Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Is August Too Late To Process Admission To University In Canada? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is August Too Late To Process Admission To University In Canada? (351 Views)

How Much Could It Cost To Process A US Visa When One Has Been Sent An Invitation / He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad / Female 'keke Napep' Driver Spotted At Michael Opera University In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is August Too Late To Process Admission To University In Canada? by DLight127: 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Good Day Everyone and Happy Sunday to you!

We all know it very essential to have money to be able to run admission process to any country of your choose....

Though I currently do not have money, but am 100% sure I will $100k plus rich by August with some stuff am getting into!

Would love to ask if I can process admission in August and get admission before the year run out?

Thanks for you answer in advance
Re: Is August Too Late To Process Admission To University In Canada? by Nozino: 5:31am On Jun 07, 2021
DLight127:
Good Day Everyone and Happy Sunday to you!

We all know it very essential to have money to be able to run admission process to any country of your choose....

Though I currently do not have money, but am 100% sure I will $100k plus rich by August with some stuff am getting into!

Would love to ask if I can process admission in August and get admission before the year run out?

Thanks for you answer in advance

Boss, this business that will yield $100k by august, do you need help doing it? Or a partner? Or can you teach it to me?

As regards your question, it will be almost impossible to be admitted for Fall 2021 by August. If you don’t need funding, you could target Jan or may 2022 sessions but if you want funding, you should be looking at fall2022.

(1) (Reply)

J1 And J2 Visa / Experience At Gombe International Airport On The 8th Of December / Source: UK May Rescind Travel Ban On Nigeria; May Revert To Quarantine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.