Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Make Una Tell Me Wetin Una Learn For Church Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make Una Tell Me Wetin Una Learn For Church Today (1119 Views)

Using Actors And Actresses For Church Publicity. Right Or Wrong? / Kumuyi Seeks Support For Church’s Plan To Check Unemployment / Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Make Una Tell Me Wetin Una Learn For Church Today by Ubong2222222222(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are free to laugh it off but God Himself said that in His new Covenant that He alone will teach everyone who belongs to Him all they need to know of Him - Jeremiah 31 vs 31-34 undecided
Since God is not your Teacher, it means you don't belong to God still and how much longer before that happens for you. undecided
Omo i belongs to the lord o,and i will be attach to him forever and he is my Teacher if u don't knw
Re: Make Una Tell Me Wetin Una Learn For Church Today by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ubong2222222222:
Omo i belongs to the lord o,and i will be attach to him forever and he is my Teacher if u don't knw
But you can't belong to Him since you belong to another teacher, the one who taught you of God today is one of them. Or are you saying God and Jesus Christ lied? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are We The New Chosen People / The Problem With Atheists / Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.