Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna (58880 Views)

Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by calcal: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
RIP
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Checked86: 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
I pity the wedded couples. This is a memory both of them will live with forever.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Farid24224(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Subhanallah!!!

Allah ya jikan muslimi..
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Most definitely over speeding..
See as the vehicle is crushed so hard..
Sometimes e no good to build good roads oo
Chaii.. over speeding eeh
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by proclinician: 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Chai these ones are not jihadi fighters they look like people that have sense. Rip to the deceased. All the jihadi fighters will rot in hell amen.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Naajjii: 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
They are most likely Buhari supporters. I have no sympathy for bororos. They can all go to hell and burn to ashes! They're not better or even more valuable than the innocent people their brothers butchered in the South West today.

All of you crying blood under my mentions can continue crying. These guys would've had their mentality set like that of the average northerner; with nothing but pure hared for the South. It's funny how many of those quoting me are southerners and christians. The earlier you lots wake up and smell the coffee, the better. Dem niggaz got no love for us and would gladly see any of you burn! I don talk finish. A word they say, is enough for the wise.
Nyamiri spotted, OSU Caste desendant
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by nitt: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2021
zidek:
God have mercy on their souls, Aboki reckless driving is like 5 and 6!

First of all, Aboki in English means 'Friend'. There's nothing derogatory about the word, the joke's on you.

Secondly, only empty barrels jump to conclusions with no evidence to back it up.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by EMMY76: 12:05am On Jun 07, 2021
All these young promising boys just gone like that? Nigeria is officially a burial ground a cursed country.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by CrownFemi: 12:36am On Jun 07, 2021
This is really sad. RiP to the dead.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Babssoo(m): 12:52am On Jun 07, 2021
Bola146:
A o ni Shirin loruko Jesu Amin
Amin o jesu
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by MoIbrahim: 1:31am On Jun 07, 2021
I scrolled ro this point because I knew I'll find people like you who are victims of stereotyping agenda.
https://gazettengr.com/farooq-kperogi-fulanisation-of-the-north-by-the-south/

RingRoadMafia:
They are most likely Buhari supporters. I have no sympathy for bororos. They can all go to hell and burn to ashes! They're not better or even more valuable than the innocent people their brothers butchered in the South West today.

All of you crying blood under my mentions can continue crying. These guys would've had their mentality set like that of the average northerner; with nothing but pure hared for the South. It's funny how many of those quoting me are southerners and christians. The earlier you lots wake up and smell the coffee, the better. Dem niggaz got no love for us and would gladly see any of you burn! I don talk finish. A word they say, is enough for the wise.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Ishilove: 2:13am On Jun 07, 2021
Eyes have seen ears. How horrible
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Starzdavid247(m): 2:36am On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=RingRoadMafia post=102451385]They are most likely Buhari supporters. I have no sympathy for bororos. They can all go to hell and burn to ashes! They're not better or even more valuable than the innocent people their brothers butchered in the South West today.

If only you are immortal. Don't rejoice over the death of another person because one day death will come to everyone, no one know the manner, date, time and way he will be call. Will lives to die another Day.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Angrygoat: 3:17am On Jun 07, 2021
Head on collision
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by IYANGBALI: 4:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Bola146:
yinmu! See who dey call Jesus.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:21am On Jun 07, 2021
To survive in Nigeria is now a miracle
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by illitracy: 4:27am On Jun 07, 2021
U see why hisbah dey seize akpurachia
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by KenModi(m): 4:58am On Jun 07, 2021
prettyheart:
This is indeed a very terrible tragedy. This is not pleasant. I can't call this the will of God.

Prepare oooh!! As you are moving,
traveling,before you sleep, as you are talking ,as you are laughing be alert ooh! Always tell Jesus to forgive all your sins and have mercy on you. We are in dangerous times were your soul needs to be alert and prepared... This is not a time where you see sick people, accident victim etc and then you begin to think of only medication... As you are taking them for medication, tell them to accept Jesus and repent. Before you sleep, tell Jesus to forgive a your sins ooh.. Some people just sleep and face bandit in the midnight. It is not your portion in Jesus name. Amen. Be prepared!!!

Jesus has nothing to do with all these man-made disasters.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by H1A2M3Z4: 5:13am On Jun 07, 2021
May they soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 07, 2021
Sad indeed. May Allah forgive all their shortcomings and grant them Aljannatul Firdaus.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by phemmyfour: 5:56am On Jun 07, 2021
Bola146:
Amin o... lórúko Jésù
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Hugo7(m): 5:57am On Jun 07, 2021
SegFault:

Especially those Keke and okada drivers, I just remembered the one I entered in kubwa using okada to do moto gp. Sha I just don't even know what to say because no one knows what happens after death
After death Judgement
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by wallrichy: 6:10am On Jun 07, 2021
It's well. I sympathise with the family of these guys just as I sympathise with the family of Yorubas the Fulanis killed early yesterday morning. I want everyone to know that we in the southern region don't have the heart of hatred and killing unlike the Northern region. We value and love life and that's the reason the Northern region assumed that we are coward. We hate the sight of blood but that doesn't make us less brave or coward. It's just a little moment more to come and the unfolding of packages for the deserving tyrants will be served fully. The yawning of the lion does not mean that he's afraid or scared. We have the antidotes to cure the madness of the fulanis inclusive PMB and Sheu Garba etc....Just a little time, the soup will get done and all Fulanis must partake in the eating of this soup. A word of information and not a threat....Just an information.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Lovestrong(m): 6:13am On Jun 07, 2021
pyyxxaro:
God Abeg oh

Over speeding most likely

80km/h is very ok for me
Na tramadol handwork....RIP
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by pikechukwu6(m): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2021
This is very sad... RIP.. Condolences to their families and friends.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2021
So young.

God have mercy.

Why are nigerians dying like this ?

God pls help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass / Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport / Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.