Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined (1566 Views)

Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George / Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari / Am I The Only One Who Supports The Killing Of ENDSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
I saw some low life slow poke on social media supporting this irresponsible bastard.

The idiot said "real men own up".
What is he owning up?
A real does not cheat on his wife talk more of bringing home another woman.

A blog said he hails his first wife (sign of respect).

What respect?

If he had respect for his wife, at least he would have carried her along.

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
If I'm the wife I'd sue him

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by Dorwadora(f): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wahala for me wey like Nigerian men o.... Op calm down, no swear for my future husband.

Because the way you generalize is scary ..... And I guess that's why your sapphire account was banned. You and Gidirepiller, no difference.

And this is not the right section for this post

Seun
Lalasticala
Dominique
Myndd44

Rule 1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

Rule 9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

Rule 19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by gamowox: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
FutureIsFemale:
I saw some low life slow poke on social media supporting this irresponsible bastard.

What is he owning up?

What respect?

God punish all Nigerian men
FutureIsFemale:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
What is wrong with you?
I feel you mama, but you carry so much hate on your mind just like me.
I be guy man but I hate when the world are being bias against women, opression na em I hate.
Yul f up I go talk true,but that part where you insulted all men na em I no gree with.

Baby girl free your mind abeg,if possible take a break,don't let nairaland make you hate our gender.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by Ebubu: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

What is he owning up?

What respect?

God punish all Nigerian men
God punish your father too idiot

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale abeg edit that insult part abeg,na beg I beg you.
Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ebubu:
God punish your father too idiot
I believe you don't want a ban. Mind yourself

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by MadamVanessa(f): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
shocked

You will be so foolish and stupid to blame Yul alone on this without blaming the woman that knew that Yul is already married with children and still went ahead and shamelessly opened her legs For Yul to pounce.

Infact if you're reasonable and objective enough, you'll see that Yul is not at fault here, because African men are permitted to keep more than one wife. The person that should be blame is the woman here that want to spoil another woman's home. Truly we women are our own enemy reason I don't trust my gender.

But trust me girl, you need to change , your hate on men makes you stupid, dumb and irrational every day. It won't cost you anything to point out the wrong of women than always crucifying men.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked
Male using female account what do you want on my thread?

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by advanceDNA: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

for what..??

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by derecho(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
With this approach, no sensible girl will listen to you.
Learn to respect other women.
State your point and allow them decide.
Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by ChoCho54(f): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
And you decided to post your rubbish in politics section
Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by ChoCho54(f): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You will be so foolish and stupid to blame Yul alone on this without blaming the woman that knew that Yul is already married with children and still went ahead to shamelessly opened her legs For Yul to pounce.

Infact if you're reasonable and objective enough, you'll see that Yul is not at fault here, because African men are permitted to keep more than one wife, the real person that should be blame is the woman here that want to spoil another woman's home. Truly we women are our own enemy reason I don't trust my gender.

But trust me girl, you need to change , your hate on men makes you stupid and dumb every day.
I heard she's 18yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by Dorwadora(f): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You will be so foolish and stupid to blame Yul alone on this without blaming the woman that knew that Yul is already married with children and still went ahead and shamelessly opened her legs For Yul to pounce.

Infact if you're reasonable and objective enough, you'll see that Yul is not at fault here, because African men are permitted to keep more than one wife. The person that should be blame is the woman here that want to spoil another woman's home. Truly we women are our own enemy reason I don't trust my gender.

But trust me girl, you need to change , your hate on men makes you stupid and dumb and irrational every day. It won't cost you anything to point out the wrong of women than always crucifying men.
Agreed.... It takes to to tango... She's blaming the man and not blaming the moral-less woman who was opening her legs for a married man with kids...

Her hate is making her stupid.... It's so embarrassing

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by naija4life247: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

What is he owning up?

What respect?

Wailing and crying continues.

Mind you, he did not cheat, instead, he married another wife just as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon and others who are apples of God's eyes.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by Dorwadora(f): 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
I heard she's 18yrs.
Been 18 doesn't give room for stupidness... Some 18 years old are managing a family perfectly.

If all this her caps are been spew by a male, I would've just ignore but from a woman... It's embarrassing

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by naija4life247: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2
She says Nigerian men are rapist

No, don't lie against her, she didn't say that. Shebi she too get Papa and brothers
Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by Ebubu: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
God punish all Nigerian men including your papa as you said it

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
MadamVanessa:
shocked

But trust me girl, you need to change , your hate on men makes you stupid, dumb and irrational every day. It won't cost you anything to point out the wrong of women than always crucifying men.
[/s]Please everyone this account is handle by a male only God knows his evil intentions.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

for what..??
Emotional damages
Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by Truvelisback(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

What is he owning up?

What respect?

He didn't cheat, he married another wife. He isn't the first.
Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by Islandlady(f): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by Web2020: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
That is why you women will be begging for marriage. Go to church and see how ladies flod every where praying for husband.

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by dulux07(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
There is nothing responsible about the man's action, infact he is a narcissist, if you desire a polygamous family, inform your gf before marriage anything aside that is deceit and selfishness.
It is a pity some ladies will never learn, they cause issues for each other in turn feeding the man's ego, soon he will go for a 3rd or probably leave both women with baggages and start a new life with a younger lady smiley
Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Was the first wife aware of the marriage. Did he marry before or after pregnancy?
God will punish all men I swear
Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
dulux07:
There is nothing responsible about the man's action, infact he is a narcissist, if you desire a polygamous family, inform your gf before marriage anything aside that is deceit and selfishness.
It is a pity some ladies will never learn, they cause issues for each other in turn feeding the man's ego, soon he will go for a 3rd or probably leave both women with baggages and start a new life with a younger lady smiley
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by christistruth01: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Truvelisback:

As long as he understands the Wife is also free to move on with her life and be fully independent if she is unhappy or feels betrayed
Many women prefer to leave and move on than live in a Polygamous marriage

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
christistruth01:

As long as he understands the Wife is also free to move on with her life and be fully independent if she is unhappy or feels betrayed
Many women prefer to leave and move on than live in a Polygamous marriage
Why didn't he tell the wife his intention?
Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
I don't support women having more than one husband neither do I support the same for men......if you support one and frown at the other you're a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Who Supports Yul Edochie Needs Her Brain Examined by christistruth01: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why didn't he tell the wife his intention?

In fact they stripped her naked in the market square and mopped the Market floor with her face

The Wife should just quietly gather up everything that is hers , politely tell Yul she wants her kids to Study abroad and relocate with them to Canada or Europe where she would have her full Peace of mind and independence

She should not belittle herself by dragging anything with the new wife

She should leave both husband and new wife to themselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. / Tinubu Drops fitness Video says He's Ready to Serve Nigerians / A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.