Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State (5825 Views)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by PoloG: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
I no fit laugh abeg
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Curious345: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
This Fulani man will not cease to amaze me. After killing 200 in IBARAPA, 200 in benue, 120in EBONYI,180 in ZAMFARA, and 88 in kebbi , this is what the Fulani TERRORISTs bandits are up to now?

Looking for sympathy..

Bro you're a person of interest..you're working for the Terrorists Fulani herdsmen
Waterysperm:

Oga you are talking of the one that happened in Awka which is the capital of Anambra state. The Awka incident was an accident in which some people died and some aggrieved persons set the truck with the cows inside on fire. The driver and his occupant of the truck escaped. This latest one happened today at a town called Oba in Anambra state. If you have anybody there call to confirm and stop calling it fake news.
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Curious345: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
Waterysperm:

You want me to curse you abi. Respect yourself oo. I am taking it easy on you because I don't know your tribe. But if I later find out that you are from Futa Jalon, nwanne sorry go be your case.

Waterysperm:
May the Almighty Allah grant him Aljannah Firdaus, Ameen.

But you are also from senegal or Mali.

Stop Faking your identity.
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by mrsoludomeka(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
There is no peace for the wicked,another good scores counted.
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by McStoic(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
BKayy:
My friend will you shut up there.
Is it everything you see and hear you will talk?

Him no know say no be everything dem dey report these days
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Jostoman: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Waterysperm:

Oga you are talking of the one that happened in Awka which is the capital of Anambra state. The Awka incident was an accident in which some people died and some aggrieved persons set the truck with the cows inside on fire. The driver and his occupant of the truck escaped. This latest one happened today at a town called Oba in Anambra state. If you have anybody there call to confirm and stop calling it fake news.
get out of here with your fake news.

1 Like

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Jostoman: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Waterysperm:

I want you to make calls and confirm things yourself. I support that my account be suspended indefinitely if I am lying. I drove past there in the Afternoon but fear no gree me comot phone video them. Stern looking soldiers were everywhere and most of them were very very angry. I saw something that I haven't seen before in my life. You know what, a soldier crying beside a dead body like a small pikin. Mere looking at him shows that he is of the Fulani stock. Would you want me to take pictures in such situation. Most of them there are Hausa/Fulanis soldiers and won't hesitate to use me settle scores.
oga give us picture or video.

1 Like

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by iLegendd(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:

I want you to make calls and confirm things yourself. I support that my account be suspended indefinitely if I am lying. I drove past there in the Afternoon but fear no gree me comot phone video them. Stern looking soldiers were everywhere and most of them were very very angry. I saw something that I haven't seen before in my life. You know what, a soldier crying beside a dead body like a small pikin. Mere looking at him shows that he is of the Fulani stock. Would you want me to take pictures in such situation. Most of them there are Hausa/Fulanis soldiers and won't hesitate to use me settle scores.

Buy this cheap cap below. Wear it when you're driving and give us the complete gist.

Note: Most Nigerians like hearing about demise of Fulani people. These Fulanis have caused more damages to humanity than some earthquakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCbXjmmfG8Q

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by edochie12: 2:59am On Jun 07, 2021
I went to electrical market obosi on Sunday but I didn't hear anything,but I will confirm it on Monday morning.

1 Like

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Waterysperm: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
edochie12:
I went to electrical market obosi on Sunday but I didn't hear anything,but I will confirm it on Monday morning.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/466223-cattle-laden-truck-attacked-driver-conductor-killed-in-anambra.html

1 Like

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Waterysperm: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Where are all those guys that called me names yesterday? I won't fight or attack any of you verbally for the sake of peace. Thank God a major news media has carried the news. God bless we all.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/466223-cattle-laden-truck-attacked-driver-conductor-killed-in-anambra.html

2 Likes

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by FairlyUSEDpussy: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Very good.......
No southerners sud romance any Fulani no more.........
Give it to them bad bad!!!!!

Congrats to my south east brothers on this......
Chukwu gozie gi!!!!!!
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Crofton: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
Where are all those guys that called me names yesterday? I won't fight or attack any of you verbally for the sake of peace. Thank God a major news media has carried the news. God bless we all.

Please don't blame people for not believing your story, the country has been overrun by hate and distrust, it's difficult to believe things these days .

1 Like

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by lasisi69(f): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Show the crying soldier the video of those ppl Fulani killed in Ebonyi/Benue border so he can cry more.
Ndi oshi
lol, he should do what ??
You no be better person cheesy
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by EteBabaagba222(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
It still marvels me that I have not seen this on any news media or blogs including Nairaland that its members are everywhere.
Anyway, a truck filled with cows was burnt in the early hours of today and four Fulanis that were in the truck killed by unknown persons. I learnt some of the Fulanis got wounded and managed to escape. This happened at Oba, Anambra state.

I totally agreed wt d OP not all photo person go take or video, Recently I was eyewitness of an attack on 3 communities where Police stations Bank n private business were scattered, both police n civilian killed. And u cant find a single photo or video of it on my phone,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by buckeyemedia: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:

Confused chaos everywhere South East?
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by DenreleDave(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
BKayy:
My friend will you shut up there.
Is it everything you see and hear you will talk?

U r Foo lish sir...

So he can't post but if na ipob dem kill, u will post àbí..

I am nt supporting any useless terrorist be it ipob or demonic fulani but u don't av the right to tell him not to post

1 Like

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by DenreleDave(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:

And if it is true, may your own become watery for life. May you never be able to impregnate your wife. May I be the father of your future kids.

IF true may this prayer come to pass on emvico34....

Amen
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by bizzibodi(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Show the crying soldier the video of those ppl Fulani killed in Ebonyi/Benue border so he can cry more.
Ndi oshi
One Nigeriya is a SCAM!

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by IJOBA11: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Curious345:

But you are also from senegal or Mali.

Stop Faking your identity.
I DON BUST THE TERRORIST TEY TEY grin
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Emvico34: 4:28am On Jun 08, 2021
DenreleDave:

IF true may this prayer come to pass on emvico34....
Amen
back to sender in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Skillsnigeria: 6:17am On Jun 08, 2021
Noted
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by cherishmichael: 6:23am On Jun 08, 2021
I thought that the igbos have warned them on several occasions not to invade the land forcefully with their cows,?
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Igwe9(m): 6:24am On Jun 08, 2021
This is bad, go after the killer herdsmen and not the innocent ones, they are probably transporting those cows to the east for sale, this is an act of wickedness if true.
It's barbaric and should rejoiced over.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Sefer Torah Arrives Nigeria From Israel. / This Is Why Breaking Up Nigeria Is A Nightmare The North Won't Accept / Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.