Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo (5758 Views)

Okorocha: Uzodimma Has A Killer Squad / Police Raid IPOB/ESN Camp, Kill Commander 'Dragon', 3 Others / Falana: I Know An Ex-Governor Who Had A Killer Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by Banmeallday: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Meanwhile they continue to kill in the North. They say 88 people killed in Kebbi state. Nawah
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by IJOBA11: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

The funny thing is that you will not even see him commenting on the Igangan thread.Coward
SARKI WASPAPPING IS A FULANI MAN FROM KADUNA STATE.
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
before 2026, there will be no more igbo youths again.. please army finish those yam heads faster.
dont just wait for their attack, just go inside 5states and kill any youth with a yam like shape in head.. let their women became widow and their young ladies remain unmarried

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Go discuss that on the thread.

But on this thread, JOSEPH uka Nnachi aka Dragon has been killed.

Is he an innocent armless citizen?

You are here on an unverified news while directing others to verified news of Fulani herdsmen maturity.
Shouldn't you be on that thread as well to call upon government to live up to its responsibility of safeguarding lives and properties?
Or do you prefer fake news
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by doggedfighter(f): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
bencr7:
so that video is doctored after d governor of Oyo hv confirm d attack happen, now I know u are fulani or tinubu zombie

That's sarcasm, dearie.

Read again.

He is on your side grin
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by bencr7: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
doggedfighter:

That's sarcasm, dearie.

Read again.

He is on your side grin
ok but I hate that sarcasm of a thing
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by SweetiliciousD: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
after4:
Who told you that people are being killed in iganga, that video your saw is doctored and the voice you heard is tailored.
For now it is ipob that is Nigerians problem.
Allow sarrki, simplyleo and others to delude in peace.abi, are you jealous of their delusion?

Savage

Is it his delusion?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by escapefromusa(f): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
SARKI WASPAPPING IS A FULANI MAN FROM KADUNA STATE.

Dragon died like a mosquito begging for mercy. grin
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by IJOBA11: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
escapefromusa:

Dragon died like a mosquito begging for mercy. grin
GOODLUCK TO HIM
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by escapefromusa(f): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
GOODLUCK TO HIM

Good riddance to terrorists, there sponsors home and abroad.
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by IJOBA11: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
escapefromusa:

Good riddance to terrorists, there sponsors home and abroad.
INCLUDING FULANI HERD TERRORISTS AND BOKO HARAM JIHADIST, OH I FORGOT THAT THEY ARE ONE AND
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by McStoic(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
istina:
If IPOB knows they don't have tactics they should go and sit down jare.

I dey tell you. What is it with all these cheap deaths. Always depending on jazz.
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by doggedfighter(f): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
bencr7:
ok but I hate that sarcasm of a thing

Learn it , love it and use it. grin

You can pass your message subtly using it.

Jisie ike na apiawa ha azu grin
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by McStoic(m): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
before 2026, there will be no more igbo youths again.. please army finish those yam heads faster.
dont just wait for their attack, just go inside 5states and kill any youth with a yam like shape in head.. let their women became widow and their young ladies remain unmarried
Backfire 100000000000 times to you and your generation. We dodge am
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by escapefromusa(f): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
INCLUDING FULANI HERD TERRORISTS AND BOKO HARAM JIHADIST, OH I FORGOT THAT THEY ARE ONE AND

Yes, death to ESN/IPOB/UGM/ESN, Fulani militia : they are all terrorists.

Death to their supporters and sponsors .

Personally, I prefer public hanging grin

Imagine they hanged Ikonso publicly cool

1 Like

Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by IJOBA11: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
escapefromusa:

FULANI JIHADISTS AND BOKO HARAM ARE ONE AND THE SAME, REMEMBER THAT THEY NAMED OSAMA BINHARI AS THEIR NEGOTIATOR. HOW I WISH BUHARI WOULD JUST GRANT BOKO HARAM THEIR WISH TO HAVE SHARIA LAW IN ALL THE 12 NORTHERN STATES. I EQUALLY WISH THAT HE COULD GRANT IPOB TERRORISTS THEIR BIAFRA NATION
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by escapefromusa(f): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
FULANI JIHADISTS AND BOKO HARAM ARE ONE AND THE SAME, REMEMBER THAT THEY NAMED OSAMA BINHARI AS THEIR NEGOTIATOR. HOW I WISH BUHARI WOULD JUST GRANT BOKO HARAM THEIR WISH TO HAVE SHARIA LAW IN ALL THE 12 NORTHERN STATES. I EQUALLY WISH THAT HE COULD GRANT IPOB TERRORISTS THEIR BIAFRA NATION

Did not read this nonsense. Wont make the extra effort to read all caps. You must be learning to use a keyboard
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by BOOZELEE: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
sarrki:
I Igbos are unknown gunmen

Guy why u no get shame?

U suppose dey mourn igangan victims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by IJOBA11: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
escapefromusa:

Did not read this nonsense. Wont make the extra effort to read all caps. You must be learning to use a keyboard
I JUST TOLR YOU THAT FULANI HERD TERRORISTS AND BOKO HARAM ARE ONE AND THEY SAME (IDEOLOGY). SO WHY CAN’T THEIR NEGOTIATOR WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TO GRANT THEM THEIR WISH. THEY WANT ISLAMIC LAW IN ALL THE 12 CORE NORTHERN STATES, DON’T TELL ME THAT YOU DON’T WANT SHARIA LAW IN YOUR STATE.

ON THE OTHER HAND, HE SHOULD GRANT IPOB/ESN TERRORISTS THEIR REQUEST TO HAVE THEIR OWN NATION WHERE THEY ARE NOT SUSPECTED ALIENS, A NATION THAT IS COMPATIBLE WITH THEIR CULTURE AND RELIGION.

WHAT SAYEST THOU
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by yamunla(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
hmnnn
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by escapefromusa(f): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
I JUST TOLR YOU THAT FULANI HERD TERRORISTS AND BOKO HARAM ARE ONE AND THEY SAME (IDEOLOGY). SO WHY CAN’T THEIR NEGOTIATOR WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TO GRANT THEM THEIR WISH. THEY WANT ISLAMIC LAW IN ALL THE 12 CORE NORTHERN STATES, DON’T TELL ME THAT YOU DON’T WANT SHARIA LAW IN YOUR STATE.

ON THE OTHER HAND, HE SHOULD GRANT IPOB/ESN TERRORISTS THEIR REQUEST TO HAVE THEIR OWN NATION WHERE THEY ARE NOT SUSPECTED ALIENS, A NATION THAT IS COMPATIBLE WITH THEIR CULTURE AND RELIGION.

WHAT SAYEST THOU

Still not reading this. cheesy. Wont take the extra effort to process all caps.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by EmekaA125(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
escapefromusa:

Have you mourn ur 22 ewedu eating bas.tards and afonja idiotic victims killed by dauntless Fulani herdsmen yesterday?
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by Alusiizizi(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

On the contrary, mongrel mutant, it is you and your wretched people that will burn under the fire of the unconquerable Biafra. After we have driven the whole lot of you cattle spawned creatures and your "army" off our lands we will bring the war to your door steps. Your wives, your children!!!! Continue deluding yourself with fake news.

Blood for Blood, as spoke MNK, AND YOU WILL LOOSE!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by escapefromusa(f): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

Have you mourn ur 22 ewedu eating bas.tards and afonja idiotic victims killed by dauntless Fulani herdsmen yesterday?

More will die, I don't care. grin

Millions have died in Syria, Borno, Libya .. what has changed. If you decide to fight, you decide to die. If you decide to encourage war, you decide to die. If you are collateral damage. Somebody you know decided it was Ok for you to die.

So why should I care. When it's ok for you or your family to die.
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by IJOBA11: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
escapefromusa:

Still not reading this. cheesy. Wont take the extra effort to process all caps.
NOW YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE TRUTH.
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by escapefromusa(f): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
NOW YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE TRUTH.

Wont read all caps. Sorry, I cant take the extra effort to compute.
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by IJOBA11: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
escapefromusa:

Wont read all caps. Sorry, I cant take the extra effort to compute.
MUNAFIQ
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

Lol.

U are not ashamed that ur people are languishing in abject poverty to the extent that they find it hard to feed if they don't engage in oil theft, vandalism or prostitution. They can't farm or fish because of oil spillage yet you're in Nairaland wishing Igbos death. Lol

Despite huge oil deposit at una backyard, laziness won't allow you idiots do meaningful thing with ur lives.

Tompolo, ur demigod is making noise waiting for a crumb to fall on his table before he could crawl back to where he's making empty threat from.

Imagine a tribe that's not up to 2 million taunting 53 million Igbo ethnic group which is unarguably the 2nd largest and populous tribe in Nigeria.

For ur information, ur enclave which you called Niger Delta is ours either by domination or conquest.
taar! igbos 20million.. 2006 census SE record 16million.. there are 9ethnicities in the SE..
Ijaws are little populated than igbos..
ibos are supposed to be in 4th largest..
Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by superstar1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Can we just piss on the guy and Shekau!

Death to UGM supporters and sponsors!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Number 1 Killer Squad Commander Dragon Killed-photo by escapefromusa(f): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
MUNAFIQ
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar To Hold Rally In Kwara On Thursday / Dapo Abiodun: We Reconstructed, Rehabilitated 600km Roads In Two Years / 20 Funny Hilarious Pictures Of Buhari Will Make You Laugh (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.