Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement (1169 Views)

Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) / CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah / BBNaija: Governor Wike Appreciates Tacha For Mentioning Him In Her Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by nairafame(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Trending video of Abia State governor mentioning Dominos and Chicken Republic as some of his achievements in the state.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc0iNUO2T3E

https://www.nairafame.com/2021/06/abia-state-governor-mentioning-dominos.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by SmartProf(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
He was even mentioning it like he has achieved something heroic. The man is the S.I unit of failure. His image should be used as an emoji to represent failure.
Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by abaimuyi(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
This one really weak me
Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by Amotolongbo(f): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
The Governor, Ikoeazu has already got kerosene in place, why won’t there be many cooks in the state.

Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by longetivity(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Abia people don suffer grin
Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by nairafame(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
abaimuyi:
This one really weak me
Aswear
Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by longetivity(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by Tinubuadvocate: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
They will definitely blame Tinubu or Buhari for this notorious failure of a governor. Igbo are the most poorly governed in the whole world but they will not confront the right people for this.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by longetivity(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
They will definitely blame Tinubu or Buhari for this notorious failure of a governor. Igbo are the most poorly governed in the whole world but they will not confront the right people for this.
go get a life
Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by teamoneline: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

They will never blame themselves. How can this man be governor. See the nonsense he was saying during covid19 I shed tears for my state.
Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by Tinubuadvocate: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
I'm just tired for this people.
teamoneline:

They will never blame themselves. How can this man be governor. See the nonsense he was saying during covid19 I shed tears for my state.
Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by Anter: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Just imagine what the governor is spewing.
Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by MadamExcellency: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
At least give it to him for ending bad roads and dirty streets across Abia State that littered the Internet in the last 20 years.

Politicians are what they are.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by excellencyabia1: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
ugochukwu emezuo and ifeanyi umere will not be happy with this news. Kinetic Governor
Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by Kinematics: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Chai, ndi potopoto, no wonder.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by escapefromusa(f): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

They will avoid this thread and run to Oyo to make noise.

Dominos and Chicken republic... Biafra

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by Tinubuadvocate: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin
escapefromusa:

They will avoid this thread and run to Oyo to make noise.

Dominos and Chicken republic... Biafra
Re: Abia State Governor Mentioning Dominos & Chicken Rep As Some Of His Achievement by MrColdsweat: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Upon the money this man has been chopping as governor, why does he look like he swallowed a bag of dirty clothes?

(1) (Reply)

See What An Israeli Jewish Woman Activist Said When America Bombed Somalia / 2023: NEF’s Spokesman, Baba-Ahmed A Northern Irredentist, A Lost Case – Sagay / Reality About UGM Activities In SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.