Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Igbos Should Be Allowed Biafra: CNG Letter To Emir Of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Beyero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Be Allowed Biafra: CNG Letter To Emir Of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Beyero (395 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusiā€™s Dethronement / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Should Be Allowed Biafra: CNG Letter To Emir Of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Beyero by NdiIgbo2023: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
The letter dated 3rd June 2021, was addressed to the Emir of Kano, stating clearly what the future holds for Nigeria in no distant time.

The best contribution so far to all these hovering.

Click on the link to download full letter.

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed Biafra: CNG Letter To Emir Of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Beyero by JustAndTrue: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
The right to self determination is every citizen's fundamental rights.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed Biafra: CNG Letter To Emir Of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Beyero by doggedfighter(f): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Truth

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed Biafra: CNG Letter To Emir Of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Beyero by after4: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
One day, this will happen as I can bet my all that the Hausa man will never want to face the Igbos without the help of middle belt, south west and other Nigerians. Imagine the civil war without Egypt, USSR, Britain, jos, benue, southern kaduna, Yoruba's and other Nigerians!
No hausa/fulani will want to go that alone.
Someone should also remember that this is not 1966 Igbo are different now

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed Biafra: CNG Letter To Emir Of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Beyero by Lordsonn: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
I'm from Plateau state and I Strongly support Biafra. Everyone should have freedom of association. Middle Belt is not part of North.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed Biafra: CNG Letter To Emir Of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Beyero by Ereolamide: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
I'm always amazed and at the same amused with the brazen hypocrisies of this so called 'northerners'

No where in this sentimental write up did the CNG mentioned the murderous excitements, atrocities and tendencies of herdsmen all over the middle belt and southern region, which bears the coloring of ethnic cleansing and genocidal attacks.

Lest I forget these Arewa groups I want to believe are not stupid enough to think the Yorubas or other ethnic group in the southern part of the country asides the Ibo would continue to uphold the geographical mishap Nigeria when the Ibo depart.

(1) (Reply)

Kalu Bags Prestigious Senate Award On Constituency DevelopmentĀ [Video] / Senate Honours T.B. Joshua (VIDEO) / Malami The The Typical BMC Hypocritical Zombie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.