Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

What's The Funniest Thing That's Happened To You While Betting? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The Funniest Thing That's Happened To You While Betting? (242 Views)

What Is One Thing That Every Gamer In The World Agrees On? / Funniest Moments Pes 2019 Players Can Relate To / What Has Happened To The Use Of Chalks In Our Educational Systems???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Thing That's Happened To You While Betting? by DanVanceZsrW: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mine is not that fun, as it is strange, but it's worth telling. I was living in a strange building at the time, just as a backstory. So, it was a Friday afternoon and I was super excited to finally have some quiet time alone after a long week. Popped some music in my earphones (super good ones, that's worth mentioning as well) and went on https://bestbet.ng/best-betting-bonus-nigeria/ to look for some nice deals to place my bets on. Meanwhile, my neighbour was getting stabbed right next door and was apparently screaming from the top of his lungs, but my earphones were not having it. It was pretty interesting to explain the situation to the police when they came in for questioning.

(1) (Reply)

How To Play My Defi Pet On Android / 装在口袋里的加速幸福 / 203 Odds For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.