Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia (1034 Views)

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia by likekissnaija: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Video making rounds on social media captures the moment a pastor’s wife and the deaconess’ daughter turned the church’s altar to their fighting ground.

Full gist & video here
https://www.kissnaija.com/pastors-wife-and-deaconess-daughter-fight-dirty-on-churchs-altar-in-abia-video/

Re: Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia by thorpido(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
These ones don leave church work begin chase money or position.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia by NiklauseFred(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
And these ones will still come out to preach about how to love ur neighbour as yourself.
SHAME!!! undecided

Ihe nka owu rice!? angry

Re: Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia by mekuso89(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
There's is problem in the world
Re: Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia by Baawaa(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ends time fight grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia by Matheusmartin: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Check very well, a diçk Is the bone of contention. grin
Re: Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia by Officialgarri: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Maybe one of them called Nnamdi Kanu an albino monkey

Re: Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia by dahnimoh(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
If you investigate the matter very very well you will find out that the cause of the fight is not far from the fact that the Deaconess daughter is sleeping with the pastor
Re: Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia by duduade: 1:02am On Jun 07, 2021
dahnimoh:
If you investigate the matter very very well you will find out that the cause of the fight is not far from the fact that the Deaconess daughter is sleeping with the pastor

Yes

E must be ontop a stick matter
Re: Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia by Foodqueen(f): 1:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Shame!!!
Re: Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia by CandyOps(m): 1:20am On Jun 07, 2021
Back then in secondary school, I was called the Settler for a specific reason -- I always make sure to separate any Cat Fight in less than 20 seconds.

Once I jam where 2 babes de fight, hmmm!
I no de like waste time to throwaway my skl bag go one corner.

Na so I go jump in between two of them. BAM!
I go dey press both breasts and nyash
anyhow till I seperate them.

I won't rest till I completely seperate the fight!
It was like my mission in school was peacekeeping amongst girls. because I no de make mistake seperate boys wey de fight.

Instead we go pull belt begin wipe them grin

Then one fateful day in the JSS2 block, after
successfully seperating yet another cat fight I
had a huge hard-on in my shorts.
I didn't even notice it grin

Na so crowd wey de watch fight begin clap for me. Say I de try. from that day them begin call me Seperator cheesy

That shit sweet die
Re: Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia by Caaz: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
The guy above me issa complete madman.i don laff taya
Re: Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia by Richy4(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Such an unfortunate situation...Look at anointed daughters of Zion smiley
Re: Pastor’s Wife And Deaconess’ Daughter Fight Dirty On Church’s Altar In Abia by yemmit90: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
I blame the pastor, he must have useless himself or his wife before his church members, no single respect for him from both Deaconess and her daughter.

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Mum For Everything You Have Done For Me! / Woman Gets Arrested For Assaulting Rude Child / I Have Lost All Emotional Connection To My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.