Regardles of whether his tactics were forced or not, the fact is instead that these were some of the tactics used by his group to gain control over and take advantage of those decieved by them. undecided
Now, tell me what your church or group has done to impact on humanity, apart from being greedy and extortionists?
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Kobojunkie: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2021
Omodua:
Now, tell me what your church or group has done to impact on humanity, apart from being greedy and extortionists?
1. Jesus Christ never commanded nor asked for you to build your churches in his name undecided

2. In the Kingdom of God, we are not called to the impacting of humanity but to submitting to and obeying God's teachings and commandments as given us through Jesus Christ undecided

3. The tithes and Offering teachings , I presume you speak of, has nothing to do with the New Covenant Law teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. Therefore, all those men who collect Tithes and Offerings from you in the name of God, regardless of the impact your perceive of them, are all greedy extortionists Jesus Christ warned you only came to steal,kill and destroy your lives using His name. undecided
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Omodua(m): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ never commanded nor asked for you to build your churches in his name undecided

2. In the Kingdom of God, we are not called to the impacting of humanity but to submitting to and obeying God's teachings and commandments as given us through Jesus Christ undecided

3. The tithes and Offering teachings , I presume you speak of, has nothing to do with the New Covenant Law teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. Therefore, all those men who collect Tithes and Offerings from you in the name of God, regardless of the impact your perceive of them, are all greedy extortionists Jesus Christ warned you only came to steal,kill and destroy your lives using His name. undecided
You speak eloquently but contributing nothing to growth and development of humanity. I chose TB Joshua before your monetised Church that's is greedy and self centered.
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Kobojunkie: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Omodua:
You speak eloquently but contributing nothing to growth and development of humanity. I chose TB Joshua before your monetised Church that's is greedy and self centered.
1. My purpose, as a follower of Jesus Christ, is to serve God, and should not,in any way to confused with your idea of contributing to growth and development of humanity. undecided

2. I chose God and God alone over your self-centered greedy monetized churches of which TB Joshua was himself a part of. Where do you think the money used in his philanthropic dealings came from? The man ran the church business ponzu scheme of tithes, offering and seed sowing till the end - that is what he used in building of his kingdom here on earth. undecided
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Omodua(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. My purpose, as a follower of Jesus Christ, is to serve God, and should not,in any way to confused with your idea of contributing to growth and development of humanity. undecided

2. I chose God and God alone over your self-centered greedy monetized churches of which TB Joshua was himself a part of. Where do you think the money used in his philanthropic dealings came from? The man ran the church business ponzu scheme of tithes, offering and seed sowing till the end - that is what he used in building of his kingdom here on earth. undecided
Who told you he used people's money to build his kingdom? He built his Church based on the goodwill of members who have been blessed in one way or the other. Not by compulsion. Unlike your Church you demand forcefully or by trick from members.
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Omodua:
Who told you he used people's money to build his kingdom? He built his Church based on the goodwill of members who have been blessed in one way or the other. Not by compulsion. Unlike your Church you demand forcefully or by trick from members.
1. He built his church based on the goodwill of members who have been blessed in one way or another? Any pastor/GO can make that claim. Heck, even the Catholic church, and Guru Maharji members boast in the same way of their human masters. undecided

But let's get your claim the benefit of the doubt here. Do you have any evidence to support the claim you have made about this Man's church? undecided

2. I told you I dont have a church....I dont believe in the doctrines and traditions of men which your churches are founded on. I believe in Jesus Christ and I belong to His Church which is not of this world. undecided
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Omodua(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. He built his church based on the goodwill of members who have been blessed in one way or another? Any pastor/GO can make that claim. Heck, even the Catholic church, and Guru Maharji members boast in the same way of their human masters. undecided

But let's get your claim the benefit of the doubt here. Do you have any evidence to support the claim you have made about this Man's church? undecided

2. I told you I dont have a church....I dont believe in the doctrines and traditions of men which your churches are founded on. I believe in Jesus Christ and I belong to His Church which is not of this world. undecided
Needless argument. TB Joshua came, saw and conquered. He made indelible Marks in the minds of humanity which many of you cannot attain. We are not unaware that churches these days are after material wealth and not true dictate of gospel. TB Joshua was quite different. Very charismatic Church leader who redefined the true concept of Christian religion! You belong to the motley crowd of critics who have done little to growth of Christianity but preys on innocent worshippers.
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
Omodua:
Needless argument. TB Joshua came, saw and conquered. He made indelible Marks in the minds of humanity which many of you cannot attain. We are not unaware that churches these days are after material wealth and not true dictate of gospel. TB Joshua was quite different. Very charismatic Church leader who redefined the true concept of Christian religion! You belong to the motley crowd of critics who have done little to growth of Christianity but preys on innocent worshippers.
You are not paying attention at all. Your churches have nothing to do with Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God but are instead run by men building their own kingdoms here on earth for themselves. undecided

He may have left a mark in the minds of those you claim but that is that...in much similar way as those others leave marks also in the minds of those who worship them. But as far as what God sent His own to do, all that means absolutely nothing - vanity upon vanity , Solomon labelled it all. undecided

Jesus Christ never asked anyone to "grow" His Kingdom for Him. He made it clear that He alone is the one to build His own Church - not your or me, or even the TB TB Joshua's and other pastors out there -, He alone is responsible for planting - He is the one who sowed the seeds- , tending and growing His own Kingdom. He told you this by way of several parables too. Any man who pretends to plant or grow the Church of God is a liar and of the evil seed. undecided
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' by reallifegospel(m): 5:51am On Mar 16, 2022
RolandNkem:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/06/tb-joshua-did-much-damage-his-ministry-was-toxic-oap-sandra-ezekwesili/%3famp

My dear beautiful Feminist Sister, i agree with you, but I don't agree with this statement about Pastor T.B. Joshua.
Pastor T.B Joshua was a living legend when he was alive, not only did he successfully run SCOAN, he raised many great Men and Women of God and sent them forth into ministry globally not locally.
Not to even mention his acts of philanthropy.
He had many enemies among the Nigerian Christian Community, who were very envious of his success.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story / Can Someone Please Caution D.k Olukoya On Vulgar Use Of Body Parts In His Messag / South African Pastor Turns Church Member Into Horse & Put Snake In Their Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.