Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) (77392 Views)

Lai Mohammed: ISWAP Behind Attacks On Christians / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood / Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by RexTramadol1: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2021
Their call, they had it coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Okhuadams(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2021
Many will doubt this story. Is the IPOB and Esn that are troubling the East, not outsiders Chief Ezeife hope u are seeing this,, at the end the innocent will suffer
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by ella45(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2021
Good for them all foolish and useless people were the juju carry una go now I think u can create problem in this country
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by BafanaBafana: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
ChoCho54:
Tell me just one person, dead or alive that's greater than Mazi Kanu in your generation?

Only one oo.
So Nnamdi Kanu is great?
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
MansoryMX:
They are now tagging ESN as bandits.

Police are even nicer, they're terrorists.

Wonderful! Nigeria is dead and gone!

I think you need your brain back. Terrorists sympathizer
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kings999:

We are here what are the Nigerian soldiers army uniform and cap doing besides the people who was killed? Confusion everywhere, you called them bandit which everyone knows bandit are not in Igbo land, the UGM don't wear soldiers uniform.. it is possible for those people in the picture to be an innocent people killed and they tag them UGM or bandits...
If there is no IPOB, ESN, MNK, will Nigeria be a great country?
The answer is "NO" so tell me how MNK IPOB and ESN is giving Nigerian government a sleepless night, when we have fulanis terrorist and Bokoharams....
Kiss the truth if there is no fulanis in Nigeria, Nigeria will be a better country... Know this and know peace...
Thank you

Because they're going after the police officers, soldiers, civil defence corps and their families. Because they are hell bent on destroying our security facilities alongside the officers
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by focus7: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
MansoryMX:
They are now tagging ESN as bandits. Wonderful! Nigeria is dead and gone!

What then is ESN? ESN is a terrorist group and they shall be quashed.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by focus7: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ever8090:
I am not Igbo but I think this is getting out of hand..why is the Security operatives soo effective in South east but have never killed and display one fulani herdsman despite their day to day killings in every part of the country?.. something is not right

If you are an Igbo you should be condemning every destructive acts that is fast turning the South East to a ruin. If they like they can destroy the whole North the FG will still rebuild it but the FG will abandone the South East for years after this destructions
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ever8090:
I am not Igbo but I think this is getting out of hand.. why is the Security operatives soo effective in South east but have never killed and display one fulani herdsman despite their day to day killings in every part of the country?.. something is not right

Common sense as someone who lives in Nigeria and witnesses the events should have told you that ESN/IPOB/UGM are going after the security agents. Not only that, these terrorists are invading police stations, police headquarters and army check points, all in the south east.
If you have sense, how is herdsmen/farmers crisis comparable to what ESN doing?
Most of the killings of ESN members by the police and soldiers were based on preventing IPOB gun men from attacking the security facilities or formations. In other words, most deaths recorded by ESN IPOB UGM are from suicidal missions.
You lack sense, I just want you to know
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
AntiBMC:

That's how they waste innocent people. Go to FMC and see bodies of civilians they claim are unknown gunmen.

Like ESN are not killing civilians?
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
LaneBoi:

Good they killed the bandits in the SE but dont you want to wish they kill bandits in the north as well. Of course you dont want that cus you are obviously a low levelled northerner with nothing reasonable in your head like bubu

Like I always told people like you who sit their asses down in their rooms down south and posting nonsense online, I will tell you too.
Just travel to the north and join the bandits or criminals over there and let's see for how long you're going to live. It is as simple as that. If you survive beyond two weeks, come back and tell us your story here.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by hansomb: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
WASTED. . . Terrorist will not go free.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by 6lackmill: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
badaru911:
It looks like something is not right but it is not.... Fulani bandits focus their attention on villages where there's no security or a single police station.... So they do what they want to do calmly cos they know that no security will disturb them.... But the unknown gunmen focus their attention on major cities and town where there are heavy securities.. So it will difficult for them to do anything....

Go buy sense.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by badaru911: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Davefed:
You very Stu*p for saying this. A toddler capacity is greater than yours.. look what you are spitting And thinking you are making sense without known you are making yourself a fool in this forum...
So life of those in rural area is better than those in Urban, OMG are you really okay at all?
Is the Social contract between the state and people only meant for the Urban people. Grow up pls
..... A simple question and a simple answer..... The question asked was why does the security always arrest the unknown gunmen and killed some and are unable to arrest or kill the fulani bandits?... And the i gave a simple answer... The fulani bandits attack the villages or hamlet, they don't move to town or city or the capital where they know that there will be heavy presence of police, soldiers or even Igbo boys or ESN, who will be ready to attack them and neutralize them easily.. But the unknown gunmen are interested in the city, towns and the capital..which have heavy security presence.....
Try to read and understand before speaking or posting like a DEMENTED person... If you still don't understand go and jump into the lagoon....
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by ChoCho54(f): 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
dallasi:

see my Uncle
No wonder! A cow fvcker is your hero. grin
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by badaru911: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
6lackmill:

Go buy sense.
.... Another lunatic on the loose..... Go join your brothers and jump into the lagoon... Oode..
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by ChoCho54(f): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
BafanaBafana:

So Nnamdi Kanu is great?
Yes! Greater than all your lineage born and yet to.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by LaneBoi: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
maasoap:

Like I always told people like you who sit their asses down in their rooms down south and posting nonsense online, I will tell you too.
Just travel to the north and join the bandits or criminals over there and let's see for how long you're going to live. It is as simple as that. If you survive beyond two weeks, come back and tell us your story here.
Bros you are saying heavy rubbish from the north. Nothing surprising at all. So are you saying the security forces are killing the kidnappers so well but they are increasing every minutes. Arent you hearing how the bandits and kidnappers are enjoying millions of ransoms there. Show us pics of killed higher kidnappers and bandits. You just open your mouth to keep saying rubbish. Why don't you join your brothers and see if you will be killed after a year
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by ChoCho54(f): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
badaru911:

..... A simple question and a simple answer..... The question asked was why does the security always arrest the unknown gunmen and killed some and are unable to arrest or kill the fulani bandits?... And the i gave a simple answer... The fulani bandits attack the villages or hamlet, they don't move to town or city or the capital where they know that there will be heavy presence of police, soldiers or even Igbo boys or ESN, who will be ready to attack them and neutralize them easily.. But the unknown gunmen are interested in the city, towns and the capital..which have heavy security presence.....
Try to read and understand before speaking or posting like a DEMENTED person... If you still don't understand go and jump into the lagoon....
Stop explaining security breaches abeg.

What the internal affairs ministry for? What's the customs for? If some brood of vipers can sneak into a village and level it and still escaped to recoup, then channel it to the right quarters and regurgitating here.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Davefed(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
badaru911:

shut up. Think before you write anything..
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
ChoCho54:
Yes! Greater than all your lineage born and yet to.
@pics below.
If this isn't true then kindly list NK's economic and academic achievements towards the development of SE starting from his hometown in Afara Ukwu.
I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ever8090:
I am not Igbo but I think this is getting out of hand..why is the Security operatives soo effective in South east but have never killed and display one fulani herdsman despite their day to day killings in every part of the country?.. something is not right
An aboki/fulani man is in power. You want the police to kill his boys/family and go scot free?
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Sgwash: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Aguiyi1020:

Can we actually read dis story. They first said Four abi five gun men came to attack Owerri city. Then Four abi five gun men came to attack a police command headquarters in broad day light. How possible or foolish can dy b wen we just heard over 50,000 ESN have been recruited so why on Earth will dey send just 5 of dere boys wit 4 Ak47 rifles to attack a city or a police command headquarters in broad day light. See dere coloured civilian clothes. And again why do dy always put those Nigerian military camouflage beside diz innocent civilian. I have noticed dt diz military clothes in one picture is almost dsame and new looking like d ones in every other pictures dt d Nigerian army has been releasing before now. ESN never wears army uniform. Dis are innocent people being killed. God will judge
Once it's about Igbos, their sense of reasoning becomes beclouded.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Sgwash: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Atleast sensible people are begining to punch holes in this feeble story you guys put out here.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by AntiBMC(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
maasoap:

Like ESN are not killing civilians?

Just 3 words: Buhari media cow.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by luluman: 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
epondudu:
They have flee from this Sweet news they way Kanu flee from Nigeria.....
Abeg latest news on Twitter and the Fg.
They always keep mute when they are hit & cant deny it.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by luluman: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
MansoryMX:
They are now tagging ESN as bandits. Wonderful! Nigeria is dead and gone!
Thank God Dragon is dead first.
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by luluman: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Golden057:
U people are just confusing us
ESN or Fulani?

Who's the unknown gun men
Both
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by braine(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ever8090:

I think its because those in the South East come out and are more predictable.

They are more visible, so visible that they've been caught on camera many times. How many bandits have you seen?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Anyone that is a nuisance and declares themselves an enemy of the country should be killed good job
Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by luluman: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kings999:

We are here what are the Nigerian soldiers army uniform and cap doing besides the people who was killed? Confusion everywhere, you called them bandit which everyone knows bandit are not in Igbo land, the UGM don't wear soldiers uniform.. it is possible for those people in the picture to be an innocent people killed and they tag them UGM or bandits...
If there is no IPOB, ESN, MNK, will Nigeria be a great country?
The answer is "NO" so tell me how MNK IPOB and ESN is giving Nigerian government a sleepless night, when we have fulanis terrorist and Bokoharams....
Kiss the truth if there is no fulanis in Nigeria, Nigeria will be a better country... Know this and know peace...
Thank you
Did you not read the confession of your brother caught that the military clothing were used by Dragon?
Must you always pretend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / Ministerial List: Names To Watch Out For (photos) / JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.