Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George (30857 Views)

Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined / Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR / COVID-19: FG May Impose A Travel Ban - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by chukwuibuipob: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
sad
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by baike: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Who is this lie Mohammed sef grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by BOSSFX: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by Unrated900(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ye all shouting twitter ban ban ban

My own twitter is working and not banned and no vpnssss

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by Pius247(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Those in support of the motion say Hi. The Hi has it.

Next matter.
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by Femeto: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Were we consulted before the President signed in for Twitter? Why should we be punished for his sins?”. grin grin grin This is what happens when archaic and power driven people use technology.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by RIPTBJOSHUA: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
True
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by FBIBOT(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
No argument from me... Am in total support... They should take malami and garbage sheu with them

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by nemynely(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Savage
Its cool this is coming from his age mate, before children like us are considered as "ọmọ kọ mọ"
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
And the stupid APC is still using Twitter grin

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by guru90: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Beta Truth.!!!
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by tonysunkan: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
The ban on Twitter will not hold.

Let there be no stiffling of freedom of expression.
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by Nuelito: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
It is very necessary
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by 147ekinmogun(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Not just Lai Mohammed, everybody in the Dullard's administration, down to their online urchins especially the vulture griller
I wish to just get hold of any of dullards online urchin in real life.Just one of them

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by Sweetaura: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Well, they are helping buhari to destroy his worthless integrity all over the world.
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by Ehinjuola: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Did Lying M'hammed took the vaccine the other time?
I want to confirm something...
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by pickatyouu: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
He would HV, if he had one.
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by PGKing1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
You are All the same...
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by bolaayenimo: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
yes, he has even collected second dose
Ehinjuola:
Did Lying M'hammed took the vaccine the other time?

I want to confirm something...
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by PGKing1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
You are All the same...
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by Farki: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
You can't examine what he doesn't have
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by Abalado(f): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
He needs to visit aro asap
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kobicove:
His whole body needs to be scanned for viruses not only his brain grin
Lol
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by Abalado(f): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
He needs to visit aro asap or yaba left
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by YouthAriseNga: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kandeed:
When people ask me, you want to join the #June12protest ain't you scared? I reply if you're a Nigerian residing in Nigeria and you wake up to another day the chances of you being met by different type of death is 95% so what death are you suppose to be scared of again??

#You wake up with worries of what to eat/how to get food
#You're down and counting years after graduation yet no jobs
#They did not give you light u got Gen, no water you made provisions for pure water, no good road u result in cementing express road urselves, Banned twitter you result to VPN. how long so you want to continue looking for alternative??
#The little money you have to spend, you take it to market and see that amount can't take you past one week
#You want to travel you're scared of being kidnapped
#You want to go for interview and ur heart is almost reaching ur head cuz you don't know what next
#Our poor farmers can't go to farm in peace without fears of being hacked
#You want to talk you're silenced or either arrested
#Everyday you wake up wishing you have a super power to jet outta Nigeria
#Igbos are defending themselves but are tagged terrorist for trying to defend their land
#SW farmers can't go to farm, some are seeking refuge in Benin Republic

Nigerians isn't living that type of life daily worse than Death?? so what then is there to be scared of anymore really?? sooner than later they would not only ban twitter and ur right to freedom but soon ur right to exist would be banned it's just starting.

BUT;

You and I can change things. look the more y'all continue to keep quiet and cower in fear the more you add more padlock to ur chains urselves

#June 12 is the time to hit the street and tell us oppressors Enough Is enough

#June 12 should not meet you at home

#Sooner than later security officers would be forced to join the protest themselves
I will be there live and direct. Are you tired of everything going on in this country, want to see a positive change of power come next elections? join this train now and together let's all fight for our future, we are the next generation, we will make a better future for ourselves. Nigerian Youths Arise Now.
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by Kandeed: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
YouthAriseNga:
I will be there live and direct. Are you tired of everything going on in this country, want to see a positive change of power come next elections? join this train now and together let's all fight for our future, we are the next generation, we will make a better future for ourselves. Nigerian Youths Arise Now.

God bless you brotherly...... #I will be there #June 12 protest
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by HarrisAWalcott: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://independent.ng/twitter-ban-lai-mohammed-needs-to-have-his-brain-examined-bode-george/

Twitter has no right to interfere in the politics of another nation. They step over the line attacking the Nigerian President by deleting his posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb1Mh741Z1Q
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by Billionaireboy1: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by ahmedajadi(m): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
JoeDz:
This is a pure case of grand pa talk to grand pa. grin
Yes ooo.... Grandpa talk to Grandpa.

But to be frank, I think this government wants the country down with their actions and inactions because they are keeping quiet to all these activities happening here and there on a daily basis (I mean their reactions are not enough at all).

God bless Nigeria
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by techWriter1: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
This is a pure prosecution of grand pa talk to grand pa

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George by Sharpsecret01: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Firstborn4:
I'll keep saying it.. those oldmen in our country don't want we the next generation to enjoy this country...anyway I'm sure the president violated the policy of Twitter but that doesn't mean the ban should be sanctioned.. even wondered what he tweeted sef..
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
who go dm u...fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 States To Benefit From Fed Govt’s $29.9b Loan (see The List) / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze / At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.